• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

State of the Union as of Feb 11, 2021

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
The commies have tossed COTUS out the door and into the Mil-spec TS Paper Shredder.

And...then..the big shocker....shocking...I mean I believed every word our pedo prez was saying on the campaign trail...and now he apparently says this...I'm fucking so shocked, I may have to feign that I'm shocked again.

My question is, why do we or anyone else give two flying cow paddies how fast a CCP Train goes? That is far and way away from any problems we face now. Probably part of the problem we have is being in way too big a hurry to get here there and everywhere.

My question is, why do we or anyone else give two flying cow paddies how fast a CCP Train goes? That is far and way away from any problems we face now. Probably part of the problem we have is being in way too big a hurry to get here there and everywhere.
We don't! Biden is framing the next two trillion he is going to help his allies steal.

They won't have the votes for this 14A hogwash either. They will go down in history as the biggest losers ever to hold office.

Reactions: 10ring'r
He’s just letting you know who his buddies are. Trains, auto industry, alternative energy.
Read an article last night the US will no longer be securing oil fields in Syria, but only combating isis. Ie oil industry out, mic back in.