• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Steroids Anyone ??

Twisted .308

Sergeant
Minuteman
What if any Steroid replacements are you guys using to intensify your suppliment intakes?
I'm not talking about the Illegal ones ....... I see alot of " Steroid Alternatives " on Nutrition Suppliment websites ....so what are you guys using ??
Wanting to know if this is worth using to maximize my suppliments and get the most out of what I'm already taking ?
Thanks !

Re: Steroids Anyone ??

T-bomb
On lazy days. I make sure not to have it in my system while at work (simular to alcohol) because it makes me irtitable.

Can you name a specific product? Are you talking about the over the counter orals that are essentially methylated steroids?

Honestly, injecting medical grade illegal steroids is probably significantly safer and better for your body than those over the counter orals are.

I'd be very wary before you go down that path.

Natural btw, never used just done plenty of homework out of curiosity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you name a specific product? Are you talking about the over the counter orals that are essentially methylated steroids?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Honestly, injecting medical grade illegal steroids is probably significantly safer and better for your body than those over the counter orals are.</span>

I'd be very wary before you go down that path.
</div></div>

This is a fact !! and i dont recomend any of them
c
I persoanly know three guys and have heard about dozens more that have perminatly fucked up their liver and kidneys using over the counter "Prohormones" and one guys that has some major issues with possible breast cancer and very enlarged prostate as well as liver issues , they are highly androgenic and very harsh are are most oral anything because it has to be digested and passed though the liver to get to the blood stream to work , when you start messing with the liver you start having masty effects on your cholestrol.

If you are planning to stay the natural rout (and i suggest you do unless your matural test is low) look nto a quality natural test booster and adjust your diet to suit your wants.

Even with a ton of juice if your nutrition isn't right your just hurting yourself for limited gains , this is NOTHING more anabolic that food

Thats good stuff , its BCAA's with added glutamine and creitine
I use that same stuff and drink it during my workout

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[/quote]Even with a ton of juice if your nutrition isn't right your just hurting yourself for limited gains , this is NOTHING more anabolic that food
</div></div>

This is it I personally know a lot on this subject and also have friends that use illegal steroids but some WILL NOT GAIN because of a BAD DIET. Diet is everything when it comes to a good base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats good stuff , its BCAA's with added glutamine and creitine
I use that same stuff and drink it during my workout </div></div>

So its just referencing to " steroids " in their ad. and not "Actually " a steroid , and safe to use without the liver & kidney problems ??
Correct ?

Correct they do not reference a PH or a chemical formula in the ingredients.

Good diet, good rest, consistent high energy workouts are what I've found out works the best. I have tried all kinds of supplements and when those first three are not in-line all my gains go out the window no matter what I'm taking.

Randal

I've been using Animal Pack, Intek Evolution protein, and hemo-rage as a preworkout. The Animal Pack and protein both have BCAAs and I have noticed significant gains in both strength and mass now that I'm hitting it hard again.

I train natural and just take vitamins and eat healthy.

What are you trying to accomplish with these supplements?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surffshr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you trying to accomplish with these supplements? </div></div>
Regain lost youth
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Surffshr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you trying to accomplish with these supplements? </div></div>

the products he has mentioned here is basically an anti catabolic , since it's not a complete protein chain it realy won't build muscle but taking this a couple times during the day between meals if your male are spread apart or your calories are restricted will greatly reduce any muscle wasting which happens easier as we get older.

this realy isint a "steroid replacement" or prohormone of any kind as those have an effect of your hormone system typically just androgenic hence their being notEd for quick power and size gains

JJones hit the nail on the head ...
I'm 50 6' 1" 165# +- I consider myself in pretty damn good shape , and am very active at work always lifting and hauling stuff around all day , so I do " work out " per say just not in a gym
I have noticed muscle loss and and body mass diminishing . I do not always eat well at times and Quit drinking Booze altogether after a six pack per day for the last 25yrs after work ...
One guy work with who is a year older than me hit the steroids (illegal ) and is now one buff mo-fo but I don't need the side effects of that crap
so just by using the suppliments I have noticed my mass putting back on and arms / legs starting to bulk back up and my strength and stamina are going up ...just looking to see if there was any Legal ways to help speed things up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JJones hit the nail on the head ...
I'm 50 6' 1" 165# +- I consider myself in pretty damn good shape , and am very active at work always lifting and hauling stuff around all day , so I do " work out " per say just not in a gym
I have noticed muscle loss and and body mass diminishing . I do not always eat well at times </div></div>

Well , muscle loss is somthing we deal with as we age , it's
inevitable because as we age our growth hormone production and testosterone production slow and generally by the time we are in our 40's is nearly nill.
This is where a trip to a friendly endocrinologist is worth the
money , a testosterone replacement dose is an amazing thing bringing your body's ability to "reclaim" some of the muscle that was "lost" when it wasent present.

my father who is 64 has been on HRT of both test and HGH for about a year now , he has lost no weight but has dropped 3 pants sizes !! he sleeps better and has a much better appetite , attitude and over all sense of well being. He has been taken off all his blood pressure and cholesterol meds.

hopefully one of these days the government will allow the better dr.s to more easily prescribe these meds and hopefully WAY more dr.s will come
out of the stone age and get on track with this

"Legal Steroids" are pretty much worthless and as mentioned are hard on your liver-harder than the real deal injectables. You'd be better off going to anabolex.com and looking around for a supplier or talk to Jesse at Spectrum HRT [email protected] they're legal and legit.
Also try D Aspartic acid sold by Truenutrition, tests show a 33% increase in test using 3 grams a day.

I dont want to argue about whats good and whats bad, but to answer your question i would recomend DMZ-1. I'm currently finishing up a cycle and have had great results, along with many others i know. I took two pills a day instead of the 3 as listed on the bottle, which stretches it out two six weeks. I made sure to drink lots of water, good diet and stack it with a good quality milk thistle, and my blood work came back pretty good. I dont want to sound like im promoting pro-hormones as i agree with all the post above they can be dangerous, and i wont be doing it again as it does make me nervous. But i dont agree that there shit and dont work.

It is your choice, just make sure to do some research. I did it as i just could not get over the plateau i had reached with my workouts, and it had worked well for me when i was younger.

Might want to think about that DMZ1 !!
Found this off a bodybuiding forum about it !
It's definitely not a prohormone. It's an active steroid.

Dimethazine is one of the most underrated steroids on the market. IMO the bad publicity that surrounds it is due to iForce reps suggesting that an OTC PCT like Reversitol is all that you need. This is not the case. I would never suggest anyone run this without a real SERM.

It's a very potent steroid. With the proper diet, you can easily gain 10-15 LEAN AND DRY pounds in only 4 weeks, and for the first 3 weeks, you will very likely be nearly visual side-effect free. After 3 weeks in, you will probably get shut down, you'll notice your skin is getting oily, etc etc. If you monitor other physiological signs, you'll notice high BP, probably slightly increased body temp, heart rate, cholesterol, etc. These should all return to normal after you're finished a solid PCT and you're consciously working to eat a healthy diet and live a healthy lifestyle.

Do I recommend DMZ to anyone who's ready for PH/DS but doesn't want to do superdrol or alpha one? Hell yes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might want to think about that DMZ1 !!

Dimethazine is one of the most underrated steroids on the market. IMO the bad publicity that surrounds it is due to iForce reps suggesting that an OTC PCT like Reversitol is all that you need. This is not the case. I would never suggest anyone run this without a real SERM.

It's a very potent steroid. With the proper diet, you can easily gain 10-15 LEAN AND DRY pounds in only 4 weeks, and for the first 3 weeks, you will very likely be nearly visual side-effect free. After 3 weeks in, you will probably get shut down, you'll notice your skin is getting oily, etc etc. If you monitor other physiological signs, you'll notice high BP, probably slightly increased body temp, heart rate, cholesterol, etc. These should all return to normal after you're finished a solid PCT and you're consciously working to eat a healthy diet and live a healthy lifestyle.

Do I recommend DMZ to anyone who's ready for PH/DS but doesn't want to do superdrol or alpha one? Hell yes. </div></div>

These prohormones show these dramatic gains and in most cases one of two things happens
1) these results are made by a user that has had limited experiance with nutrition and lifting so they basicly used the androgenic properties so give their gains a big jumpstart
2) these results diminish quickly after use has stopped by useres that have been in the gym for some time , the gains are mostly water retention again from the androgens

If you took a guy thats been in the gym to 5-6 years steady and has reached close to his max genetic size and then put him on 1000mg test and 50mg D-bol a day he would not gain 10-15 pounds of "lean dry" muscle , if this stuff worked that well then all the competitive body builders would be using it.
for an experianced lifter to add 10-15 pound of solid muscle in a year with 2 real steroid cycles is a feet in itself

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twisted .308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Might want to think about that DMZ1 !!

Do I recommend DMZ to anyone who's ready for PH/DS but doesn't want to do superdrol or alpha one? Hell yes. </div></div>

LOL! I read that same post when I did a Google search.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for an experianced lifter to add 10-15 pound of solid muscle in a year with 2 real steroid cycles is a feet in itself </div></div>

Even then, I am not under the impression that they gains are "permanent", correct?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even then, I am not under the impression that they gains are "permanent", correct? </div></div>

thats right , once you reach your basic genetic limit you are at a size that the hormones your body makes will support , if you add more hormones ie steroids then you will go and hold that size as long as that hormone level is their , add hormones you add size reduce hormones reduce size.

The old addage "the dose dictates the size" is semi true

Wow some of you guys need to do some research. Most of the "legal" steroids are just "illegal" steroids chemically altered so they don't fit under the the drug classifications, making them legal. Most orals are horrible on the liver and most are Methylated or combos of Methylated compounds. Don't let the "it is legal to buy" fool you. These are just as bad, if not worse than injectables. If you think Milk thistle is all you need then you are setting your self up for failure.

You need the same on and post cycle support as you do with injectables. IE: aromatase inhibitors, progesterone inhibitors, estrogen blockers, Human chorionic gonadotropin. If you have no clue about any of these things, you don't need to be taking designer steroids, or whatever you want to call them.

I had a fellow soldier come up to me and say I should try the supplement he was on because he was getting great gains. I inquired to what he was taking and instantly knew it was going to be bad. It was a designer with three methylated compounds in it. He had been on it for about 5 months, with no cycle support and had no post cycle therapy planned. Blew my mind how he could take some thing so harsh, and not even realize it. His reply after I freaked out, was that he thought it was okay because they were legal.

Sorry to rant about this, and trust me, I didn't even scratch the surface on this stuff. I just don't want anyone to jack themselves up. Gyno, liver failure, acne, depression, no sex drive, and more is not something to mess with.

If you are going to do it, do the research.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you are going to do it, do the research.</div></div>

One of the problems with this topic is that most users are afraid to talk about it. And those that do talk about it rareIy offer good advice. I can't tell you how many guys run a PH cycle and think that milk thistle is adequate for cycle support and use OTC test "boosters" for PCT.

Also, I hope your buddy is OK. I am honestly surprised he wasn't near death after what you described.

Your better of just taking the real stuff with a getting your blood work done while you do it. HCGenerate is a great supplement.
Tylers Liver is great also.
Stay away from orals. Injectables aren't that bad if you stick to long 1/2 life esters like enth, cyp, ect.
PM me for more into.

Post cycle is what you need to worry about.
Armidex and 3rd gen anti esters, HCG, ect.

If your going to shut your bodes natural test down with shit over the counter stuff, you want to do it right.
Shutting down your natural test production and replacing it with barely more than you were getting naturally doesn't make sense. If your going to do it, do it right. 500mg test for 8-10 weeks and a good PCT post cycle therapy and blood work while on (cheap online labs) and you can do it safer than the over the counter stuff. It is illegal still, but many think it's work the risk.

Elitefitness.com is where you need to spend a month researching before you ever consider it and you need to be at your peak before you start.

DMZ Xtreme is the best I have used yet, and have been doing cycles of it over deployment. Solid gains of 15lbs are easy to attain in 4 weeks and I have seen many people firsthand experience similar results. Just make sure you pair it with a a good PCT.

Why take a designer when you can take quality real stuff?

DMZ Xtreme is just Dymethazine with a cool marketing name. Its pretty similar to superdrol, all are killer on the liver. Make sure you have a PCT that isn't an OC plan, it will not work and you will lose your gains and your body will be shut down longer because it is trying to naturally get to homeostasis.

You are in Astan, you can ask your terp to go to the pharmacy and get you some Test Ethanate and all the post cycle you want made by known companies like Organon or Bayer Schering, just a thought.

Disclaimer: I do not promote or sell any illegal substances, nor am I a doctor. Everything that I write is for entertainment purposes only.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CheechTheDon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DMZ Xtreme is the best I have used yet, and have been doing cycles of it over deployment </div></div>

What is your cycle like? Time on Vs off? What cycle support are you taking? What is your PCT?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CheechTheDon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DMZ Xtreme is the best I have used yet, and have been doing cycles of it over deployment. Solid gains of 15lbs are easy to attain in 4 weeks and I have seen many people firsthand experience similar results. Just make sure you pair it with a a good PCT. </div></div>

How many cycles have you done?

My opinion....taking PH's or "designer" juice is absolutely piss ignorant. Even considering taking such a thing shows a total lack of knowledge and research. Either make the decision to go to the dark side, or don't. This "almost" shit is for the birds.

Im in the gym 6 days a week and 95% of the guys I see are nowhere near their natural peak. They don't have a clue how to eat, how to lift, or how to supplement. People want to open a bottle and eat a pill that will compensate for their piss poor diet and lack of dedication in the gym. These are the same jack-off's that are usually in my way at the squat rack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My opinion....taking PH's or "designer" juice is absolutely piss ignorant. Even considering taking such a thing shows a total lack of knowledge and research. Either make the decision to go to the dark side, or don't. This "almost" shit is for the birds.

Im in the gym 6 days a week and 95% of the guys I see are nowhere near their natural peak. They don't have a clue how to eat, how to lift, or how to supplement. People want to open a bottle and eat a pill that will compensate for their piss poor diet and lack of dedication in the gym. These are the same jack-off's that are usually in my way at the squat rack. </div></div>

this is 100% correct , not until to have maximized your natural potential is taking ANYTHING worth the risk involved. the reason guys make huge gains on their first 1-2 cycles of anything is because they have just taken an elevator to their peak rather. than the stairs after you reach your peak you either have to up the dose or maintain , if you up the dose you will eventual level off and stop making gains , this is not because the chemical stopped working it's because that much size is only what that much hormone will support and when you get off you will lose some size and strength because the hormone is no longer their to support the muscle.

the the guy that said 200mg is a waist , that is total horse shit and you don't know what your talking about , my HRT dose is 180mg every 7 days I take 200mg simply because that the dose of the compound , this dose has my total test levels in the 1000 range which is well above a normal natural level and for the guy in his 30-60's that is WAY more than enough to maintain good size and lower bodyfat.
Recommending sombody just right to a higher dose only shows your ignorance of this subject and proves you shouldent give adivce on it. A dose of 500mg of test a week will put of alot of quality size if you bust your ass in the gym and in the kitchen , but it's not without a cost , you run a much higher risk of side effects , from sime acne to Hugh blood pressure and gyno and to prevent these side you need to take more drugs, like Arimidex or letrozol which are both realy hard on your liver , you will also shut down your natural test production and if you are under 35 that's a bad thing because it may
not come back to prevent this you need to take more drugs like HCG and Clomid both of which have side effects like mood swings and shit.

if a guy wants to increase his size or strength and has honestly busted his ass with his diet and training then it's time to look at alternate measures , but for the love of all things holy cary your ass to the dr and have blood work done , see what your test levels are hell you may be low and can get a script !! see what your cholesterol and liver enzymes are doing see what shape your prostate is in , then just BEFORE you finish your "cycle" have it all checked again to see what damage was done.

I do not condone the use of drugs but I don't condem them either , if you have a goal and can't reach it then find a tool to help you but don't be a lazy fuck and think taking something is gonna give you better effect because you don't have the gumption to out out the effort.

I have proven several times to young men in highschool that want to take juice that with proper training and nutrition I can add just as much size and stregth to keep them even with their buddy's eating D-Bol and in. 8-16 weeks they won't lose NY of their hard earned size and have haven't done any damage to their body.

I highly recomend that before anybody sticks a needle in their ass or buys a couple hundred bucks on some toxic over the counter wonder designer hormone that you invest in hiring a trainer to get your lifting and nutrition on track for your goals , you will be far healthier and in the long run come out cheaper

Twisted, I am 59. I had my testosterone level checked and it was low. My Internist prescribed Androgel which is a testosterone replacement made by Abbott Labs. It is an alcohol based lotion in a pump bottle. I apply the dosage directly to my chest and let it soak in after a shower. Been doing this for several years with mass and energy gain. I recommend it to anyone over 50 that has a low test level

Jim

Victory and Caveman, I have taken three cycles over the last 8 months taking three a day for one month on followed by a month off cycle(Bare minimum i know lol). During my month off I have been taking Revolution PCT by Finaflex.

A couple of definitions I learned from Mark Rippetoe...

Novice Lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load 5-10 pounds in less than 48 hrs

Intermediate lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load on a weekly basis

Advanced lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load on a monthly basis. Lifter usually do not get to the advanced stage unless they are directly competing in some form of WL.

Using steroids when you are in the novice stage is useless when you get just as much super-compensation from just eating enough food and sleeping 8 hrs a day. I've seen the novice stage last from 5-9 months and guys go from 170 lbs to 220lbs in that same time frame just eating and sleeping enough for complete recovery. The only time to consider them is when you are having age related recovery problems and are in the Intermediate or Advanced stage... and even then you really have to ask, "why?" Are you planning on making a living with your chosen sport/vocation? If yes, then maybe the tradeoff side effects are worth it. For me personally, I don't think I'd ever be able to justify a reason to do performance enhancing drugs other than Milk and caffeine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A couple of definitions I learned from Mark Rippetoe...

Novice Lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load 5-10 pounds in less than 48 hrs

Intermediate lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load on a weekly basis

Advanced lifter: Lifter can recover from previous workout and increase load on a monthly basis. Lifter usually do not get to the advanced stage unless they are directly
competing in some form of WL.

Using steroids when you are in the novice stage is useless when you get just as much super-compensation from just eating enough food and sleeping 8 hrs a day. I've seen the novice stage last from 5-9 months and guys go from 170 lbs to 220lbs in that same time frame just eating and sleeping enough for complete recovery. The only time to consider them is when you are having age related recovery problems and are in the Intermediate or Advanced stage... and even then you really have to ask, "why?" Are you planning on making a living with your chosen sport/vocation? If yes, then maybe the tradeoff side effects are worth it. For me personally, I don't think I'd ever be able to
justify a reason to do performance enhancing drugs other than Milk and caffeine.
</div></div>
<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">EXACTLY!! </span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CheechTheDon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Victory and Caveman, I have taken three cycles over the last 8 months taking three a day for one month on followed by a month off cycle(Bare minimum i know lol). During my month off I have been taking Revolution PCT by Finaflex. </div></div>

You gained 15 with each cycle?

As an FYI, you need to take some time off. I know you feel great, etc, but you liver really needs some time to recover.

if any supplement is effective in directly elevating ones natural steroid production (testerone), the government will intervene! they don't want u stronger!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lonmower</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if any supplement is effective in directly elevating ones natural steroid production (testerone), the government will intervene! they don't want u stronger!! </div></div>

I agree! But I sell a cool tinfoil hat that will protect you from their ever watching eye. PM me for details.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My opinion....taking PH's or "designer" juice is absolutely piss ignorant. Even considering taking such a thing shows a total lack of knowledge and research. Either make the decision to go to the dark side, or don't. This "almost" shit is for the birds.

Im in the gym 6 days a week and 95% of the guys I see are nowhere near their natural peak. They don't have a clue how to eat, how to lift, or how to supplement. People want to open a bottle and eat a pill that will compensate for their piss poor diet and lack of dedication in the gym. These are the same jack-off's that are usually in my way at the squat rack. </div></div>

I have no fear of the needle. But I do need to be able to look my sons in the eyes and tell them they need to follow the laws of our country. If that makes me ignorant, so be it. Just know that if I am ever in your way on the squat rack, or deadlift platform, it will be because I am using them as intended and you are welcome to work in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the reason guys make huge gains on their first 1-2 cycles of anything is because they have just taken an elevator to their peak rather. than the stairs

if a guy wants to increase his size or strength and has honestly busted his ass with his diet and training then it's time to look at alternate measures , but for the love of all things holy cary your ass to the dr and have blood work done see what your cholesterol and liver enzymes are doing see what shape your prostate is in , then just BEFORE you finish your "cycle" have it all checked again to see what damage was done.

I do not condone the use of drugs but I don't condem them either , if you have a goal and can't reach it then find a tool to help you but don't be a lazy fuck and think taking something is gonna give you better effect because you don't have the gumption to out out the effort. </div></div>

I agree with all of this. But I have to ask, what is wrong with taking the elevator?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I agree with all of this. But I have to ask, what is wrong with taking the elevator?
</div></div>

some people have realy bad gas and it's never good to get stuck in their

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lonmower</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if any supplement is effective in directly elevating ones natural steroid production (testerone), the government will intervene! they don't want u stronger!! </div></div>

Not my experience. As stated earlier, AndroGel is a legal, prescription testosterone supplement for us old guys whose test level is low. Been taking it for three years with great results. 4 grams per day. I am sure there are other legal test supps.....