• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stiller scope base options?

kjc

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2010
ky
what are the options for a SA stiller predator? Im not really wanting a rail type base.

thanks
kevin

Re: stiller scope base options?

I believe you can use two front or two rear two piece bases also, just cant remember which. Call them or email them and they will tell you what your options are.

I will have to do that. thanks

You can use two front Leupold MK4, the action is round on both ends. Seekins and Stiller both offer excellent one piece bases. I know you stated you didn't want a one piece, but Stiller and Seekins are both very good options. If you choose to go the Leupold route, you can send your two piece base back to them and they will send you two fronts. I found them to be very helpful, but in the end I went with a one piece base. I bought the Seekins, but Jerry Stiller installed one of his 20MOA bases on my rifle when I bought it and so I just left it on. I am very happy with the one piece base YRMV.

Talley Light weights...
smile.gif
one inch and 30mm.

http://swfa.com/Talley-Lightweight-Aluminum-Scopemounts-C746.aspx