• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Steiner M7xi 2.9-20?

Liked it :)

Attachments

• LogoLicious_20200713_191809.jpg
    LogoLicious_20200713_191809.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 267
@JL sorry to dig up an oldie but I’m curious if any new thoughts have risen from continued use with the optic. I’m starting to see them pop up in pre-order fashion and it’s either this or a S&B if one has to have another MSR2 equipped scope. Personally this Steiner has me a little more interested but the specified eye relief values seem quite short. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: TacticalPlinker
It’s been crickets on this scope and others, but to be fair that is since COVID hit. That said, it would be really nice to see any actual updates.

It’s apparently showed up in Europe, but nothing in the US market. My guess is they ran into issues and with the stupidity of 2020 things have been delayed.

Still waiting as well. If this don't fly then it's Ultra Short DT+ time for me.

Last edited:
No fucking idea what scope is in the picture. But this is what one actually looks like.

Attachments

• 16274273951053166109071399535614.jpg
    16274273951053166109071399535614.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 164
Steiner can provide locking turrets for MIL/LE if the contract is big enough. But unfortunately the average customer won't see them. However, the turrets are not easily turned and almost impossible to do accidentally. I think it's a great balance.

Steiner can provide locking turrets for MIL/LE if the contract is big enough. But unfortunately the average customer won't see them. However, the turrets are not easily turned and almost impossible to do accidentally. I think it's a great balance.

Guess I'm still stuck with Schmidt and bender ultra shorts with dtii+ turrets

The 4-28 turrets are very good. If they are the same then no need for locking turrets like you said.

Any idea on MSRP?