• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Stock with 338 LM action

Re: Stock with 338 LM action

I understand that it takes Remington 700 action. So no action 338? A stock tube gun type that takes action 338?

He could be talking about the newer .338LM action that Remington was selling from that .338LM rifle.

So there is a stock (Tube gun) where I can put 338 LM action? No Remington Action

Thanks to all

Depends on how the action is made. In other words it needs to be a round action (no built in rail or recoil lugs).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Walsh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> In other words it needs to be a round action (no built in rail or recoil lugs).

</div></div>

Yes, I know.
Knowing a brand of 338 LM action to put on stock Mak Tube Gun?

I don't know, you might could get a Surgeon .338 action, grind of the recoil lug, and gring off the rail to fit in a tubegun. Thats my best guess, or see if Surgeon makes the RSR in .338.

Hope this helps,
P.B.Walsh