• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stockpiling ammo is stupid

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Yeah, I suppose the people in Oregon facing a 20 round per month limit wish they would have stockpiled ammo. Just like anything, food, emergency supplies, etc. having a good supply is never a bad idea.

20 rounds per month? Are you ducking serious? Some gun group needs to fight that in court. That’s effectively removing someone’s 2A rights without actually removing it. I mean they haven’t removed it, but it barely skirts by. I’d challenge the shit out of that. Being able to only shoot 20 rds a month definitely is close to full removal of ones 2A rights.

20 rounds per month? Are you ducking serious? Some gun group needs to fight that in court. That’s effectively removing someone’s 2A rights without actually removing it. I mean they haven’t removed it, but it barely skirts by. I’d challenge the shit out of that. Being able to only shoot 20 rds a month definitely is close to full removal of ones 2A rights.
It’s these fucking pussy ass bleeding heart kids who’s parents let them run wild. This is outrageous. Our politicians are taking orders from children who aren’t even of age to purchase a movie ticket to an R-Rated film, much less purchase ammunition or a firearm. This shit has got to stop. Feel free to read the article posted below........ if you want to have a mini stroke like I just did.

It’s these fucking pussy ass bleeding heart kids who’s parents let them run wild. This is outrageous. Our politicians are taking orders from children who aren’t even of age to purchase a movie ticket to an R-Rated film, much less purchase ammunition or a firearm. This shit has got to stop. Feel free to read the article posted below........ if you want to have a mini stroke like I just did.

When did they quit teaching the constitution in schools?

When did they quit teaching the constitution in schools?
Back in August I gave a speech to a congressional committee. The committee was put together in DC to help determine why young Americans don't want to participate in civil service in any capacity. Whether it be serving in the military, working at the Post Office becoming a Police Officer etc. The driving force of my speech was the failing education system in our nation. This generation of hamhocks and fuckwads is the product of the pure derailment of teaching the American way of life in our school systems. Our youth are uninformed on government, democracy, history of our nation etc. These kids don't know shit about the Constitution because it isn't taught!! No emphasis is placed on things of importance anymore. Kids do not know how our government works all they know is if you go vote you get a stupid fucking sticker and can put a hashtag on Instagram. They are being polluted by an inclusive system that fosters an environment of "failure is an option" mentality. These kids have no clue about anything to do with government. Can't even tell you what the three fucking branches of government are. Now these jackhole kids are becoming of age like that fucking ass clown
Ocasio-whateverthefuck up in New York. I'm just going to stop now, because I could go on and on for hours over this topic.

Comments on that video tell the tale. He got skewered because anyone can see it’s propaganda. Any doubt would be removed by his description of hunting for sustenance as “murdering animals”. Additionally, he completely ignores the Number One reason for stockpiling ammo (for me at least), and that’s the issue of future availability and cost. Avid shooters go through his idea of a “stockpile” every week. Anyone who got caught by the massive shortages following the 2008 election and Sandy Hook would be an idiot if they didn’t learn from them. Couple that with the constant legislative attempts to limit purchases and create explosive cost increases and the smart answer to the question of “how much do you need” becomes, “Enough to supply your recreational/training/competition/defensive needs for the remainder of your life.” It is for certain that 2008/Sandy Hook conditions will happen again (by design) and next time it might not go away. Plus, it will never be any cheaper even if it is available.

Without even going into small arms ammunition, I think I probably have more arrows than these Fudds have cartridges for their rifles, and I only shoot archery occasionally.........and these days mostly to keep my instinctive aiming skills fresh.

It is perfectly okay if these idiots are just spouting personal opinions. They have a right to post their videos and we also have the right to clown and ridicule them. HOWEVER, when they want to make laws forcing us to abide by their beliefs is where we have a fucking problem.

The Constitution is not a pick and choose affair like a restaurant menu. How about we also limit libtards to only 20 tweets or Facebook posts per year?

Without even going into small arms ammunition, I think I probably have more arrows than these Fudds have cartridges for their rifles, and I only shoot archery occasionally.........and these days mostly to keep my instinctive aiming skills fresh.

It is perfectly okay if these idiots are just spouting personal opinions. They have a right to post their videos and we also have the right to clown and ridicule them. HOWEVER, when they want to make laws forcing us to abide by their beliefs is where we have a fucking problem.

The Constitution is not a pick and choose affair like a restaurant menu. How about we also limit libtards to only 20 tweets or Facebook posts per year?
It is absurd.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The slurred speech sounds like a stroke victim.

Skirting the reason for the 2A is done with some strain. An appropriate parallel for this topic is not Wild Bill Hickok, it is Augusto Pinochet.

The Wild West is in no way representative of a SHTF scenario. That representation alone is reason enough to flush the credibility of this mindless propaganda. The list of SHTF scenarios is endless and they represent an endless river of blood spilled from an endless list of civilians at the hands of their own governments.

There is zero point in rehashing them here:

The case for the 2A and stock piling is made by governments that are leftist, Marxist, or communist and that have civilian kill totals in the hundreds of millions, and that's just in my lifetime. This is to say, anti-gun governments who churn out anti-gun propaganda are the reason for having a good supply and training. From Stalin to Mao many of these murderers are the folk heroes (openly stated) of our current crop of American leftists who can be found on campus at Berkeley or sitting in Congress and/or announcing their candidacy for the presidency right now.

And how many rounds does it take to kill in combat? I'm not talking about the common thuggery of Chicago or Oakland or Baltimore or any other Democratic death center, I am talking about the actual fight for the survival of a people or control of a city block. How many rounds per kill does any combatant spend - be they insurgent or professionally trained military? How about somewhere in the neighborhood of 50,000 to 75,000, motherfuckers.. SHTF as described above is not mano a mano then the popo show up and then we turn to lawyers while someone makes bail. It is not a thug in an alleyway, it is not a car jacking or a home invasion. It is wholesale slaughter. You shoot and shoot and shoot or you die, or both.

With guerilla warfare the round count per kill only goes up.

For round count expenditure I refer to On Killing by Grossman and Marshall's studies.

So, to whomever put this crap together, fuck you.

Last edited:
I hope thinking people understand the premise of their end goal. That is a warning about their next move. I'd suggest those of you who do not roll your own start thinking about it, to the point of learning how to at least cast, then get into making your own powder an primers. Primers can be reused with the right home made tools an the priming mix is all over the net but, make sure you only use the recipe's that include ground glass. Will 100% home rolled be match quality,... no,.... but there are no different levels of dead.

That's been their goal all along. I turn 30 next month, that puts me smack in the middle of the millennial generation, a fact that I try to forget as much as possible. I've been shooting since I was 9, when I turned 18 I bought my first AR, my first Glock the day I turned 21...A byproduct of growing up in my house is I was very politically aware, though my parents let me make my own informed decisions. Its only gotten worse as the years go on. When the 94 AWB expired, people said there would be wars in the streets. Nothing happened. When states started passing CC laws, they said it would be the Wild West. Nothing happened. The left wised up and did two things:

1. They went after the youth. This is something that the right/conservatives fail at miserably (but have been trying to get better at recently).
  2. They switched from the overt attempts at banning things and started being covert. They know they'll never get a huge national bill through, but what they could do, was spread their leftist ideology from states like Ca, NY, Ill, etc into free states. Then slowly strangle the citizens at the state level with things like magazine restrictions, ammo restrictions, etc.
Here in NC, they're trying to get a bill through (which will more than likely fail) which would require universal background checks, limit magazine capacity, raise the age to 21, and allow local municipalities to pass their own gun rules. That's a huge thing, because now you're letting a town counsel subvert the Constitution.

Last edited:
That's been their goal all along. I turn 20 next month, that puts me smack in the middle of the millennial generation, a fact that I try to forget as much as possible. I've been shooting since I was 9, when I turned 18 I bought my first AR, my first Glock the day I turned 21...A byproduct of growing up in my house is I was very politically aware, though my parents let me make my own informed decisions. Its only gotten worse as the years go on. When the 94 AWB expired, people said there would be wars in the streets. Nothing happened. When states started passing CC laws, they said it would be the Wild West. Nothing happened. The left wised up and did two things:

1. They went after the youth. This is something that the right/conservatives fail at miserably (but have been trying to get better at recently).
  2. They switched from the overt attempts at banning things and started being covert. They know they'll never get a huge national bill through, but what they could do, was spread their leftist ideology from states like Ca, NY, Ill, etc into free states. Then slowly strangle the citizens at the state level with things like magazine restrictions, ammo restrictions, etc.
Here in NC, they're trying to get a bill through (which will more than likely fail) which would require universal background checks, limit magazine capacity, raise the age to 21, and allow local municipalities to pass their own gun rules. That's a huge thing, because now you're letting a town counsel subvert the Constitution.
Hell no! What Bill is this? I must have missed this crap!

Back in August I gave a speech to a congressional committee. The committee was put together in DC to help determine why young Americans don't want to participate in civil service in any capacity. Whether it be serving in the military, working at the Post Office becoming a Police Officer etc. The driving force of my speech was the failing education system in our nation. This generation of hamhocks and fuckwads is the product of the pure derailment of teaching the American way of life in our school systems. Our youth are uninformed on government, democracy, history of our nation etc. These kids don't know shit about the Constitution because it isn't taught!! No emphasis is placed on things of importance anymore. Kids do not know how our government works all they know is if you go vote you get a stupid fucking sticker and can put a hashtag on Instagram. They are being polluted by an inclusive system that fosters an environment of "failure is an option" mentality. These kids have no clue about anything to do with government. Can't even tell you what the three fucking branches of government are. Now these jackhole kids are becoming of age like that fucking ass clown
Ocasio-whateverthefuck up in New York. I'm just going to stop now, because I could go on and on for hours over this topic.
Very much this. They infiltrated the colleges and universities first, to gain access to what would be the next generation of teachers. Those teachers in turn went into the school system and spread their cancer to the youth and the cycle continued.

Thank you for your service to the country in testifying.

I hope someone was listening.

Thank you for your service to the country in testifying.

I hope someone was listening.
I hope so, I was long winded, and for a damn good reason. They were giving their little fucking cronies arthritis making them write down key points I made. It’s sad, and ridiculous and the entire panel agreed. The education system is where allllllllll this bullshit starts.

Reactions: pmclaine
That's got to be one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen.

The reality is 99.99% of people who "hoard" or stockpile ammo do so for PERSONAL use. The vast majority are hobbyists who.... LIKE TO SHOOT THEIR GUNS. So, by buying with the law of "supply & demand" in mind is just SMART. Those hobbyists are just planning for the future, when there may be shortages, which means very high prices. They are HEDGING against price increases. Some buy on a regular basis, whether they "need" it or not, as a form of "dollar cost averaging." By stocking up and hedging against future scarcity and price increases, those folks can continue to enjoy their hobby unfettered.

And, as it turns out, those who were hedging against future scarcity and crazy price increases.... weren't conspiracy theory subscribers. They were RIGHT. After Sandy Hook, the guns and ammo market went fucking nuts! And, the effects lasted for YEARS. We're just RECENTLY back to "normal" ammo prices.

This video appears to be the work of a gun control advocate, designed to impugn the intelligence of gun owners who stock up on an EXPENDABLE supply for their hobby. It would appeal to those of similar mind.

That's got to be one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen.

The reality is 99.99% of people who "hoard" or stockpile ammo do so for PERSONAL use. The vast majority are hobbyists who.... LIKE TO SHOOT THEIR GUNS. So, by buying with the law of "supply & demand" in mind is just SMART. Those hobbyists are just planning for the future, when there may be shortages, which means very high prices. They are HEDGING against price increases. Some buy on a regular basis, whether they "need" it or not, as a form of "dollar cost averaging." By stocking up and hedging against future scarcity and price increases, those folks can continue to enjoy their hobby unfettered.

And, as it turns out, those who were hedging against future scarcity and crazy price increases.... weren't conspiracy theory subscribers. They were RIGHT. After Sandy Hook, the guns and ammo market went fucking nuts! And, the effects lasted for YEARS. We're just RECENTLY back to "normal" ammo prices.

This video appears to be the work of a gun control advocate, designed to impugn the intelligence of gun owners who stock up on an EXPENDABLE supply for their hobby. It would appeal to those of similar mind.
Yep, exactly!

I’d use that as my campaign to. Why on earth should we let children be making decisions for the country when they aren’t even done maturing. Most people aren’t mature enough to vote, imo, until about age 27. These kids are just that, kids, and have no basis for making decisions that effect the entire country. That’s plain stupidity on anyone’s part that listens to them fully and imo any politician that does so should be removed from office. I wonder if these politicians parents based their parenting decisions off of the wishes of the kid? Maybe so and that’s precisely the problem today. Fucking idiots. That’s like letting a kid run your household.

I’d be interested in hearing this speech. You got it anywhere? How did you get invited? What steps were taken to get there,etc.? How was it received? Did you get any feedback?

Comments on that video tell the tale. He got skewered because anyone can see it’s propaganda. Any doubt would be removed by his description of hunting for sustenance as “murdering animals”. Additionally, he completely ignores the Number One reason for stockpiling ammo (for me at least), and that’s the issue of future availability and cost. Avid shooters go through his idea of a “stockpile” every week. Anyone who got caught by the massive shortages following the 2008 election and Sandy Hook would be an idiot if they didn’t learn from them. Couple that with the constant legislative attempts to limit purchases and create explosive cost increases and the smart answer to the question of “how much do you need” becomes, “Enough to supply your recreational/training/competition/defensive needs for the remainder of your life.” It is for certain that 2008/Sandy Hook conditions will happen again (by design) and next time it might not go away. Plus, it will never be any cheaper even if it is available.

Most people learned. Unfortunately, most of us have limited financial resources to be able to purchase this stuff. I’d love to buy 10,000-20,000 rds a month just to sit on but I don’t have that kind of cheese.

The slurred speech sounds like a stroke victim.

Skirting the reason for the 2A is done with some strain. An appropriate parallel for this topic is not Wild Bill Hickok, it is Augusto Pinochet.

The Wild West is in no way representative of a SHTF scenario. That representation alone is reason enough to flush the credibility of this mindless propaganda. The list of SHTF scenarios is endless and they represent an endless river of blood spilled from an endless list of civilians at the hands of their own governments.

There is zero point in rehashing them here:

The case for the 2A and stock piling is made by governments that are leftist, Marxist, or communist and that have civilian kill totals in the hundreds of millions, and that's just in my lifetime. This is to say, anti-gun governments who churn out anti-gun propaganda are the reason for having a good supply and training. From Stalin to Mao many of these murderers are the folk heroes (openly stated) of our current crop of American leftists who can be found on campus at Berkeley or sitting in Congress and/or announcing their candidacy for the presidency right now.

And how many rounds does it take to kill in combat? I'm not talking about the common thuggery of Chicago or Oakland or Baltimore or any other Democratic death center, I am talking about the actual fight for the survival of a people or control of a city block. How many rounds per kill does any combatant spend - be they insurgent or professionally trained military? How about somewhere in the neighborhood of 50,000 to 75,000, motherfuckers.. SHTF as described above is not mano a mano then the popo show up and then we turn to lawyers while someone makes bail. It is not a thug in an alleyway, it is not a car jacking or a home invasion. It is wholesale slaughter. You shoot and shoot and shoot or you die, or both.

With guerilla warfare the round count per kill only goes up.

For round count expenditure I refer to On Killing by Grossman and Marshall's studies.

So, to whomever put this crap together, fuck you.

Exactly!

I hope thinking people understand the premise of their end goal. That is a warning about their next move. I'd suggest those of you who do not roll your own start thinking about it, to the point of learning how to at least cast, then get into making your own powder an primers. Primers can be reused with the right home made tools an the priming mix is all over the net but, make sure you only use the recipe's that include ground glass. Will 100% home rolled be match quality,... no,.... but there are no different levels of dead.

Maybe you should start some classes! I’d come.

That's been their goal all along. I turn 20 next month, that puts me smack in the middle of the millennial generation, a fact that I try to forget as much as possible. I've been shooting since I was 9, when I turned 18 I bought my first AR, my first Glock the day I turned 21...A byproduct of growing up in my house is I was very politically aware, though my parents let me make my own informed decisions. Its only gotten worse as the years go on. When the 94 AWB expired, people said there would be wars in the streets. Nothing happened. When states started passing CC laws, they said it would be the Wild West. Nothing happened. The left wised up and did two things:

How are you about to turn 20, yet in the next sentence claim you bought your first Glock at 21?

@SilentStalkr @Racer88. It was not videotaped, was in the right place at the right time, and given the opportunity to speak so I did. I can PM you guys with details or if you’d rather I can post openly on this thread when I make it back to the house from the doctors office.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Didn’t click on video. No need. I don’t listen to any dumb duck who try’s to tell me how to live my life.

I’m sure the new wake county sheriff supports this. Fucking asshat
Oh no doubt. I try not to say anything because there have been reprisals against deputies for things their families have said online (Facebook). Luckily, I live in Johnston.

I always have to laugh when there's an news piece on the cops making a "super" bust because they got some guy with a couple of ARs and 1000 rds. of ammo. Hell, I thought that was a day at the range.

A lot of much more compelling reasons in this thread to do just the opposite of what that false flag trash video suggests.
  1. Carry a spare mag.
  2. Always be close to a rifle
  3. #buymoreammo
In honor of that video, I'm going to SGAmmo to buy a few thousand rounds of 9mm that I don't "need".

Reactions: Srikaleak
A lot of much more compelling reasons in this thread to do just the opposite of what that false flag trash video suggests.
  1. Carry a spare mag.
  2. Always be close to a rifle
  3. #buymoreammo
In honor of that video, I'm going to SGAmmo to buy a few thousand rounds of 9mm that I don't "need".
You left out number 4. Always wipe front to rear so you don’t get shit on your balls.

Reactions: Mooncake
I'm still shooting .22LR that I bought nearly 15 years ago. Damn good thing too. How long did we go where none was available? Stockpiling ammo to the degree they do on Doomsday Preppers is silly.. Having less ammo than you go through in a typical year of shooting is silly.

I ran out of primers halfway through the shortage. That sucked.

During the 22 shortage, I was selling 22 ammo to guys I knew or people they knew an trusted. Once supply returned I still had enough to get threw 5-6 more of those. 22lr is a world wide survival staple, never forget that simple fact. In the right hands used properly there is not much that has to be killed that it won't, no matter the leg count.

If the title of this thread is true? Then I must admit, I am a blithering idiot.

Let's see. Making my own competing video, it's estimated that 50,000 rounds were expended for every kill in Vietnam. So by that logic, if I estimate that 1,000 bad guys are going to show up, then I need about 50,000,000 rounds. For each gun.
Sound about right there AJ?

Let's see. Making my own competing video, it's estimated that 50,000 rounds were expended for every kill in Vietnam. So by that logic, if I estimate that 1,000 bad guys are going to show up, then I need about 50,000,000 rounds. For each gun.
Sound about right there AJ?
The number was north of 350K per kill, that included every munition expended. There were some that had a much better track record an some had 2 & 3 fer's per single barrel projo.

If the title of this thread is true? Then I must admit, I am a blithering idiot.

I am waiting for one particular person to misread the obviously sarcastic title, barge into this thread, and go: "See? Someone agrees with me! Stockpiling ammo is stupid! Now, about gold........."

The number was north of 350K per kill, that included every munition expended. There were some that had a much better track record an some had 2 & 3 fer's per single barrel projo.
Interesting info! I’m asssuming rounds included in aircraft doorgunners

l
If that's true, and I'm not prepared to dispute it, then I need more ammo. AJ was right all along.