• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Starting think you guys are full of shit

Haha me too. Very full of shit. I've got her convinced that the animals just don't die humanely unless it's a defiance in a Manners stock with a razor AMG. Oh and yeah I've been drinking too/two/to? Not sure I'm drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been drinking 2! Does that count? I'm counting the days until Walt returns....... I just don't know of how long of a cruise he's taking?

IanHusaberg out

I thought Super Counter Sniper had fully mined all of the Unobtainium that they could find on Pluto. Maybe they found some on Mars......and we can still purchase one of these beauties new??

Not really fair to include this scope with far inferior scopes that are $1500 or less. I'm sure the original price of $9-$10K when they were first introduced....must be pushing $15K by now.

Gets the blood pumping: http://www.countersniperoptics.com/CSO_Spread_Web.pdf

Sorry....Bum information....seems they lowered the price to just over $6,000.00. And they'll let you order a set of military overrun rings for $600-$700.
Departments | 10/40-56 35 mm Weapon Mountable Optical Gunsights

66.jpg

The New Revolutionary 35mm maintube sized extreme distance target interdiction gunsight. 10x-40x 35mm body, 56mm Primary Objective, SideFocus, IR Invisible Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized Body (Titanium), MIL Spec Anodized in T6160 Aircraft Aluminum. Patent Pending Lockable Turrets, Proprietary-230-+485°F stable Bertrillium-Zantitium™ multicoated optics for dusk/dawn/shadow enhanced transmissivity, with proprietary HydroShear™ water/ice displacement coating, DustCaster™ Ion-charge for ant-static dust displacement, InfraShield™ IR spectrum filtering coating, TitaniStar™ 68 Rockwell Mil-spec antiscratch coating. Titanium versions feature aspheric hybrid primary and secondary lens groups, Aircraft Aluminum features Extra Low Dispersion apochromatic lenses. Proprietary rare earth/nitrogen gas purged, hard earth sealed, Variable Tri-Color Illuminated, TDRM Tactical Distance Ranging Mildot .25-1.0 Milliradian Marked rear plane reticles, 5000g test- Lifetime Unconditional Warranted in Titanium, Limited Lifetime Warranty in Aluminum . May be US Gov. Property Marked, Night Vision and Video Vision Compatible, Export Prohibited. LIMITED availability of initial contract/eval/designate production runs, Aluminum only, may show minor mounting marks.(does not come with rings!)Contract Overruns carry a 10 yr. manufacturer warranty.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva]PDF Specification Sheet[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]DOH351
10/40-56R Titanium Aspheric Gunsight
[/FONT] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.countersniperoptics.com\/img\/image_zoom.jpg"}[/IMG2]
$6046.95
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]DOH305
10/40-56R Aluminum Gunsight
[/FONT] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.countersniperoptics.com\/img\/image_zoom.jpg"}[/IMG2] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.countersniperoptics.com\/img\/pdf.gif"}[/IMG2]
$3001.95
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]DOH372
*Contract Overun*CSO ALUMINUM series 10-40X56 35 MM TUBE (RINGS INCLUDED)
[/FONT]
$713.95
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]DOH326
*CONTRACT OVERRUN* CSO Aluminum Series 10/40-56R (does not come with rings)
[/FONT]
$660.95

© Copyright 2014 Counter Sniper Optics

So,
This thread needs a copy of the pic that has (can't remember his name) sayin "it's got two reticles so you can range while you're ranging".

I really like the two reticle thing. Ounce I figure out one reticle maybe I'll up grade to two.

I'm slightly bummed. I have a 260 in the works but it's been put on hold because my cummins 47re transmission build is eating money at such a rapid rate. It makes me sad so I drink my sarrows away.

I some day would like to try a 5.5-22x50 nxs. Ofcourse I'll buy it used if I can find 50mm one at the same time I have money or maybe a razor.

thank you all for the great replies

That's what you get for running an automatic transmission behind a Cummins....

I'm hung up on the smell I get when I spend alot of money on a new scope. Seriously. The "smell outcome" is alot better with the higher end optics. ;)
My cheap ass runs SWFA 12 powers on my 3 long guns. Someday I'll pop my cherry with real glass but these punch ragged little holes on paper and one of them fell onto the turret from my fireplace to hardwood floor and the zero didn't budge and the turrets still repeatable. Just my 2 cents. I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE SNIPERSHIDE IS BACK. Literally the same week I decided to get back invovled in shooting after being out of it for years! Yay!!! SNIPERS HIDE! Woop woop!

Thanks guys. I've been pretty busy since the move back and this thread was a good laugh to stumble upon.

ah, memories...

Reactions: Evan03
Before taking up an adult's sport, you might want to take remedial English grammar classes so you don't come off sounding like your village's idiot. Oh......and lighten the hell up! Coming here with an attitude is piss poor stupid. Most guys on this site are eager to help and offer sound advice. You will never benefit from that knowledge if you piss everyone off!

At least he didn't ask which $700 scope he should mount on a "sniper" rifle with enough kinetic...well, y'all know what I mean.

It's kinda like chicks, at 2 am big ol buffarilla ain't looking so bad.
At 7 am the next morning your ready to chew your own arm off to get out.
Hot chick looks good all the time.
The moral of the story: Both will get your nut off but one is much nicer before,during and after.

R

Priceless!!

Yep, fer sure, all i need is a set of rusty buckhorns, i just come on this here website to laugh at all the fancy city fellers.

My son and I have been killing. I'm still amazed with 3-15 swfa. Making kills from 100-700

Evan, you left your entire photo album open.

Im more surprised that nobody was offended by the "guys are full of shit part". According to the news and everybody on Twitter/FB, that is gender discrimination and sexist and a bunch other fancy words I cannot remember. Be careful. The internet will get angry at you horse fuckers.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Well if I can decipher your terrible English, it looks like you are wanting a comparison between sub $1000 scopes. I'll bite.

I've played in that arena for the most part so I might be able to help out. The first scope I bought for "precision shooting" was a Mueller Tactical scope. It was cheap, and so was the glass and turrets. I've messed with Nikon buckmasters, and I've eventually replaced them all with Vortex Vipers. Now I'm in the process of replacing all the Vortex's with Sightrons and Sig Tango's. It's a predictable process. Some say buy one cry once, while true, it is also a little fun to experiment.

I recently bought an Athlon Argos 6-24x50. Is it a nice scope for the price? Absolutely. Is it as good as my Sightron SIII 6-24-50? Nope not even a little bit. Is the Athlon Argos as good as my Sig Tango 4? Nope, not even a little bit. With that said, both the Sig and the Sightron were had new for less than $1000. I would say my favorite scope right now is my Sig Tango, as I feel as if it has the best value IMO of all my scopes. At the end of the day though, people spend thousands of dollars on their optics because they can, and generally those optics are better than what SWFA brings to the table. Is the Bugatti Veron worth $1.7million? I don't think so, but I certainly wouldn't say my Mazda 3 is just as good as it either.

My son and I have been killing. I'm still amazed with 3-15 swfa. Making kills from 100-700
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i661.photobucket.com\/albums\/uu339\/Evan03_photo\/20170527_160120_zpsmbuyiell.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i661.photobucket.com\/albums\/uu339\/Evan03_photo\/20170513_164826_zps0jo6xbed.jpg"}[/IMG2]

He didn't mention the 100 - 700 part of his post was measured in FEET not yards or meters.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think you guys are full of shit.