• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steiner P4Xi 4-16x56 - SCR Riflescope Sale. Reduced to only $799.99

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
101418_1016536_818134_341019.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

5c65be544298033d22582675_steiner-logo.jpg

Steiner P4Xi 4-16x56 - SCR Riflescope Sale. Reduced to only $799.99

Designed for patrol and tactical operations, the rugged P4Xi scopes offer clear images and a fast-action reticle to tackle every day use or sudden action.

The P4Xi 4-16x56 is a medium range scope with 34mm tube, an illuminated front focal plane Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) and side parallax adjustment.

SCR Reticle
Steiner’s Special Competition Reticle (SCR) is a proprietary reticle designed by Steiner for precision shooting use. An extended illumination area lets the shooter engage targets at long distance even in low light. The vertical crosshair features 1/2-mil marks for distance holdover. The horizontal crosshair offers 1/2-mil and 2/10-mil lines for windage hold-off.
p4-illustration3.png

The windage and elevation knobs are designed for precise adjustment. The dials are calibrated so that 1 click equals 1 cm @ 100 meters or .1 MRAD for the 4-16x.
p4-illustration2.png

Ruggedly constructed scope tubes are milled from solid, high-grade aluminum stock so there are no welds or seams, for greater strength and durability.
p4-illustration1.png

Specs:
Field of View at 100 yds 27.5-6.9
Eye Relief 3.5-4.0
Exit Pupil 14-3.50
Length 14.6 in
Weight 30 oz
Diopter Adjustment Range +2 to -3
Elevation Adjustment Knob .1 mRad
Illumination Control Rotary Dial
Wind/Elevation Click Value 1cm
Elevation Range at 100 m. 30 MIL
Wind Range at 100 m. 16 MIL
Parallax/Focus Side Focus
Parallax/Focus Range 50 yards to infinity
Nitrogen Filled Yes
Lens Cap No
Waterproof/Fogproof Submersible to 33ft
Battery CR2032
Warranty Heritage Warranty
P4Xi-4-16X-A.png

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY

Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Attachments

• Steiner P4Xi 4-16 Sell Sheet-comparison-r1.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
After the overwhelming response to this scope sale at $799.99 over the weekend we have extended this lower price of $799.99 through the end of March or we run out of scopes, whichever comes first.
Thank you for the support of this sale

how much for the 1-4's if you have any? any demos or the like? thank you.

Mines slated to be delivered today, if I end up liking it I’ll have to pick up another one. I’m still kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing another Bushnell when they went down to $899, won’t let that happen again, lol.

Mines slated to be delivered today, if I end up liking it I’ll have to pick up another one. I’m still kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing another Bushnell when they went down to $899, won’t let that happen again, lol.
Some people were complaining about stiff elevation turrets. Mine is stiffer than my other scopes but not too stiff at all. I am really liking this scope very much and think it is an absolute steal for the price. If I could I'd buy a couple more.
I also really like my T5Xi 3-15, so I feel like I got another one for a homerun price, I may like the t4xi a little bit more when I shooting in the evening.

Still waiting on my rings to show up so I didn’t mount it but I played around with a bit yesterday afternoon. Didn’t install the battery so no feedback on the illumination. Top turret is stiff, not overly bad though, can move it back and forth no problem. Glass clarity is awesome, I live on the side of a mountain so the only thing I could look at at distance was boats on the water. I did notice a bit of “green” mirage at full power but that was most likely due to the sun being low in the horizon and the reflection off the boats. I’m going to try and hit the range this week and I’ll report back. So far it seems to be a great scope for the price, it’s built like a tank and has great glass.