• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Starter rifle for possible F T/R shooting

Re: Starter rifle for possible F T/R shooting

Call Savages Custom shop and ask for F TR Rifle in Palma Stock. They did one for me and this is best F TR Rifle for the money on the planet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Savages Custom shop and ask for F TR Rifle in Palma Stock. </div></div>

+1 on this. The combo of the adjustable Palma stock, and the heavier 1:12 twist barrel is an excellent one.

My .02,

Darrell

I shoot with a scope, and the 10 ring on the F-Class target is the same as the X ring on the Mid-Range prone target. The rings are one value off. I practice with the F-Class centers. I have 2 Service Rifles and 1 Space gun and with all 3 of them the 77's outshoot the 80's at 300. They all have Kieger 1-7.7 twists.

I shoot with a scope, and the 10 ring on the F-Class target is the same as the X ring on the Mid-Range prone target. The rings are one value off. I practice with the F-Class centers. I have 2 Service Rifles and 1 Space gun and with all 3 of them the 77's outshoot the 80's at 300. They all have Kieger 1-7.7 twists.