• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos ST10 on my AR10

amcwhorter

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2003
Just picked this up from Mike@CSTactical. 37mm obj and the EREK just kick ass at keeping it low profile. MOA/MOA setup. Sitting in an ADM mount. Thanks Mike!

Re: ST10 on my AR10

It looks like you have a ubr buttstock, is that right? Hows the cheek height?

Yes its a ubr. The cheek height is a tad high.I'd like to play with some mouse pad strips and see if can be improved.

That thing is so GAY! Well look who I'm tellin. You know.
smile.gif

We gotta go shoot. I'm having withdrawls!

Glad you finally got it. Now I don't have to listen to you cry anymore cause I have one and you don't. lol

Diesel758-->Its a DPMS SASS Upper on a POF Lower

cj1026---> I hope you drop your rifle...twice! Yeah as soon as you get squared up let me know. I'm ready!

Lazy21---> What prompted you to run a 2" shade? I was actually thinking of just an ARD.

fuzzytek--->Yes 1/2moa

hk9176251--->Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stockton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cj1026---> I hope you drop your rifle...twice! Yeah as soon as you get squared up let me know. I'm ready!</div></div>

I would never wish that on anyone.......except you. Don't drop your's near the tires of my truck.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dtarget</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rifle. How is the upper/lower fit? </div></div>

Fit is great!

Thanks and LOL... I own it and thats what it is called by me... you can call it a LR308... but seriously who really cares

Aw, it was meant in fun. You can call it Betsey...it's still a nice rifle.
smile.gif