• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

ssg 3000 barrel

You must contact SIG USA, and see if they will supply you with one.
Other then that I'm not sure how much options you have in the US.

Border Barrels makes barrels for the 200 STR witch is the same receiver, identical barrels.
They also produce a barrel nut for them if I'm not mistaken, to make barrel changes easier.
Try contacting O.K Weber and see if they still import them if you're interested, depending on SIG it might be the only option.
On the positive side they do make really good barrels.

Other then that the only company i know of that makes dedicated barrels for the 200's are Schultz & Larsen from Denmark.
Quite sure they have no US importers, the barrels are generally of a bit better quality then factory SIG though.

I bought an SSG 3000 12 years ago, but got totally absorbed in handgun competition at the time and it sat idle as a "virgin" for 10 years. My son took it to our first long range course, and I must say, it truly is a "tack driver". Nice piece of equipment.

I just got it and it is a good shooter. I was just wondering about a barrel for later if ever need one.