• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

steel from JCVIBBY

hiddenmongoose

crazysection
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2009
Ireland
I received my first ever set of AR500 steel targets from the recent group buy by JCVIBBY here on the hide.I had allways just made my own from scrap mild steel but deceided to splash out on premium steel.I have to say Jake was very straight forward and easy to deal with and answered all my questions.The targets arrived quickly and looked fantastic.I have shot them from 100 to 800m with 308 and not as much as a dent in them.
Thanks again Jake
a2sqr.jpg

bg60jr.jpg

view fromm 700m
jp8xzo.jpg

22lr
30xamqe.jpg

mawh1c.jpg

Re: steel from JCVIBBY

Dang. He shipped steel all the way to Ireland? That most have cost a bundle. Jake is good people. I love the steel I've bought from him.

there is no one here in Ireland specifically making ar500 targets,Jake did me a great deal and I will be ordering off him again soon.Great do do buisness with people here on the hide

Jake is a great guy to deal with. I'll be ordering more steel soon.

Awesome guys!! Glad you are liking your targets!

We can pretty much ship to anywhere around the world! Just let us know and we will make it happen

Nice targets. I wonder if they could be held with rear brackets instead of them holes? But I've always like JC Steel products.