• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SSC- Maine's newest .308

SSC

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sometimes it is hard to ship a rifle that turns out just like you want it. I have to tell you, if I was building a .308 for myself it would look a heck of a lot like this one. What started out as a small SPS tactical package turned into a full blown custom rig. This handy little .308 is headed to a really great customer of mine in Maine.

Details:
-Trued up Remington 700
-Spiral Fluted Broughton 5.75 1:11.25 30 cal barrel cut at 20"
-Manners T3 stock painted in GAP Camo, pillared bedded and a couple of flush cups installed
-Badger Thruster Muzzle Brake
-Tuned up factory trigger
-PTG DBM with a couple of Accurate Mags
-Badger Tactical Bolt knob conversion
-NightForce 20 MOA rail
-Metal Cerakoted Graphite Black
- GAP camo painted by Branden @ Custom Gun Coating AKA "ShortBus"

*Link to Facebook Pictures

img_1343.jpg

img_1342.jpg

img_1341.jpg

img_1340.jpg

I would like to give a Russell a big thank you on this project. He truly is a gentleman. He put up with my questions and at the end of the build, listened to my bitching. He became a friend to me when things were getting a little rough at home when I got some bad news. That in itself has made me a customer of his for life. Thanks again Russell and I believe the barrel we decided on was a Rock Creek......lol.

Damn, I really need to get on the ball and decide on a barrel to put on my basic SPS package I got from you. That's nice.

Steve I can't always remember which we ended up with as there might have been 1 or 2 changes to the build as we went (cough....cough.....). Steve thanks again for the build, like I said before it turned out great.

I have been meaning to do a write on how we cut the foam. I will try and get to that soon. It is not a service that advertise because it takes a lot of time, just something that we offer our customers that buy their pelicans through us.

Steve I can't always remember which we ended up with as there might have been 1 or 2 changes to the build as we went (cough....cough.....). Steve thanks again for the build, like I said before it turned out great.

I have been meaning to do a write on how we cut the foam. I will try and get to that soon. It is not a service that advertise because it takes a lot of time, just something that we offer our customers that buy their pelicans through us.

Thanks again Russell. You may have to give me a walk through on the foam, I don't want to ruin it when I cut out the space for the Nightforce!

BM11 and I shoot a bit in the Augusta - Waterville area you are welcome to join us anytime...

Nice rifle let us know how it shoots.