• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

STOP BLAMING GUNS ! My rifle never jumped off chair and shot anyone,But Dems and idiots ,say they can..

justincase

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2022
Georgia
I DO NOT KNOW ANY PEOPLE OWNING AN ASSAULT WEAPON.......I have an AR15 pistol and I guess according to Biden ,shoots people on its own power not the person behind the gun ..How is an AR an assault rifle ? Gee lets ban the guns from the little people so only crooks have them...SUCK IT CNN ! MSNBC suck it ...Suck it BIDEN ! Yuppers my gun never moved yet...nope not an inch..afraid loosing face at poles so have to put something out there HHHHMMMM baby formula Now biden is saving the people ,yeah go figure...Only military and law enforcement can own assault rifles ...is that how it is anyhow ? think so..Israel teachers have AK 47s lets do it ..NOW , Biden said second amendment is not absolute....you kidding me ..freedom of what ever they want to take from us...KISS MY ASS ! ALLOT OF PEOPLE DIED FOR OUR RIGHTS....and to keep them from being taken Could it happen again...Get real people..open eyes ,I can own a gun I will own as many as I wish...Thanks for listening to my ranting but common , lets be real as the saying goes GUNS DO NOT KILL- PEOPLE KILL..period ...lets keep political shit out of all the BS going on in the country..and yes AR still just sitting there,never even moved Yes what happened IN TEXAS is awful beyond words !..But IF YOU NOTICE the News AND BIDENS DUMB ASS is the ones with focus on the gun ...the gun..not what the real issue was or still is to solve...SO A man and his 4 year old walking home from Yankees game last night were Robbed at gun point...( using a hand gun )the poor 4 year old was tramatized ,who wouldnt be,wear is the story on that ...should we ban hand guns too..You can all not like what I put on here call me what ever but Im tired of all you here is the Assault AR15 ..when we going to take them from law abiding Americans..there are more stabbings ,domestic abuse and other shit to worry about..How much when Biden came on did he use Gods name to want to ban AR15 assault rifles compared to how much he was worried about the families of Texas and other crimes 98% gun to 2% giving a shit about the people anyplace ! The second Amendment DOES NOT SAY,to keep and Bear Arms BUT ?? So sorry to those who do not like my opinion ..read something else because if you throw your two words in Then you are ranting just as much..Thank God it is AMERICA and we Can do that. God Bless

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
The way I paint the picture to others about guns being at fault:

Last year I went to a shooting match. There were around 210 competitors. 21 stages.
So 210 rifles with approximately 60k rounds shot over the course of 3 day event.....
Not a single person injured, shot or killed.

Tell me again how guns are the problem?

Here’s a good one, if your TV walks off, or wife’s raped, perp is probably voting for the big gov D

I’ve spent the better part of today having these conversations with people “demanding more to be done” and looking for the next law that could stop this. And you know what I get it. On its most simplified level it would seem to make sense that gun control would stop this but of course that’s not true, at all. You see comparisons to other places that have restricted guns and don’t have this issue but that is a false argument. It ignores all the things other countries do with intent to try to encourage good mental health. Shorter work days, more vacation time, paid maternity leave for both mother and father. Incentivize a family unit and give them the time and space to practice good habits for better mental health. Free access to medical care including mental health. What an idea.

I explained this to an individual earlier today in terms I was hoping they would understand. The idea that a gun, an inanimate object, a tool, some how makes a person go crazy or become violent is like saying the existence of an abortion clinic makes a person have sex and get pregnant.

Reactions: justincase
We all know "Guns don't kill people, people kill people."
BUT it's long past time to put age restrictions on who can legally buy and/or own semi-auto rifles sole with large capacity magazines or capable of utilizing large cap magazines. I'd say by age 21 the male brain is fully formed in terms of emotional maturity. OK 24 just to be safe.
Yeah, yeah, the military gives 18 year old guys and girls select fire assault rifles but in highly controlled situations - well until first contact with the enemy, that is.

Another, and unwanted, "solution" is to impose the standard $200. Fed. tax we all pay for suppressor ownership but now for AR type semi-autos. That would certainly slow the market for 18 year olds, OK and the rest of us as well.
I'm "jus' sayin'" because it COULD happen in the current atmosphere.

Finally we could see a mandatory ownership of Federally approved gun safes (like Federally approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs for boating.)
These are all things we can possibly see happening in Congress. Chose yer poison and yer Congressman/Senator wisely.

Picture0004.jpg

Not necessarily dealing solely with mass shootings but well worth the time to read.

mass shootings might "only" be .1% but that 75% of homicide murders are perpetrated by a family member, intimate partner or other acquaintance isn't super comforting-

And it would be hard to argue given the circumstances, that the .1% is statistically insignificant.

I DO NOT KNOW ANY PEOPLE OWNING AN ASSAULT WEAPON.......I have an AR15 pistol and I guess according to Biden ,shoots people on its own power not the person behind the gun ..How is an AR an assault rifle ? Gee lets ban the guns from the little people so only crooks have them...SUCK IT CNN ! MSNBC suck it ...Suck it BIDEN ! Yuppers my gun never moved yet...nope not an inch..afraid loosing face at poles so have to put something out there HHHHMMMM baby formula Now biden is saving the people ,yeah go figure...Only military and law enforcement can own assault rifles ...is that how it is anyhow ? think so..Israel teachers have AK 47s lets do it ..NOW , Biden said second amendment is not absolute....you kidding me ..freedom of what ever they want to take from us...KISS MY ASS ! ALLOT OF PEOPLE DIED FOR OUR RIGHTS....and to keep them from being taken Could it happen again...Get real people..open eyes ,I can own a gun I will own as many as I wish...Thanks for listening to my ranting but common , lets be real as the saying goes GUNS DO NOT KILL- PEOPLE KILL..period ...lets keep political shit out of all the BS going on in the country..and yes AR still just sitting there,never even moved
I'd also opine that given how shitty the events are in Texas, that this is a douchey and tasteless post and the sort of ranting that makes us all look like dicks.
But hey, if you think now is the right time to be an AR owner, ranting on the internets ….

Last edited:
So you came to the echo chamber to post in the wrong section about it... All history turned on this moment. Everyone had forgotten guns were inanimate objects until the pivotal moment when some newbie made a political thread in semi auto rifles.

I’ve spent the better part of today having these conversations with people “demanding more to be done” and looking for the next law that could stop this. And you know what I get it. On its most simplified level it would seem to make sense that gun control would stop this but of course that’s not true, at all. You see comparisons to other places that have restricted guns and don’t have this issue but that is a false argument. It ignores all the things other countries do with intent to try to encourage good mental health. Shorter work days, more vacation time, paid maternity leave for both mother and father. Incentivize a family unit and give them the time and space to practice good habits for better mental health. Free access to medical care including mental health. What an idea.

I explained this to an individual earlier today in terms I was hoping they would understand. The idea that a gun, an inanimate object, a tool, some how makes a person go crazy or become violent is like saying the existence of an abortion clinic makes a person have sex and get pregnant.

Free access to medical care.
That's what O'bumble shoved down our throats.

Too bad it was FREE ACCESS to medical care instead of access to FREE MEDICAL CARE.

OBTW, ain't a damn thing free.
Prices went through the roof and those that pay for their care now pay a hell of a lot more to cover others for that free shit.

Free is never free.

Free access to medical care.
That's what O'bumble shoved down our throats.

Too bad it was FREE ACCESS to medical care instead of access to FREE MEDICAL CARE.

OBTW, ain't a damn thing free.
Prices went through the roof and those that pay for their care now pay a hell of a lot more to cover others for that free shit.

Free is never free.
It’s important to look at things holistically this is one of the issues with politics and political debates.

If the best military strategist compose a plan of attack. And there is a general agreement to move forward with that plan, but prior to execution of that plan they strip out the funding, change out the available hardware and then substitute the staffing and it fails. What failed the concept, the plan or the implementation. That’s what happened with the affordable care act, that by the time it worked it’s way through congress it wasn’t the same bill or the same plan. But the chicken shit positions tried to take what they could get as a win.

No in regards to mass shooting the burden is on us. We are the ones in the 2A community that need to propose a plan of action. The simple reality this type of violence is fairly new in our country. People had access to firearms in the 60s 70s 80s and they were t shooting up schools. What changed, how do we correct it. We all know the tool doesn’t make people turn crazy or start killing. But if we aren’t seeking solutions then others will even if they do t make sense.

Reactions: Asiparks
Blaming a gun for murder is like blaming a car for hit and run.
and a pencil for bad grades...

Last year I went to a shooting match. There were around 210 competitors. 21 stages.
So 210 rifles with approximately 60k rounds shot over the course of 3 day event.....

Agree....so true...

Reactions: 232593
….You look like a dick . ?? Sorry to here that. ANY time is the right time for freedom of speech AND owning as many AR15s as you wish,as with anything else you want that SO many died and faught for so We as Americans can express what we wish,not just those who want to call it tasteless,but for Everyone to express what they wish...Thats AMERICA..to much in the world today of " I can say what I want, but if you say something it may offend someone" period.

Last edited:
I DO NOT KNOW ANY PEOPLE OWNING AN ASSAULT WEAPON.......I have an AR15 pistol and I guess according to Biden ,shoots people on its own power not the person behind the gun ..How is an AR an assault rifle ? Gee lets ban the guns from the little people so only crooks have them...SUCK IT CNN ! MSNBC suck it ...Suck it BIDEN ! Yuppers my gun never moved yet...nope not an inch..afraid loosing face at poles so have to put something out there HHHHMMMM baby formula Now biden is saving the people ,yeah go figure...Only military and law enforcement can own assault rifles ...is that how it is anyhow ? think so..Israel teachers have AK 47s lets do it ..NOW , Biden said second amendment is not absolute....you kidding me ..freedom of what ever they want to take from us...KISS MY ASS ! ALLOT OF PEOPLE DIED FOR OUR RIGHTS....and to keep them from being taken Could it happen again...Get real people..open eyes ,I can own a gun I will own as many as I wish...Thanks for listening to my ranting but common , lets be real as the saying goes GUNS DO NOT KILL- PEOPLE KILL..period ...lets keep political shit out of all the BS going on in the country..and yes AR still just sitting there,never even moved Yes what happened IN TEXAS is awful beyond words !..But IF YOU NOTICE the News AND BIDENS DUMB ASS is the ones with focus on the gun ...the gun..not what the real issue was or still is to solve...
HOW DID THIS KID WITH NO JOB GET THE CASH FOR ALL THAT

BUT it's long past time to put age restrictions on who can legally buy and/or own semi-auto rifles sole with large capacity magazines or capable of utilizing large cap magazines. I'd say by age 21 the male brain is fully formed in terms of emotional maturity. OK 24 just to be safe.
Yeah, yeah, the military gives 18 year old guys and girls select fire assault rifles but in highly controlled situations - well until first contact with the enemy, that is.

Another, and unwanted, "solution" is to impose the standard $200. Fed. tax we all pay for suppressor ownership but now for AR type semi-autos. That would certainly slow the market for 18 year olds, OK and the rest of us as well.

Finally we could see a mandatory ownership of Federally approved gun safes (like Federally approved Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs for boating.)
These are all things we can possibly see happening in Congress. Chose yer poison and yer Congressman/Senator wisely.
DISAGREE ...,MAKE LAWS FOR CRIMINALS ,stop trying to make law abiding AMERICANS jump through hoops..THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE ARMS ...PERIOD ,Not the right to keep and bare arms ,BUT.....

Reactions: ubet
I'd also opine that given how shitty the events are in Texas, that this is a douchey and tasteless post and the sort of ranting that makes us all look like dicks.
But hey, if you think now is the right time to be an AR owner, ranting on the internets ….
Well that sucks,sorry you look like a dick

Nah, I’m fine.
Apart from your post stating the most basic obvious, any valid points you make are lost in your ranting. Do you think that you just moved the cause of gun rights forward ?
Consider that when the antis/media scour forums for examples of gun owners reactions to awful events like this, your barely comprehensible, fuckwitted rage post is exactly what they’ll use to say AR owners can’t be reasoned with, have zero empathy and would you want an angry man like this to have an AR ?
You’re a shining example they’ll use to legislate against the rest of us.

Hey CNN researcher, go post something angry and lunatic sounding on a gun forum and see if they take the bait….

Last edited:
Nah, I’m fine.
Apart from your post stating the most basic obvious, any valid points you make are lost in your ranting. Do you think that you just moved the cause of gun rights forward ?
Consider that when the antis/media scour forums for examples of gun owners reactions to awful events like this, your barely comprehensible, fuckwitted rage post is exactly what they’ll use to say AR owners can’t be reasoned with, have zero empathy and would you want an angry man like this to have an AR ?
You’re a shining example they’ll use to legislate against the rest of us.

Hey CNN researcher, go post something angry and lunatic sounding on a gun forum and see if they take the bait….
ok Mr. MAN So last night a man walking home With his 4 year old from Yankees game was robbed at gun point ( A PISTOL)not an AR...So should we ban handguns too..or ???? I get you are one of those that only you get an opinion on anything or people are dicks But You maybe should be the one who should just Not own a weapon of any kind..It is AMERICA,your a jackass who thinks you are the only voice that matters and are more full of shit then a Christmas goose...You were right about 1 thing though..You are a Dick ...You do not like what I have to say Hey it is America,But you think your little bullying words bother me or anyone..nope you just show how ignorant and little minded you are ,Would put you in same ranking as Biden SIr....But God bless you anyhow

Damn ,like to go to that match

Biden stated the 2nd Amendment is not absolute. If he feels that somehow this was not legally gained,granted or otherwise then we will have to fight it out again. There is no fairer way then to let The People decide their fate, through out history fighting and war settles all differences and resolves all problems. The radical democrats have unleashed the mentally ill into our society to remove rights of the people.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Biden stated the 2nd Amendment is not absolute. If he feels that somehow this was not legally gained,granted or otherwise then we will have to fight it out again. There is no fairer way then to let The People decide their fate, through out history fighting and war settles all differences and resolves all problems. The radical democrats have unleashed the mentally ill into our society to remove rights of the people.

Look, even the Left are buying guns now. There's no way people are going to give up their perceived freedom, be it Left, Middle or Right. The 2nd Amendment should be more secured than ever before. Remember, I said should.......

Starting at “BUT”, I disagree.

Restricting or taxing a non-criminal citizen’s constitutional rights because criminal misuse of any inanimate object seems to be antithetical to our Constitution.

Requiring “federally approved gun safes”, to me, isn’t a power that is granted to the government by the Constitution either. To the states, maybe…

Doing “something” to stop crime has been tried over and over in my lifetime. (Example: Gun Free School Zones. Yep, THAT sure made a difference. I cannot recall any surviving school-shooter being federally prosecuted under that statute.) The problem today appears to me to be a lack of willingness of the citizenry to hold criminals accountable for their actions. Punishment is neither swift nor sure anymore in our society.

Boundaries have been repeatedly crossed with no resulting consequence. The result is what we are seeing nationwide these days.

Restricting magazine capacity, raising the age of ownership or outright banning guns will not result in the outcome you sound like you’re hoping for.

The criminal’s choice of the destructive tool might change, BUT the possible “solutions” you advocate above WILL NOT stop murder. That is a certainty.

Reactions: T-dog
If your alright with gun control then you certainly would entertain just the tip at first . America is just about lawless today since the liberals removed bail requirements,let murderers free,stop prosecuting crime,let riots kill and destroy property over the death of a criminals and open our borders for terrorist. Government should use the war act to build asylums so these people can be housed and kept under lock and key which would reduce the number of these acts like it was done prior to 1970. First and foremost instead of teaching CRT and how to suck dick to children, teach why humans kill other humans and why its part of our DNA. Understand why it should be a part of everyone's life to protect yourself and family from human nature and accept it as a norm . Your government has turned the tables against you for a reason, you were stupid enough to elect them to fuck you over.

What’s that stat, 14,000 murder by guns a year, 1,500,000 (reported) defensive uses of a gun. It ain’t about protecting little billy.

The alpha and omega of the “debate” is there is no debate, it is my right, end of story.

Reactions: T-dog
What’s that stat, 14,000 murder by guns a year, 1,500,000 (reported) defensive uses of a gun. It ain’t about protecting little billy.

The alpha and omega of the “debate” is there is no debate, it is my right, end of story.
Why did God make sure he gave us a trigger finger , oh I mean index finger for the libs.

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
Oklahoma city and the first world trade center attack, did they blame the bombs?
9/11 did the blame the airplanes?

Of course not, no agenda to advance. The people who pretend to be the most horrified by these shootings are the only people who profit from it. And the only people causing more and more of them to happen. The media.

#stopmakingmurdersfamous

Oklahoma city and the first world trade center attack, did they blame the bombs?
9/11 did the blame the airplanes?

Of course not, no agenda to advance. The people who pretend to be the most horrified by these shootings are the only people who profit from it. And the only people causing more and more of them to happen. The media.

#stopmakingmurdersfamous
They didn't blame the flight school either who taught them just mid flight operations . You would of thought that would of been a red flag for the instructor to report but the CIA told them not to worry.....

Ok…..going out on a thread here. I don’t believe restrictions on ownership, taxes, raising the age of ownership, or any other type of “restriction” will change a thing. And I don’t support any of that.

Funny though how Coca-Cola knows how much soda you drink, Starbucks knows what coffee you drink, McDonalds knows how you like your burgers, GMC knows what you like to drive….follow so far?

Fuckface Zuckenburger along with Musk and Twitter as well as well as all the other social media bullshit knows EXACTLY what you want, how you want it, and when you want it. The two recent fucksticks who perpetrated these heinous acts posted shit on social media of what they intended to do. You can not tell me that those dicks who run those sites can’t program into their sites a way to monitor IMMEDIATELY these fucking window lickers who go off their fucking meds, and alert our illustrious Fucking BI that hey , some shit for brains is about to try to become famous.

Next, since the country is all about bans lately. How about our gov’t bans the news media from mentioning these shit head names, faces, affiliations, social media, etc. Just gives the next turd the idea that he too can be famous.

My final point, and some are not going to like this, why don’t we as RESPONSIBLE gun owners get behind legislation in the form of a 10 day wait for LE to conduct a THOROUGH back ground check. That would give the time needed to run histories on criminal checks as well as social media posts and other resources available to LE that I won’t even begin to post here. And guess what? If you are posting far out shit about how replacement theory is ruining our country , or one of the races is taking over, or one religion is ruining America AND you intend to do something about it some radical manner….maybe we need to look at yous little closer.

I have to ask. What the fuck difference does 10 days make. You make the purchase. The gun is yours. Just wait 10 days for it to be in your meat hooks.

Gentlemen, I do not have kids. I LOVE my freedom to own firearms. I love my country. I have over 23 years in law enforcement protecting the rights of ALL people. I have to ask. How do you tell the parents of a 5 year old that her head looks like a fucking watermelon. That same 5 year old who earlier in the morning kissed your cheek and told you good bye as she kissed her dog. Who took her little back pack with the flowers on it and got on that school bus or out out of your car to go to the place that we all like to believe is safe. No more hugs, no more kisses, no more graduations, no more proms, no more college, no more weddings and life like you had, no more grand children.

All so we can rant and raise hell about our God given right of our 2ND amendment. Be a solution! Be men of honor and find a solution to this before one of you experience the loss of a loved one.

Thanks
I’m out.

Ok, here we go again....

This is a very unpopular theory with the gamers here, but as a former video game engineer/artist, I can say this, I have some insight into the producers mindset of violent video games, their goal is to make them as life like as possible. What happens when the line between fact and fiction are blurred in the mind of the mentally ill? I believe there is a connection between sociopaths, and the morbid curiosity of ultra violence, and first person shooting simulators. The mass shooter in Norway stated that he was influenced by the game Call of Duty, and almost every young male mass shooter has had some connection too, or been, a major fan of first person shooting video games. Gendron, admitted to playing hours of Call of Duty every day. I am not saying that this is causative, but there is some connection. Our culture glorifies violet behavior through all media, if anything we are all part to blame for patronizing it.

Below is a scene from Call of Duty where the player guns down innocent civilians at an airport.

article-1226588-07287E66000005DC-692_634x341.jpg

You speak truth...I really think it is a funny fact though,When Biden screws up like he did so few days ago in Taiwan ..All of a sudden things happen ? Such as formula shortage that he claims to have now, saved us all from ,Now he turns focus not on mental health and the feelings of the people and what happened but "My God " he said over and over when we going to do something about AR15 assault rifles (that no body owns), Hell nor could afford a real one . I know I cant . . I mean common gun violence is not because We own legal guns,but because not enough is looking into why the violence is the issue to begin with.. The only word Biden knows for Absolute is Vodka from the way he looks sometimes...but I agree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: candyx
Starting at “BUT”, I disagree.

Restricting or taxing a non-criminal citizen’s constitutional rights because criminal misuse of any inanimate object seems to be antithetical to our Constitution.

Requiring “federally approved gun safes”, to me, isn’t a power that is granted to the government by the Constitution either. To the states, maybe…

Doing “something” to stop crime has been tried over and over in my lifetime. (Example: Gun Free School Zones. Yep, THAT sure made a difference. I cannot recall any surviving school-shooter being federally prosecuted under that statute.) The problem today appears to me to be a lack of willingness of the citizenry to hold criminals accountable for their actions. Punishment is neither swift nor sure anymore in our society.

Boundaries have been repeatedly crossed with no resulting consequence. The result is what we are seeing nationwide these days.

Restricting magazine capacity, raising the age of ownership or outright banning guns will not result in the outcome you sound like you’re hoping for.

The criminal’s choice of the destructive tool might change, BUT the possible “solutions” you advocate above WILL NOT stop murder. That is a certainty.
agreed

Look, even the Left are buying guns now. There's no way people are going to give up their perceived freedom, be it Left, Middle or Right. The 2nd Amendment should be more secured than ever before. Remember, I said should.......
agree ,should but only" We The People "can keep "should" alive

Last edited:
Canada has already banned most semi auto rifles (such as the AR15) and as of today banned handguns as well. Don't become like us....
People do not realize as you stated and ( I am sorry to here) ,If you let the idiots and those who want to take all our rights beginning with guns ! ! they will Not only regulate but ban any right you have they dont like, period !!...A well Regulated MILITIA to keep those idiots in the white house in check is what is needed Not to put bans on law abiding people..But funny when ever something goes wrong for them an issue arises that they say they will resolve to save us all..."So to BIDEN AND THE REST OF YOUR NAZI IDIOTS IN THE WHITE HOUSE and all you who think you can change our constitution and rights .....KISS MY AMERICAN GUN LOVING ,Constitution loving,WE the People Freedom LOVING ,ASS !!!!! "

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Should....
Canada has already banned most semi auto rifles (such as the AR15) and as of today banned handguns as well. Don't become like us....
And yet still you’ve had several shootings over the past few years. I remember one in the St. John Bay Area I believe and another in Toronto a couple years ago. I’m sure there are more.

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
Ok, here we go again....

This is a very unpopular theory with the gamers here, but as a former video game engineer/artist, I can say this, I have some insight into the producers mindset of violent video games, their goal is to make them as life like as possible. What happens when the line between fact and fiction are blurred in the mind of the mentally ill? I believe there is a connection between sociopaths, and the morbid curiosity of ultra violence, and first person shooting simulators. The mass shooter in Norway stated that he was influenced by the game Call of Duty, and almost every young male mass shooter has had some connection too, or been, a major fan of first person shooting video games. Gendron, admitted to playing hours of Call of Duty every day. I am not saying that this is causative, but there is some connection. Our culture glorifies violet behavior through all media, if anything we are all part to blame for patronizing it.

Below is a scene from Call of Duty where the player guns down innocent civilians at an airport.

View attachment 7878347

Actually they already said Call of Duty was Ramos favorite / most often played game, and the Buffalo shooter too.

Reactions: Sako man
My final point, and some are not going to like this, why don’t we as RESPONSIBLE gun owners get behind legislation in the form of a 10 day wait for LE to conduct a THOROUGH back ground check. That would give the time needed to run histories on criminal checks as well as social media posts and other resources available to LE that I won’t even begin to post here. And guess what? If you are posting far out shit about how replacement theory is ruining our country , or one of the races is taking over, or one religion is ruining America AND you intend to do something about it some radical manner….maybe we need to look at yous little closer.

Replacement theory is pretty low on the list of things ruining this country if you ask me. Shutting down our energy independence? Yup. "Supply chain"? yup. Open border an issue?? Yup. Drugs coming through? Yup. Inflation. Yup. I could go on and on. Remember, just questioning election integrity, question of vaccines have side effects, believe their are only two sexes, questioning a school board about whether your 5 yo child should be taught to masturbate or change their sex, you are now a "domestic terrorist". No guns for you. Do you really think they will keep guns away from the crazies?

Should....

And yet still you’ve had several shootings over the past few years. I remember one in the St. John Bay Area I believe and another in Toronto a couple years ago. I’m sure there are more.
You know on news they show all the riots supposedly caused by PREZ Trump....saying it all has to stop.America has to stop this ,(californians ,new yorkers and dumbocrats in office).BUT When all the riots and people loosing homes and businesses OVER A DRUGGED OUT BLACK MAN and some fake made up terrorist calling themselves BLM (just so little minded people will follow them and donate and they loved that money) OR trying to tear down AMERICAN history statues because there pussies were hurt over something there heritage had Nothing to do with,NOTHING WAS DONE OR SAID TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO HURT THERE FEELINGS...KISS MY ASS and your feelings...SO IT IS WRITTEN IN SO MANY OF OUR PEOPLES BLOOD AND TEARS, WE THE PEOPLE.... HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THE GOVERNMENT HAS TO MUCH POWER AND NEEDS TO STEP BACK..Maybe it is becoming time again for WE THE PEOPLE TO TAKE OUR STAND AS OUR FREE COUNTRY ! When assholes say they can change our rights as the people to fit there want to control Then it becomes OUR RIGHT AS THE PEOPLE THE STAND AND SAY KISS MY ASS.. Sorry for ranting in agreement to your post but ITS ENOUGH...they talk about russuin propaganda reports when People need to open eyes and see the lies and being brain washing in the news and the bitch ass wana be whores husband Biden doing the same thing as russia to the people here.BIDEN IS A WANT TO BE DICTATOR....and you could go as far as saying a home grown terrorist because of the way he want to take down OUR GREAT AMERICA !

Last edited:
Biden and his whoring wife and this assembly of power hungry Idiots, are nothing but want to be Dictators and you could say even home grown terrorists by the way the want to take down,OUR RITES AS THE PEOPLE, and they are trying to destroy our AMERICA for US and our Childrens future...

I am just saying my thoughts and opinions,but I want my children and others to have the same freedom as we all love...Its funny all the people bitching about taking this and that from American law abiding people.....Hey assholes you grew up with those same rights and freedom to enjoy life as an American,so to all those who want to amend,take or change our rights and freedom now and for our kids future, KISS MY ASS ! And I am sure a lot of other Americans Will tell you the same. PERIOD !

All this blowhard shit and you know you are going to sit around and take it, like the good little slave that you are

Then do something, big mouth
Ive been at some of the protesting and marches smart ass wile you sit there and do little but say your few words to be on a page and say something thinking it does anything ...so back at you , Do something ,big mouth...