• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ssg 3000 10 round magazine

Daniel_Olsson

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Hi,

I´m trying to find a couple of 10 round magazines for Sig sauer ssg 3000.

I´ve looked at Eurooptic.com and Midway but they are both sold out and will not recieve any more mags as it looks like.

So, anyone that knows where to find them?

Kind regards
Daniel

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm also looking for a couple of 10 rnd magazines for a SIG Sauer SSG 3000. I have 2 5 rnd magazines but would really like a couple of 10s. Does anyone know where we purchase these?

Hi,

Just wanted to refresh this thread! I'm also looking for either the 5 or 10 round magazines for the SSG 3000! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks, I found those on yesterday and got 2... Now to find the elusive 10 round magazine...

Last edited:
Has anyone actually seen or have a 10 rd. mag???

I've searched for a few weeks now and I'm starting to think they are just a myth...

If anyone knows how to get one, I'd sure appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks
K

I have never seen this magazine in existence or even a picture of them, and I'm pretty much allllll over the SSG3k game.

CDNN Sports is selling the SSG PII mags for $49 each and the rifle with rail for factory $1499. They only have a few left. This is a real classic!