• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Stack on Safe combination help?

Jord21

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2010
Montreal, Canada
Hi there,

I recently bought a Stack on safe off a buddy of mine before he left for Afghanistan. I didn't have time to play around or even open it, his dad brought it over, gave me the combo and left. I have the combo and I'm not sure if the manner in which I am performing the combination if correct?

Its a Stack on 16 gun 55" safe

Stack on Safe

Lets just make up a combo for the example.

30-60-10-00

Could that be right? According to him the first 3 are numbers (like the example numbers i posted) and at the end im supposed to go go 00?? Does that make sense?

I start at "0". Turn clockwise 2 times past "0" and then to 30. Then counterclockwise once past "0" to 60. Then directly to 10 without passing "0". Then directly to "0". I tried emitting the "0" and it doesn't work. It also doesn't work when I finish the 3 numbers and go to 0.

Am I performing the numbers in the correct order??

Thank you very much.

Re: Stack on Safe combination help?

Start wherever. Go clockwise past 30 twice and land on it the third revolution. Go counterclockwise past sixty once and then land on it second revolution. Then clockwise to ten without skipping it at all. Now use handle and open.

I'm assuming he gave me the wrong combo. Maybe he mixed up 2 different combos he had, I guess I will call him up.

Try going counter clockwise 4 times, land on first # then Clockwise land on 2nd # the third time, then pass last # 1 time and land on it 2nd time. turn rt [ clockwise till it stops probably 0. so it's left, right left right --4times 3 times 2 times and back to zero. any questions, PM me. I do some lock work, combo's and stuff. Kyle.

Mine I turn like 6 times counter clockwise to the 30 3 turns clockwise and end up on 60 1 turn counter clockwise and end up on 10

I do 6 the first time just to clear the tumblers and start on the starting number. Mine has a key lock to lock the dial and I use this as the counter on how many times I have spun the dial.

Nothing worse than the frustration of trying to get into a safe.

Pry it,
chisel it,
beat on it,
drill it,
torch it,
then BLAST it.

Make sure you get video. Then call a locksmith.

Thanks for the replies everyone, it ended up being he gave me the last number as a single digit instead of adding the 0. In the end it was the standard 3X clockwise, 2X counter clockwise and then directly to the last number.

Thanks again!