• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stocks, if i only owned a CNC

Re: Stocks, if i only owned a CNC

I'm thinking you might have mistaken my post. I didn't do this with a rifle or backpack on. These were ultramarathons. Here is a link to my finish times...

http://ultrasignup.com/results_participant.aspx?fname=Nick&lname=Worsley

I'm not teir 1, but maybe a little crazy
smile.gif

Now that we are in step 7(attempt to laugh it off), let's see the 2.5 lb stock on a scale.

This must be Nick Worsley? I only know that because the other day I saw SnipersHide.com's facebook profile shared a picture of a SABER chassis, and here comes Nick Worsley piping up with the comment, "If you want something that's 1/2 the weight and 1/2 the price you should check out alpine gunworks."

So really, you lied to us about who you are by creating shell accounts to post and advertise from, you admitted that you knew it was against the rules and did it anyway, why the hell would any of us be interested in you machining parts and making videos of it? Seems to me that someone with literally no ethics at all would be the LAST person I would want to buy ANYTHING from.

Edit - He's been banned. Good riddance.

he got banned before I could offer to be his guinea pig. i would let him send me a his chassis and give it a run to the scale to check the validity of his statements then see how the chassis stood up.

Haha damn. He should have let all of those threads die, then limped back to a few sites under his real name in a few weeks... Not looking too good for his internet promotions right about now

Alpine Fraudworks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Polytech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll just leave these here
AlpinePic1.jpg

AlpinePic21.jpg

</div></div>

This just keeps getting better. Instead of explaining the positive aspects of his design, he puts down others. He trashed XLR on here. On Alpine's facebook page, he uses a photo that he stole from somewhere else and comments that if Steve Reichert used the Alpine stock, he wouldn't need a $300 HOG saddle, and its 3 lbs lighter than an AICS. Nevermind that it is clearly not an AICS in the photo.

The second photo shows how he used his personal facebook account to post on the Ashbury photo and pretend he wasn't accociated with Alpine.

I seriously hope this thread doesn't get deleted like the one on Accurate Shooter. He was still lying and saying it wasn't him. People need to know that this is the guy that is running Alpine. Ethics apparently aren't a concern. Can you imagine what their return policy is?

Re: Alpine Fraudworks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ryanjay11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I seriously hope this thread doesn't get deleted like the one on Accurate Shooter. </div></div>

I don't know a whole lot but I do know that this won't get deleted, not here.

Re: Alpine Fraudworks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want an alpine stock now </div></div>

LOL, I can see why! Some guy on the interwebz told me they weigh less than a pound, cost less than a box of .223 ammo, and will probably reduce group size to like 1/32nd MOA.

Nick...

Im a new Hide member. I am definitely not a high-speed low-drag cerrtified mall ninja Sniper... But instead, I'm the guy you would be marketing to... Im new to LD shooting and come here because I respect the opinions of these veteran LD shooters... and because I dont know what I dont know and dont want to repeat many of the mistakes that other rookies make when first starting out. The idea of purchasing the latest and greatest chassis system is VERY appealing to me. Moreover... Im a guy that can afford one of these systems, but who wont purchase until my skill level has caught up to my equipments ability. But the day will come when that will happen - and I will be reviewing your product, along with others, to make what will hopefully be a long-lasting purchase that will enhance my skill... and look uber-cool at the same time. As a consumer, I would want to review your product on its own merits... not those that have been deceptively planted in order to generate "buzz" about your stock. The best thing you could do for me is to take it out and beat it to death at tactical matches... win some... show me its a great product... until that is done... I have to say... I listen to these guys... and so do many others like me... impress them and you have a chance at getting my business... cross them and it will never happen.

End rant...