• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Stocks and chassis for R700SA footprints

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to sell off the stocks I’m not using anymore. All are used but in good shape, normal wear marks as you would expect from mild use.

No mags included. Not looking for trades unless you have a 1:9 or 1:10 30 cal sendero or heavier blank or a 1:8 7mm sendero or heavier blank.

1) Manners T2A bedded for a Tac30 with seekins bottom metal. Small discoloration where I wiped off some paint and for some reason left the yellow (see pics). Inlet for MTU barrel and I was told it was Elite fill but I honestly couldn’t tell you for sure - $700 shipped - SOLD

2) Remington PCR chassis. Metal components have rattle can but the PRS stock and grip are uncoated and black - $475 shipped

3) Magpul hunter in OD with Magpul bottom metal. I think it might’ve been bedded but my aftermarket action dropped right in no problem. - $225 shipped

94261435-A817-4176-ACF1-B30B673F9B65.jpeg
    27A76D08-8E9A-4931-971E-64C1B219CC8B.jpeg

Last edited:
    Top, lots of interest in the Manners and PCR but all are still here currently as I haven't heard back from some of the interested parties.