• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Start em early

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
Don't remember if i ever posted this. This was from a couple months before i left on deployment she looks so young in this pic but she wanted to look through the scope so of course i had to take a picture.

Re: Start em early

Thats awsome. Like the rifle too.

Very cute little gal!!

She could probably handle the .308 pretty well (if she backs off the scope a few inches). Might want to wait a couple years on the .338LM though!
wink.gif

You gotta redo the pic when you get back Joe, to show how big she got. Thats a cool lil girl... Mine "sorta" likes guns.. She'll hold an empty 10/22 stock..lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chansen49</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You gotta redo the pic when you get back Joe, to show how big she got. Thats a cool lil girl... Mine "sorta" likes guns.. She'll hold an empty 10/22 stock..lol

</div></div>

thats a cool idea i'll have to do that, just in the pics i get she looks SO much bigger. can't wait to get home.

That's awesome and I am glad your wife will let you start em young cause mine won't. I guess my oldest is still 3...

That's awesome. My 3 1/2yr old loves to get behind my remington when I have it out. Oldest one (6) has and shoots a pink cricket rifle. Definitely start them out young.

Stay safe over there and come back to that family in one piece.

Thank you,

Charlie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EOD217</div><div class="ubbcode-body">noone better than your kids to cover your 6 </div></div>

Depends on the age of your kids. I'd be a little unsure if they were early teens.

Sweeeetttt! I have a picture of my 5 y.o. son behind my rifle. I look at it everyday before I go into work.

Couldn't agree more. The screen saver on my phone is of my son at 9 months sitting beside "his" .22 with his hand on the scope smiling.

Hit Girl?

hehehe nice pic man