• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Steyr SSG69 PII Magazines... Please Help!

Son of Sniglet

Private
Minuteman
Jun 7, 2012
I'm chasing some mags for my Steyr SSG69 PII (.308). The supplier over here in Australia has no stock, and no ETA on any new stock.

The 2 5 shot ones I have are broken, each in different places. I am presently trying to glue some bits back together with Loctite 401 but I don't know how they will hold under recoil.....

I am wondering if any of you guys know anyone that stocks them around your neck of the woods that will ship to AUS or do any of you have any mags that you can sell me?

I have the correct import paperwork ready to go too so that should be no problem.

cheers

If you still need one.............

I have a 10 round mag - as new - only been used for one day !

Only selling as I am getting new bottom metal for AICS mags.

PM me if interested ( happy to ship to AUS )

If you still need one.............

I have a 10 round mag - as new - only been used for one day !

Only selling as I am getting new bottom metal for AICS mags.

PM me if interested ( happy to ship to AUS )

Thanks mate but I am waiting on my Styria bottom metal too!

Good riddance to the plastic mags. A clever design, but the quality is utter, utter POO.