• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STL McCloskeys served with search warrant

This broad who's persecuting the couple, needs to be fired, charge with 'abuse of power' and held personally responsible for all costs and damages that the couple have endured.

Not to mention 'penalties'. Her personally,,, not 'the city' though there are others who put her in that position whom should be held accountable, too.
Justice outside the system for her would be more fitting

Man this is some 3rd world stuff in action , maybe time to defund the police.

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.
Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.
Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked, according to the documents.

According to the report, crime lab workers photographed the disassembly and reassembly of the pistol.

The McCloskeys attorney, Joel Schwartz, told KSDK that the St. Louis couple intentionally misplaced the firing pin on the gun, rendering it inoperable. They turned the pistol in to their former attorney Al Watkins following the incident last month.

(called its a paperweight they bought in a pawn shop on day one, and both of them never fired a gun in their lives , both of them couldnt find a firing pin if their lives depended on it ,let alone make it intentionally inoperable. )

57ba192f-2954-481b-a07e-b5ed0ae41c78_1140x641.jpg

Reactions: KZP
The referenced article mentioned they bought the gun and made it inoperable during a trial where they were the attorneys representing a person (or group) suing a firearms manufacturer. I'm torn on these two. For all practical purposes they are not good people, they themselves sued to make guns harder to get or impossible (suing a manufacturer for what I assume wasn't due to a faulting manufacturing flaw); yet, at the same time they still have their rights. Very frustrating that the very rights some folks try to infringe are used to help them.

From the linked article:
"'Patricia McCloskey and her husband, Mark McCloskey, have said the handgun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable because they had used it as a prop during a lawsuit they once filed against a gun manufacturer. In order to bring it into a courtroom, they made it inoperable.
Their attorney, Joel Schwartz, confirmed to 5 On Your Side that the McCloskeys intentionally misplaced the firing pin on the gun and that it was in that condition when Patricia McCloskey waved it at protesters and turned it into their former attorney Al Watkins."

That said, this woman behind this should be locked up and felony charges of evidence tampering. Furthermore, her benefactor needs to be brought out in the open and the links between Soros, Biden, and others, exposed.

Though why anybody would wave a non-operational gun around is beyond me....level of stupidity here.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
'Patricia McCloskey and her husband, Mark McCloskey, have said the handgun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable because they had used it as a prop during a lawsuit they once filed against a gun manufacturer. ''

What is beyond me is that gun being operational or lack thereof by being assembled wrong is of any relevance at all, especially as evidence was collected days after the fact so could be tampered with at will .
So do the gangbangers also get leniency if guns jam or misfire?Are these guns then declared non-operable?

So was Ar15 also a prop in one of their ambulance-chasing cases.

The worst part in all of this is they might score a payday in the end of this.

Last edited:
^ ITS NOT ABOUT THEM!!!!!!

It’s about making a example out of them so when the commie mob comes to your door you lay down to get your house burned your women raped and your life taken.

That DA needs to be

Look, a lot about what the McCloskeys did that day was pretty -- hell, REALLY -- dumb. I say that as someone who had rioters outside my building in Chicago a few weeks ago (I was holed up, ready to defend\ my life and my wife's in my castle and nothing more). And frankly I don't care for how those ambulance chasing famewhores made their living before all this.

Doesn't mean the charges weren't incorrect and politically motivated. Hell, after every conservative weighed in that there shouldn't be charges before the liberal DA could even make a decision, she practically had to just so she could keep her base in line. Way more positioning than purpose here, on both sides. Pretty frustrating breakdown of the system IMO, everyone reducing to partisan tribes on fucking cue.

I was a bit torn as well. from what i read about the couple they sound like the kind of people i hate. Hell, the kinda folks everybody hates. At first, i felt like they got what they so richly deserved for voting democrat and they only had a problem now, because the shit they helped to create was now on their door step. Basically fuck em. BUT, what the piece of shit DA and the mayor and the media was doing was a direct attack on the 2A. In which case i have to support them. I hope maybe they have learned from this and realize the left is just as happy to destroy its own to further its agenda. Next time they may not be so lucky.

They're not done trying to make an example out the McCloskey's.

From the article;
Last week, Alan Pratzel, the state Supreme Court's chief disciplinary officer, filed a motion to have the law licenses for both Mark and Patricia McCloskey suspended, saying both crimes proved the couple showed "indifference to public safety" and "moral turpitude."

From the article;
Last week, Alan Pratzel, the state Supreme Court's chief disciplinary officer, filed a motion to have the law licenses for both Mark and Patricia McCloskey suspended, saying both crimes proved the couple showed "indifference to public safety" and "moral turpitude."

These prosecutors REALLY got too much free time on their hands, don't they? It's almost like there are no more robberies, rapes, dangerous predators on the loose, unsolved murders and missing children in their districts. If they got THAT much free time leeching off taxpayer's money, they should look into more productive activities like model trains and imitation crab meat.
smiley_freak.gif

We MUST be active in reviving threads like these with updates whenever they present and DEFEAT the disarmament motherfuckers on every front.

From the article;
Moral terpitude huh? There's an oldie but goodie...

Alan-Pratzel.jpeg

Alan D. Pratzel, Chief Disciplinary Counsel
3327 American Avenue
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109-1016

Phone: (573) 635-7400
Fax: (573) 635-2240
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Reactions: 338dude
Don’t take the bait from the jalapeño GlowBigger ^^

There is no bait you nut job. Its his offices publicly available contact information. Seek help, you are having a psycotic break.

In terms of what it means, a “psychotic break with reality” means losing contact with reality, such as hearing, seeing, tasting, smelling, or feeling something that has no external correlate (i.e., hallucinations) or believing something to be true that is false, fixed, and fantastic (i.e., a delusion) or being unable ...

No its called voicing you opinion. I am not suggesting you do anything malicious, but blowing up these people in a respectful manner is part of the fight to defeat the people trying to trample all over your right.

Or you can spread some paranoid delusion that you think I am some kind of Govenerment spy trying to entrap you, as has suddenly become some sort of a thing. I challenge you to show one bit of evidence that I am what you Claim deersniper! I know you can't because I am not. And you are just diluted in thinking. too stupid to see that I am more on your side than you could ever understand.

Sometimes. Mosty after coors lights
Well, how's about instead of attacking me... you go after the people tramping all over your rights.

McCloskey is running for the senate. They are trying to attack him. Consider where you should direct that energy as you tap the rockies.