• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Staccato C2 vs SVI Tiki

OK so I just saw this.
That's my Tiki at the bottom, well its my 8 year old sons that I am taking care of for him LOL
Even has a custom serial # that will be special to him.
The Tiki is a VERY expensive gun.
It's a hell of a gun, I love it. I bought it as I was fascinated with the ASP pistol.
It is a close range defensive handgun, not meant for shooting one hole targets but making fast kill shots.
I would not do a 357 sig 1911 as most have issues feeding (I am a 357 sig fan)
I do not think they will do it in 10 mm.
I would not carry it as a backpack gun or hunting backup handgun. (too expensive and not ideal for the situation)
Its a novelty gun, its very functional and I do carry it but not all the time.
If you have a LOT of guns, won a big jackpot or just have too much extra cash sitting around go for it!
You will probably wait 1-3 years (they only make a few a year and most for to the Philippines or Middle East

I bought it as I collect what I find unique and fell for it at first sight.
I would not encourage someone to buy it nor would I talk someone out of buying it.

ETA saw the Stattaco and I am about to order a C with a Red Dot to keep locked up in my truck.
I have small hands so prefer a single stack in general and like how I will have a rail and red dot.
My fear is I will like it and need to order one for the side of my bed as well.