• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stay the fuck out of Mexico

1678328168098.jpeg

No.

Some people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: BCP and Maggot
So, none of you think it was an intentional hit and story made up to dissuade Americans from going south for health care ?

I have a sneaking suspicion it's tied in there somehow, someway.

Those people weren't there for any plastic surgery. Does anyone really think people from SC went there for plastic surgery???

Staying the fuck out of shithole Mexico has been a lifelong policy of mine. I’m 61 years old, and have never crossed that border, nor will I ever cross that border. Closest I’ve been is El Paso, and that was too fucking close. When California falls off in the ocean, I hope it takes Mexico with it.

Reactions: Pbgt
In the upper right state of Tamaulipas theres a road from Brownsville/Matamoros to Ciudad Victoria which is called "The Highway of Death." Even the state police and army only travel in convoys. The cartels out gun them.

68470779-11835151-image-a-1_1678294122408.jpg

In the upper right state of Tamaulipas theres a road from Brownsville/Matamoros to Ciudad Victoria which is called "The Highway of Death." Even the state police and army only travel in convoys. The cartels out gun them.

68470779-11835151-image-a-1_1678294122408.jpg

headed to Quintana Roo in about 2 weeks.

Hopefully youre flying in and out. Overall thats a pretty safe area, just travel in groups and dont fo places you don't know, especially at night.

Reactions: Charger442
Watching the news interviewing the survivors, apparent no guilt getting three killed and one wounded... for a tummy-tuck. SERIOUSLY!!! 🤭

Reactions: BCP

Hopefully youre flying in and out. Overall thats a pretty safe area, just travel in groups and dont fo places you don't know, especially at night.

I know crime like this exists in US cities and in many places where we all live
however, I feel crime in Mexico is at a whole other level of corruption and lawlessness

In the last 10 years, times have changed, even on the east coast of Mexico (the west was lost to crime decades ago)

you can google 1000's of stories like this, not just recent propaganda to stop travel for medical
Many stories of Mexican police and their families gunned down in the streets and toursists getting hit with stray bullets (Yes similar to Baltimore I am aware, I don't go to Baltimore either)

Everything is fine until the minute it isn't, then you have no one to help. The structure for help just isn't there like it is in the US

No BLM chapters in Mexico that can riot and burn the place to the ground? These four forgot where they were (plastic surgery my ass).

Reactions: BurtG

NYPICHPDPICT000007888664.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000007895042.jpg

That's wild that people in traffic got pix of everything going down as it happened

NYPICHPDPICT000007795417-4.jpg

I don't get the pants pulled down thing.
Because THAT'S how they wear their pants. Take a tumble, and down they come. Still think they were there for a medical procedure?

Now the suspected cartel is saying they're sorry because they don't want US military to intervene and the fuckstick Mex president is saying it's all our fault for the fentanyl epidemic. Yep, again I say crank up Ft. Hood I imagine the boys in III armor and 1st Cav. could use a few taco's and tequila ;)
This Texan is tired of this shit.

Reactions: NoDopes and Pbgt
It's all good, the local news here in TX is saying the Mexican LEO's are investigating and the US Faux BI is all over it.
I'm sure they'll find them soon. Likely beheaded and floating in the Rio Grande.

I just came back from Hermosillo, no problems at all. Didn't feel threatened anywhere I went. Flew straight in there though and drove over to Punta Chueca. This is where they relocated the Seri Indians. Some of the nicest people I have ever encountered.

Reactions: NoDopes
Yeah, Quintana Roo is a heavy "cave diving" place. The 2nd best known place (Florida is #1). That would suck if it's true.
Stayed in Xel-Ha back in '86 and did some cave diving (I was only 16 and cavern certified at the time so the rules were bent a bit. It was a dress reshersal to get my basic cave cert at 17) but had some great divers (Lamar Hires and Mark Leonard for sure and there were others from the High Springs crowd) looking out for me. We hit Naharon, Temple of Doom, Sac Actun, Dos Ojos, etc. Had a great time diving in some mind boggelingly beautiful karst and it saddens me that it's so sketchy I'll never get to go back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Stayed in Xel-Ha back in '86 and did some cave diving (I was only 16 and cavern certified at the time so the rules were bent a bit. It was a dress reshersal to get my basic cave cert at 17) but had some great divers (Lamar Hires and Mark Leonard for sure and there were others from the High Springs crowd) looking out for me. We hit Naharon, Temple of Doom, Sac Actun, Dos Ojos, etc. Had a great time diving in some mind boggelingly beautiful karst and it saddens me that it's so sketchy I'll never get to go back.

I'm AN-DP and "full cave" certified, but I've been "on hiatus" for a while. Never got to Quintana Roo. I always wanted to do the classic "Kalimba <--> Bos Chen" route. That was huge back in my day because of its notoriety. There was a tragic fatality where an instructor took a team 3 + 2 the wrong way through it and perished, even though they were close to an exit but didn't recognize it. They had gone all the way to "Grand Cenote" but turned back, thinking they'd missed it, even though they were like 100ft away from the Grand Cenote entrance. Sad... Improper planning. :mad:

Reactions: nikonNUT
I'm AN-DP and "full cave" certified, but I've been "on hiatus" for a while. Never got to Quintana Roo. I always wanted to do the classic "Kalimba <--> Bos Chen" route. That was huge back in my day because of its notoriety. There was a tragic fatality where an instructor took a team 3 + 2 the wrong way through it and perished, even though they were close to an exit but didn't recognize it. They had gone all the way to "Grand Cenote" but turned back, thinking they'd missed it, even though they were like 100ft away from the Grand Cenote entrance. Sad... Improper planning. :mad:
I never didi the cave/cenotes but there are some great wreck dives off the Virginia/NC coast. some German submarines.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Stop all support for ukraine

Immediately invade Mexico with the intent of making it the 51st state

Preemptively nuke china

Sell Puerto Rico to england.

Then invade England and take all their shit (but not Puerto) as reparations for the American lives lost allowing them to exist.

-fin

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Stop all support for ukraine

Immediately invade Mexico with the intent of making it the 51st state

Preemptively nuke china

Sell Puerto Rico to england.

Then invade England and take all their shit (but not Puerto) as reparations for the American lives lost allowing them to exist.

-fin
Good ideas except for the 51st state thing. We couldn't afford the welfare.