• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stock for a lefty 700??

viper121791

Private
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2010
I am looking for a quality lefty stock for a reasonable price. I like the B&C M40 here but i cant find one for a lefty. I am open to suggestions for a different stock but i am a college student so price is an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Stock for a lefty 700??

If you have the cash look at Manners and Mcmillan. They are a little pricey however. If you want something less expensive check out stocky's stocks - they have pretty extensive variety of stocks. And if you have time check often here in the for sale section - used lefty stocks show up now and then for great deals.

Choate makes the most accurate budget stocks around and all of theirs are available for a LH bolt. What model action do you have?

It is a Remy 700 short action. I was looking at the McMillan. What is your favorite of the A series?