• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stiller action chasis/stocks

mike1113

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
weatherford,tx
where is the best place to get stiller action stocks or chasis? been looking on the net cannot really find a lot. help!!!!

For a Stiller action, Accurate Ordinance would be my first call. Oh ya and they usually have quite a few stocks and chassis's also.

Short answer is yes of you are using a clone model like the Predator.

Stockeys stocks has them. Manners with mini chasis etc. And all the stillers I had fit directly into rem 700 inlet stocks depending on barrel channel of coarse.

Greg Young is a "Hide" member and usually has Stiller stuff in stock. He recently moved to Tennessee but still is moving product. His business name is Southern Precision Rifles.

Link: Southern Precision Rifles

All of my Stiller Tac30 actions fit the 700 stocks BETTER than the Remington actions do!!!! No skim bedding required in the chassis systems.

Tac30, 30AW fit the 700 inlet. I have a 30AW and bought a stock inletted for a 700, just make sure the recoil lug is the same size or inletted for a larger one that fits the Stiller.