• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Steiner t5xi 5-25x56

vegas steve

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2014
columbus,ohio
I have a like new t5xi 5-25x56 that im not using.in great shape ,glass is perfect, i have discovered i like a second focal plane scope better for my type of shooting.willing yo trade for sfp scope of equal quality

Love the MP8 they also have a new mp8 x1 on newer models. Listen, this is just my opinion, but get behind a sightron siii. The fov isn’t up there with tier 1 optics (cause huge obj and 34mm+ tubes, but the glass and the dot reticle and the repeatability of the turrets WILL NOT disappoint. It’s NF NXS glass, made in Japan at LOW. There’s 6-24 and a 8-32 if you’re more into bench shooting. Hell I’d trade you one of my siii + cash, but honestly I’d just have to get another one. The 6-24, for its weight, price, and glass, fantastic dot reticle. . . There’s no other sfp scope in 6-24 I even consider for my LR Mauser 6ai. . .Just my opinion

Reactions: lash
... Listen, this is just my opinion, but get behind a sightron siii. The fov isn’t up there with tier 1 optics (cause huge obj and 34mm+ tubes, but the glass and the dot reticle and the repeatability of the turrets WILL NOT disappoint. It’s NF NXS glass, made in Japan at LOW. There’s 6-24 and a 8-32 if you’re more into bench shooting. Hell I’d trade you one of my siii + cash, but honestly I’d just have to get another one. The 6-24, for its weight, price, and glass, fantastic dot reticle. . . There’s no other sfp scope in 6-24 I even consider for my LR Mauser 6ai. . .Just my opinion
^^^This^^^

I used siii's earlier on in longrange,they did the job back then,but 8ve been spoiled by better glass and wont go back