• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SRT Supply Customer Service

tman300wm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2004
Texas
I purchased an AI 1.5 stock about a year ago for my Rem 700 5R. When I purchased the stock it was sold to me as "new". Unfortunately, it seems that it was not new and it was missing the sling stud that attaches to the underside of the forearm rail. I made several attempts to contact AI and buy the part but didn't have any luck. A Hide member put me in contact with SRT Supply and said that they would get me headed in the right direction finding the part. I contacted SRT and Mr. Derrick B. immediately sent me an email and said he could get me fixed up.

It just so happens that Mr. Derrick B. was instructing a local SWAT team here in Texas this week, and I met with him to get the part for my rifle. Talk about a true professional, and a straight up nice guy! Derrick took the time out of his schedule to not only bring me the part I needed, but he also installed it for me! It seems that these days the only place I meet good folks like Derrick is through this forum. SRT Supply is doing it right, and Derrick is tops in my book.

In the future, SRT Supply will receive my devoted patronage.

Thanks Derrick, and thanks SRT Supply!

Sincerely,

Tman

Re: SRT Supply Customer Service

I'm glad to hear it worked out. I go to their Largo store all the time and all the guys there know me on a first name basis. Great group guys and provide wonderful service. In fact I have an AR10 being shipped there right now as we speak.