• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Starline 6 ARC brass coming

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    Starline has just announced that they will be making 6 ARC brass. Dealer price is VERY reasonable. It should be good brass.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
    Something has to be better than the Hornady brass... I'm only on like 3rd or 4th reload, and the primer pockets are already getting slightly loose...

I wish Lapua or ADG or Alpha would make some 6 ARC brass. I think Alpha is scheduled to start making it, just no idea when... But I'd love to get a box or 2 of Lapua 6 ARC brass. That would be great.

Earlier this year, Peterson Cartridge Company announced they would be making 6ARC brass. Latest word I got from their Customer Support Manager about a month ago was: "We should have the 6 ARC out in the 4th quarter of this year."

I'm definitely looking forward to some correctly headstamped, quality brass to handload, instead of using Grendel, PPC or 220 Russian brass.

Reactions: river22 and FuhQ
    Earlier this year, Peterson Cartridge Company announced they would be making 6ARC brass. Latest word I got from their Customer Support Manager about a month ago was: "We should have the 6 ARC out in the 4th quarter of this year."

I'm definitely looking forward to some correctly headstamped, quality brass to handload, instead of using Grendel, PPC or 220 Russian brass.
    If I didn't have a Grendel, I would definitely use Lapua Grendel brass, but being that I already have a Grendel, that would just add more to the chance of having a brainfart. I prefer to keep headstamps matching, but in certain instances, like for my .25-06 AI 40º, I use .270 Win brass... But I don't own a .270 Win, so I know exactly what that case is for.

I have maybe 600 new Starline 6.5 grendel case ready to convert to 6 ARC... properly headstamped would be nice, but I don't shoot a grendel so no worries there. Peterson brass will be excellent as well.

I shoot Grendel and arc. All my 6 Arc boxes are clearly marked 6 arc. All my brass is clearly marked 6.5 Grendel. :ROFLMAO:

That not true, some of it says 7.62x39 on it. I have some for 6.5 Grendel and some for 6mm Arc. I don't look at the headstamp to determine what ammo it is though. I look at the label I made, with Cartridge, charge weight, and bullet listed on it. All my 20 Practical looks a lot like 223 too. :ROFLMAO: