• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stock for a Savage 110

izzyscout21

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2010
Tennessee
After scouring the forum for answers and finding few, I pose this question. Who make a good aftermarket precision rifle stock for a Savage 110 Long action? And does anyone have any pics so I can see what your talking about?

Re: Stock for a Savage 110

I guess I should have asked if anyone had pictures. I've seen a bunch via Google, but haven't seen too many I like. Or the ones I've liked are way out of budget. Problem is, I havent seen too many pics with the actual actions in the stock

I should have pics of my Tac Ops Lima 63 built on a Savage 110 monday or tuesday, will post then.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the input. I'm not going to skimp on the stock. And even though I would love to have an AICS, it's way out of budget for this project. The Stockade site looks promising and a little more manageable. I just don't want to end up putting a choate, hogue, or something goofy like that on it. Something that's gonna last, but is still affordable and aesthetically pleasing.

Keep the recommendations coming It's a big help in narrowing options down.

I have a choate tactical on my savage long action and have liked it. Granted I had to skim bed the action but only had to pay 150.00, hard to beat for the price in my opinion. If only Savage didn't change action dimensions every few years there would be a ton more/better options.