• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stocks for little sisters gun

dbkimber

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2011
hey this is going to sound like a stupid question but do any of yall know where i can find a pink camouflage stock for a high power rifle say like a .223 and up. my younger sister loves to hunt and has made a request of me to find her a pink camouflage rifle she can use for deer and moose and whatever she decides to go after. so if anyone knows if and where i can find them
thanks

Re: stocks for little sisters gun

I bet McMillan will do pink in their molded camo. Just order whatever three colors you would want to use.

Don't know if you would want a laminate, but Stocky's shows them in pink.

Pink is easy. The bigger question is what style stock you want. McMillian and Manner both would be happy to produce a pink stock. And you can always paint the stock yourself if you can not find what you are after off the shelf.

I just spoke with a rep at McMillan to get a custom molded stock color/camo pattern done. They were extremely helpful and easy to work with. Take a look at their webpage (color chart is near the middle of the page). Pink <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> on their list.

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-stocks-finishes.php

Have you considered painting a stock yourself? If not there are plenty of guys on here, like ARPredator, that do a great job with paint!!

Pink's on MCM's list, it's right between grape and red.

I bet a stock with 33% pink 33% grape and 33% black would be pretty cool. Grey would probably also be a good subsitute for black to keep colors a little lighter. I think I've seen a pic here somewhere where somebody did a pink and black marble.

As others said too you can paint a stock whatever color you want. You could get a basic stock then give the entire gun a camo job with pink and another color or two. You could even do the camo pattern in hello kitty or whatever she may be into. Kylon, duracoat, gunkote or whatever will all get the job done.

This is just a 22lr I did for my niece, it is duracoat pink lady, bronx rose, and then a mixed white with the pink lady to get the light pink.
159.jpg

my sister is 19 i dont think hello kitty is even on her radar but the whole thing started when she saw the stocks mossy oak soes for the Remington .22lr just trying to figure out if any one knows if they make one for a higher power rifle like 7mm-08 or .243