• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Steiner P4Xi 4-14×56

mejohll

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2020
Wisconsin
Can someone measure the objective bell on one of these for me? Ordering one from Camera Land and want to make sure I get the right rings. Thanks.

Can someone measure the objective bell on one of these for me? Ordering one from Camera Land and want to make sure I get the right rings. Thanks.
Its 56mm. If your using a continuous rail you need 1.5" height rings, if your floating over the barrel you can run 1.35" rings possibly even lower depending on your barrel contour. My friend got a P4Xi a few weeks back I help mount btw.

-Reagan

ARC .94”(low) with room to spare, that’s a proof sendero barrel for reference.

Attachments

• 68594C75-ACA7-46BA-BEEC-B6C1ED502302.jpeg
    68594C75-ACA7-46BA-BEEC-B6C1ED502302.jpeg
    339.2 KB · Views: 70
Seekins 1” rings 20 moa base

Attachments

• 9EFF68E8-000F-47E4-ABFC-5DED4D2DAF57.jpeg
    9EFF68E8-000F-47E4-ABFC-5DED4D2DAF57.jpeg
    735.6 KB · Views: 80
How are these scopes holding up for the long term? ILya’s review has me just about sold on giving it a shot, but all the reviews for them I’ve seen are when the scope is still new to the owner.

I first started shopping in $1500-$2000 price range for a new or used scope, but keep coming back to this one. For the price you can obtain one it is very compelling as it checks most the boxes for me and the money saved would go a long way for ammo. It being made in America is a huge plus to me also.

How are these scopes holding up for the long term? ILya’s review has me just about sold on giving it a shot, but all the reviews for them I’ve seen are when the scope is still new to the owner.

I first started shopping in $1500-$2000 price range for a new or used scope, but keep coming back to this one. For the price you can obtain one it is very compelling as it checks most the boxes for me and the money saved would go a long way for ammo. It being made in America is a huge plus to me also.

Flawless...........

I have 3.

Dialed out past 900 yards a lot with one of mine in the past year........(around 1,000 rounds through it.). The other two haven't been shot as much. Return to Zero has been perfect every time. Tracking is dead on. Running one on a Bergara Premier Approach 6.5 Creed, a 22-250 Fast Twist Bergara HMR, and a Bergara Approach 223. All set in .92" Seekins Low 34mm rings.

Glass has POP........german lenses are evident. I've compared to everything up to Bushnell DMR II 3-21 and Steiner is optically the best I've seen. I hate "tree reticles", so the SCR reticle is excellent for my uses.

Reactions: Mxridr
Shot my son's 6.5 Grendel yesterday with the 4-16 on it. Glass does have "POP" for sure. Tracking was right on out to 558 yards. But that's only 3.8 mils max. Holding up fine so far.

Ive been using a p4xi 4-16x56 on one of my yote rifles for about a year now.zero problems.turrets are awesome.i like it better than my t5xi 5-25x56