• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors STI Owns Me!

Texas_Rick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2007
Woodway, Texas
Last year I walked into a great deal on an STI Spartan. I found this to be an incredibly good gun especially for the price. The gun is well built, tight fit, accurate and dependable.

Long story short, I went to lunch with a group of shooting friends and the topic of Upper tier STI's came up. I said that I would love to have and STI Race gun or a Dawson Custom STI.

One of the guys in the group pulled me aside and made me an offer I could not refuse and this came home with me
grin.gif

STIEdge.jpg

Big brother to this:

PICT0002.jpg

Re: STI Owns Me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">heroin shot between the toes....is cheaper in the long run </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing when I made a shopping list at Dawson Precision !

What are you going to do with a .45 caliber Edge?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you going to do with a .45 caliber Edge? </div></div>

Shoot the hell out of it, what else would I do with it????

Great blaster. Swap the trigger group (especially the sear & hammer) first. Other than that they're solid shooters.

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you going to do with a .45 caliber Edge? </div></div>

Just like some of us that still shoot 308's! (but I shoot a barely major 40 Para for Ltd).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I call dibs on the Edge when it comes up for sale! </div></div>

You're first in line. I hope you don't mind waiting
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you going to do with a .45 caliber Edge? </div></div>

Just like some of us that still shoot 308's! (but I shoot a barely major 40 Para for Ltd).
</div></div>

I, too, shoot a .40 in limited.

I thought that was all double stacks were for.

That thing is beautiful! I'd love to have an STI but I just can't spend that kind of coin on one. Yet.............

why did you get a .45? STI is kick ass ride!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turnandshoot4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing is beautiful! I'd love to have an STI but I just can't spend that kind of coin on one. Yet............. </div></div>

STIs are production line guns. They're really not even that expensive.

I'm waiting for one of those really good deals to come up.. I always make sure to put it out there when at matches. Nice score!