• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos stealth

Re: stealth

and maybe wanna shot from that tree line of your going for stealth

I see you! Not so stealthy. LOL. Bad angle to take a pic from concerning whether or not how good the ghillie looks. Ain't bad though from this view but agree with the above coments entirely

Uhmm...
You've almoust got it: Siluette, Shadows, Shine, and non-Similar material... You only missing Sound to make yourself a perfect target!
Good Luck!

the supressor is on its way,this was taken 2yrs ago,and pluse i know you see me thats not the point,the deer and pigs didnt!.ill do better for you guys next time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you might as well put a bullseye sticker on that scope cap </div></div>

Ha it would be worse for me...I have a big yellow smiley face on mine =D

Might want to add a bird nest to that scope as well... or put a vail over it and hide the cover at the same time.
That is a frequently over looked area that needs to be concealed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the supressor is on its way,this was taken 2yrs ago,and pluse i know you see me thats not the point,the deer and pigs didnt!.ill do better for you guys next time
</div></div>

Deer and pigs don't shoot back. Every animal I've ever killed has been while wearing "Hunter Orange".

Veg up. but frow wat ur saying it is working fine for your purpose. this winter i plan on using old large whate bed shites for my camo when i go coyote hunting.

Scott