• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stockpiling ammo is stupid

So some internet expert is telling us to be warry of listening to internet experts on how much ammo to buy???

How about I buy as much ammo as I want for whatever reason I want and this fucktard to go screw.

“How much ammo should you buy?... as much as you want to... just don’t buy more than you really need”

Well then what the fuck was the point of your video?

Last edited:
I stock pile because I shoot every week and shoot matches, to ride out the supply issues- not for the end of days.. But I am sure I’d still have a lot lol

Reactions: lash
They don't even approach the number 1 reason..... Communists (as in Liberals, Democrats, SJWs and all that filth).

Bet anyone in CA that didn't stockpile range ammo is probably wishing they did with the new stupid restrictions on buying ammo.
Many other states controlled by communists plot or already have restrictions on buying ammo to make it hard for law abiding folks to have fun at the range. You and a couple buddies can easily shoot up a couple thousand rounds of pistol & .223 ammunition in a day at the range.

Take when the panic under Obama was in full swing and you couldn't get .223, 9mm or .22LR, that put a serious crimp in some folks shooting, others who had plenty could just keep on shooting as normal and worry about buying ammunition in a year or two.

if it is or not i like having and not needing compared to needing and not having . And after your ammo is regulated getting it is going to be a lot tougher . So if i can stock pile it now or when i can find at an affordable price I will , till i can make my own or at least reload my own .

Reactions: cornhusker86
They don't even approach the number 1 reason..... Communists (as in Liberals, Democrats, SJWs and all that filth).

Bet anyone in CA that didn't stockpile range ammo is probably wishing they did with the new stupid restrictions on buying ammo.
Many other states controlled by communists plot or already have restrictions on buying ammo to make it hard for law abiding folks to have fun at the range. You and a couple buddies can easily shoot up a couple thousand rounds of pistol & .223 ammunition in a day at the range.

Take when the panic under Obama was in full swing and you couldn't get .223, 9mm or .22LR, that put a serious crimp in some folks shooting, others who had plenty could just keep on shooting as normal and worry about buying ammunition in a year or two.

No shit... Just me and one other guy burned nearly 1k rounds this weekend, and that was pretty casual shooting.

BTW - Dr. Thunder at $4/24 pack is awesome. I now prefer these by a wide margin to Tannerite. Non-flammable, easy cleanup, cheap, good thud on a solid COM hit. Louder than you'd expect.

I agree that stockpiling ammo is bad. That's why I got rid of all my ammo.

I also got rid of all my guns, except for one single shot shotgun for hunting (who needs more than one bullet to kill a deer?).

So there would be no reason for anyone to call a red flag on me.

Some people stockpile because they shoot. Some buy because they think it's going to be banned. A bunch more buy/stockpile thinking that when SHTF they will use it for bartering.
Just looking at the retards standing by the sporting goods counter at Wally World during the kenyan admin. I figure that the last two groups out number the shooters by a significant percentage. I hope they have to eat that $1 per round .22

BTW - Dr. Thunder at $4/24 pack is awesome. I now prefer these by a wide margin to Tannerite. Non-flammable, easy cleanup, cheap, good thud on a solid COM hit. Louder than you'd expect.

Plastic water bottle, tire stem silicon-ed in the cap. fill to 40-60 psi add flower to your liking. Locate the bottle in a open spot,...a subsonic pill will yield interesting results. In A/O that has gunfire direction finders, you can drive the locals into full blown panic with a bag full. They are a useful tool in other venues if you think out of the box on placement as well as whats in the bottle.

edit to add, two liter bottles an bigger can be used if your careful. Biggest I've used todate holds 1.25 gallon an I pressurized it to 70psi, that one rattled the windows an had local law checking the hood.

Last edited:
Plastic water bottle, tire stem silicon-ed in the cap. fill to 40-60 psi add flower to your liking. Locate the bottle in a open spot,...a subsonic pill will yield interesting results. In A/O that has gunfire direction finders, you can drive the locals into full blown panic with a bag full. They are a useful tool in other venues if you think out of the box on placement as well as whats in the bottle.
edit to add, two liter bottles an bigger can be used if your careful. Biggest I've used todate holds 1.25 gallon an I pressurized it to 70psi, that one rattled the windows an had local law checking the hood.

A couple other ideas.... a tubular container with gasoline in the bottom and plenty of air above it, then a paper sack of flour on top....

There was this one time in a safety briefing in an industrial kitchen the question was posed what to grab if your big oil wok catches fire....
My suggestion (assuming no fire extinguisher) was the really big container of Salt we had. Another guy's idea was to throw the big bucket of flour over it.... I was interested in being on a different shift than them after that....

8:19 literally contradicts everything that hillbilly faggot is rambling on about before then. Everything else is strawman bullshit.

This sounds like a case against people being able to own more than 100 rounds at a time, or someone not wanting you to have a lot of weapons, training and ammo because they're a fucking fat ass fobbit and they don't want to end up fighting you because you are 'the dangerous' that apparently does have a lot of ammo. See how that works?

2-3 rounds per gunfight? LOL want to know how I know your inbred ass has never been in combat?

Reminds me of good times fucking off in the woods as a kid. Screw the cap back on empty beer bottle. Place at edge of fire. Give enough time to heat / build pressure. Talk someone into pissing on it. :-D

Why do I stockpile? Because as a free American I can.

Yeah, I suppose the people in Oregon facing a 20 round per month limit wish they would have stockpiled ammo. Just like anything, food, emergency supplies, etc. having a good supply is never a bad idea.

Stocking on ammo isn’t bad if you are starting a militia....you know...like to fight the tyranny that no one is willing to do...because you know....you’d be classified a domestic terrorist and all.

Reactions: DaleGribble82
To avoid back door registration programs like in CA starting in July.

Or Washington State or New Mexico or Colorado or Montana or Arizona and coming soon to Texas and Utah and Wyoming or any state CA cock roaches can scurry to.
And every other state. All the liberals are leaving the states they've destroyed and are moving on to the free states. Hopefully we can fight back by educating the younger generations.

1. Who is this guy?
  2. What expertise does he have concerning SHTF scenarios?
  3. Does he seriously think that you'll only see a couple of "gun fights" in a SHTF scenario?
  4. What concern is it of anyone what I spend my money on?
  5. By his logic Police forces should be able to get by on 1k rounds/entire police force for a large city.
Just a few questions...

R

1. Who is this guy?
  2. What expertise does he have concerning SHTF scenarios?
  3. Does he seriously think that you'll only see a couple of "gun fights" in a SHTF scenario?
  4. What concern is it of anyone what I spend my money on?
  5. By his logic Police forces should be able to get by on 1k rounds/entire police force for a large city.
Just a few questions...

R
This is just some leftist horseshit propaganda to try and begin the brainwashing of armed Americans.