• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner MRS any good?

Funny, been looking online and for a product that has been out 5 years, there is almost nothing online about it. Neither good or bad. Guess I will buy one and see...

So I ordered one from MidwayUSA, I figure at $293 each it was worth it since everywhere else they are $490. Looks like I got the last ones on sale as they are back to 489 there. will do a review when I get them.

So I ordered one from MidwayUSA, I figure at $293 each it was worth it since everywhere else they are $490. Looks like I got the last ones on sale as they are back to 489 there. will do a review when I get them.
I'm interested, let us know.
What's it going on?

Got it today and fit/finish is nice. I will try to take some pictures on the weekend comparing it to other sights. While not a vortex warranty it comes with 3 years electronics and lifetime rest.

Reactions: Gil P.