• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SS Kiosk/FFL

HenryTheAce

Pushing Tin
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Michigan
Question. I had a trust prior to 41f with a couple SBR’s and Cans in it. After 41F I’ve just been using SilencerShop single shot trust and buying all my cans through them. However, a LGS near me where I do my form 4’s through SS has a can in-stock I’d like. Is there a way to buy the can from them through SS with the ease of the Single Shot trust and process?

One SS FFL I used said you'd buy it from another FFL and ask them to transfer it to the FFL you want where it is under the SS umbrella. Once there you could complete the transfer process through that FFL.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
I just bought a Dead Air Mask about three weeks ago from a local ffl that deals with SS. Super simple, pay for can at store, SS sends you paperwork to sign, just like if you go directly through them.

I just bought a Dead Air Mask about three weeks ago from a local ffl that deals with SS. Super simple, pay for can at store, SS sends you paperwork to sign, just like if you go directly through them.

That’s what I’m talking about. Perfect. Thanks for the info everyone.