• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Steyr Elite and Us Optics

j1972

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
This is my first tac rifle
308 Us Optics 3.2 x 17 x 44
Armalite integral base

Re: Steyr Elite and Us Optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice rig ----i want that stock !! </div></div>

me too!! where'd you get it??

Steyr's rock I had a SSG PIIK I regret selling and my next hunting rifle will be a steyr pro hunter .243. How does she shoot? Nice setup for your first rig. The PIIK was my first tactical rig!!!

It shoots really good, My first gun ever was a 30-06 whitworth for hunting, kind of a rough trigger. Last year I got the new modular Steyr Luxus in a 300 win mag and the biggest thing I noticed was the trigger. I'm sure as with them and other high end guns the triggers are very similar, I never thought that it would pretty much make up the whole gun at least for me.
I just got it so I've only fired a few rounds, I can say this, the 308 kicks a lot less and due to the heaviness of a tactical it definitely feels better than the other two guns.