• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stop Resisting

Re: Stop Resisting

smile.gif

Yet those in the know, the bosses who almost certainly have more experience than most LEOs here on the board, <span style="font-weight: bold">DID</span> see it fit to fire them as a direct result for their beating the ever living hell out of a man unconscious, lying face down in a ditch. So even if the guy above isn't a cop, he holds the same viewpoint that as those who are cops, and are paid to determine whether actions are reasonable or not. They determined the LEOs in question actions were not.

Which kinds of makes all your "shut your mouth you have no clue" argument pretty fucking stupid, and demonstrates that yes, those in blue <span style="font-style: italic">are</span> the biggest gang in America who feel they can do what they please because they're cops, even if that means beating the shit out of a guy face down in a ditch.

LEOs are paid to show some restraint in their very difficult line of work. When one doesn't show restraint, you've fucked up. When you fuck up, you should pay the consequences. That is a simple premise in any line of work, and doesn't take experience to see that.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qIjiwvY2F-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qIjiwvY2F-0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet those in the know, the bosses who almost certainly have more experience than most LEOs here on the board, <span style="font-weight: bold">DID</span> see it fit to fire them as a direct result for their beating the ever living hell out of a man unconscious, lying face down in a ditch. So even if the guy above isn't a cop, he holds the same viewpoint that as those who are cops, and are paid to determine whether actions are reasonable or not. They determined the LEOs in question actions were not.

Which kinds of makes all your "shut your mouth you have no clue" argument pretty fucking stupid, and demonstrates that yes, those in blue <span style="font-style: italic">are</span> the biggest gang in America who feel they can do what they please because they're cops, even if that means beating the shit out of a guy face down in a ditch.

LEOs are paid to show some restraint in their very difficult line of work. When one doesn't show restraint, you've fucked up. When you fuck up, you should pay the consequences. That is a simple premise in any line of work, and doesn't take experience to see that. </div></div>

No, the only stupid one is you eleaf. Don't think for a second that the reason these guys got fired was because the "bosses" thought it was the right thing to do. This tape was shown around their agency for over a year before the public even knew about it. It was only shown AFTER it was discovered by prosecutors during Anthony Warren's trial. There was NO action taken against the officers until AFTER this thing went public and then they were fired to appease the perp loving, liberal crowd.

So those same "bosses" and supervisors that were privy to the tape did nothing about it til it became public and the only reason was so that they could cover their asses and save face in the public eye.

Unbelievable how naive some of you are. Must be nice living in the fantasy world that some of you live in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet those in the know, the bosses who almost certainly have more experience than most LEOs here on the board, <span style="font-weight: bold">DID</span> see it fit to fire them as a direct result for their beating the ever living hell out of a man unconscious, lying face down in a ditch. So even if the guy above isn't a cop, he holds the same viewpoint that as those who are cops, and are paid to determine whether actions are reasonable or not. They determined the LEOs in question actions were not.

LEOs are paid to show some restraint in their very difficult line of work. When one doesn't show restraint, you've fucked up. When you fuck up, you should pay the consequences. That is a simple premise in any line of work, and doesn't take experience to see that. </div></div>

If you think the average Chief of Police in this country has any remote idea of what it is like to work the streets these days you are fooling yourself. Even fewer have the balls to support their men & women in the face of a media shitstorm.

Who said they didn't fuck up? I didn't, as a matter of fact I've said a couple of times that they did. My point has been that because those who haven't a clue get to sit back and armchair quarterback these guys lost their jobs over a mistake made in the heat of the moment. If it were a premeditated attack you'd have heard nothing more from me than "good, glad they got canned" but that is not what happened here.

Glad those of your mindset have prevailed in this instance. Every time something like this happens it helps to convince those who would actually be an asset to have working LE that it isn't worth the bullshit and they choose to do something else. The result is fewer and fewer LE officers who should be wearing the badge which in turn gives the perfect citizens more to bitch about. Shit should get real interesting when this downhill spiral finally implodes, won't be another 20 years.

I would take it a step further; the politics involved with becoming a Chief negate them from making decisions that are in the best interests of the individual officer or Department. They are political figures who have achieved their position through political guile. Especially in the age of video, dash-cams, i-phones, and the such, unfortunately what those lovely little gadgets neglect to do is inform the viewer of the officers perceived danger. That is the key to the officer's decision making paradigm, which takes place in a split second. Did the officers make a poor choice, yes, did they pay the consequences for their actions, yes, and further more they are probably looking at some serious civil issues.

Now for instance, put yourself in their shoes; you approach a vehicle not knowing the intentions of the driver or passenger, they then attempt to strike you with their vehicle, then take you on a long high speed pursuit. Considering the fact that the veicle is 1 ton deadly weapon, the shear adrenaline that is going through you because of the initial event, and then the increase in adrenaline from the high speed pursuit, contiguously being cognizant of the danger the driver is putting himself, you, other officers, and the other drivers on the road in, not knowing why he fled, or what he will do once he crashes. How would you react? It may appear to be revenge to a lay person, but there are so many factors that come into play its just not that simple.

Slap, why are you acting like someone pissed on your wheaties? You started the thread and captioned it knowing that the twits would come out to play with you. You other guys, you all have enough posts here to know when you've been "trolled". Enough already.

Slapchop,

You posted a video without any comment from you. Therefore you invited comment, both positive and negative.

What were your expectations? Total support for the police involved or total derision? To prove what?

That people who are Leo's, would find nothing wrong? Or that people who are not Leo's would find nothing right, with the police actions in this instant case?

Or was your motive to drum up support for the officers involved?

Questions of the drivers guilt or innocence, is best left to a jury.

Questions of use of excessive force by the police, if any, is also best left there as well.

In one sense, this video is not about whether the dirtbag, deserved a beating or not. That is besides the point.

The point should be: Is this the right or wrong way to handle this arrest? Could or should it have been conducted differently? Did the officers involved use reasonable restraint, under the totality of the circumstances?

Would any reasonable and well trained officer handle this the same way as they did, each and every time?

I cannot answer that, nor should you. A finder of facts, like say, a Chief, DA, judge and jury; are finders of facts, not you and certainly not me.

Certainly, serving police officers, can offer opinions, and compare and contrast, what they would do in similar circumstances.

But I would offer, that because a dirtbag suspect is always wrong, it does not mean the actions of the police in the subsequent, arrest, and apprehension of same, are always in the right or beyond any reasonable question.

What was the "intent" of the officers. Figure that one out, and the answer about who was right and who was wrong, in conducting this arrest will be apparent, or not....

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daycare must of gotten out early this morning. </div></div>

Must <span style="font-weight: bold">HAVE</span> gotten out early.
If you are going to remain here, illegal or not, learn the language!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daycare must of gotten out early this morning. </div></div>

If you are going to remain here, illegal or not, learn the language!</div></div>

He hasn't learned the days or the week yet. Or as my 4 yr old puts it "Home days" and "School days"

phyldog and slapchop, both of you are acting like children, I can see that neither one of you are able to conduct a debate or argument without resorting to foul language, maybe because you had nothing more to add to the post, maybe because thats the level of your maturity, either way I feel sorry for the public both of you are supposed to be protecting and serving.

Everything I said above is just MHO!!!! and nothing more, if you dont agree with it, thats fine, Im not here to convince you to agree with me, but resorting to foul language because you failed to present your case and proove how the officers were justified in their action just proves my point that the both of you are just butthurt cops blindly defending one (or 5) of your own without considering the rights of the other guy. And yes, even though Im pretty sure that guy is major scum, he still has rights.

Ive said all I have to say on this subject.

...in before the lock...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cops are held to that "higher standard" crap.
</div></div>
There's a line that sets well with a badge
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daycare must of gotten out early this morning. </div></div>

If you are going to remain here, illegal or not, learn the language!</div></div>

He hasn't learned the days or the week yet. Or as my 4 yr old puts it "Home days" and "School days" </div></div>

Perhaps he assumed their parents work on Saturdays.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what you are saying is if 5 highway workers beat up a unconscious man after he gets trown out of a car, and it was cought on that just like the one above, they would not be in too much trouble? <span style="color: #FF0000">I call bullshit! what fucking world</span> are you living in? <span style="color: #CC0000">is that how shit</span> goes in NY? man I thought this Kali was bad.

<span style="color: #CC0000">
I live in Los Angeles where cops are DICKS</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">

stand in line just to find out the spineless prick didnt show up and the ticket is dismissed</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">I can cuss my way out of a ticket when the jackass that pulled me over</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">he is probably a asshurt cop</span>

</div></div>

I guess you're the only one that is allowed to curse/use foul language huh asshole? What, your skin get thin all of a sudden?

How about you stick to what you know and leave the men to do their work.

I'm tired of all these thin-skinned faggot types that think they know what it takes to man a sector car. If all you know so much more than those who actually do the job, instead of talking about it, why not strap on a vest and a gunbelt and do the job the way you think it should be done.

A fucking cable guy... Really?

When emotional/social/psych evaluations come do where all do they look now?
I remember when Uncle did my first bank of evals in the 60's, they produced shit on me, from grade school, on?
Things must be different now, based on this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm tired of all these thin-skinned faggot types that think they know what it takes to man a sector car. If all you know so much more than those who actually do the job, instead of talking about it, why not strap on a vest and a gunbelt and do the job the way you think it should be done.

A fucking cable guy... Really? </div></div>

Wow, you are a tool of a different level, you consider asshurt cursing? You need to grow the fuck up. And when the fuck did I say I was a cable guy? or are you too stupid to know the difference between a field supervisor for a SATELLITE company and a cable guy.....guess a IQ test isnt one of the requirements in your state for for cops huh? With that attitude towards the public, I can already tell you will not last long as a cop.

Im the idiot for wasting my time on a useless prick like you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Wow, you are a tool of a different level, you consider asshurt cursing? You need to grow the fuck up. And when the fuck did I say I was a cable guy? or are you too stupid to know the difference between a field supervisor for a SATELLITE company and a cable guy.....guess a IQ test isnt one of the requirements in your state for for cops huh? With that attitude towards the public, I can already tell you will not last long as a cop.

Im the idiot for wasting my time on a useless prick like you. </div></div>

USMCj you are acting like a child. I can see that you are not able to conduct a debate or argument without resorting to foul language. Maybe because you had nothing more to add to the post, Perhaps because that's the level of your maturity. Either way I feel sorry for your cable customers to which you are supposed to be providing quality cable service.

Everything I said above is just MHO!!!! Nothing more. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. I'm not here to convince you to agree with me, but resorting to foul language because you failed to present your case and prove how the cable guys were justified in their action just proves my point that you are just a butthurt supervisor of cable guys blindly defending one (or 5) of your own without considering the rights of the cable customer. And yes, even though I'm pretty sure that customer is major scum, they still have rights.

I've said all I have to say on this subject.

harm56, its not cool posting up a pic of slapchop on a public forum!

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eleaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet those in the know, the bosses who almost certainly have more experience than most LEOs here on the board, <span style="font-weight: bold">DID</span> see it fit to fire them as a direct result for their beating the ever living hell out of a man unconscious, lying face down in a ditch. So even if the guy above isn't a cop, he holds the same viewpoint that as those who are cops, and are paid to determine whether actions are reasonable or not. They determined the LEOs in question actions were not.

No, the only stupid one is you eleaf. Don't think for a second that the reason these guys got fired was because the "bosses" thought it was the right thing to do. This tape was shown around their agency for over a year before the public even knew about it. It was only shown AFTER it was discovered by prosecutors during Anthony Warren's trial. There was NO action taken against the officers until AFTER this thing went public and then they were fired to appease the perp loving, liberal crowd.

So those same "bosses" and supervisors that were privy to the tape did nothing about it til it became public and the only reason was so that they could cover their asses and save face in the public eye.

Unbelievable how naive some of you are. Must be nice living in the fantasy world that some of you live in. </div></div>

So you're suggesting everyone else is wrong but a handful of cops defending the actions of one of their own?

Good luck with that.

Say what you will, but when everyone else thinks you're wrong, the "liberal" public, those in charge of making such decisions to fire these cops, etc, you're wrong. That's how it works on earth. You can't have it both ways either saying that the chiefs know nothing, yet at the same time praise them for the in-house cover up they performed by not firing them until the video went public. They should lose their jobs too.

When the police department isn't 100% transparent (remember you work for us and solely for the benefit of the public), there's a problem. If a video having gone public of a bunch of cops beating the shit out of an unconscious guy with his face down in a ditch after having been thrown from a moving vehicle is the impetus to actually act, there is something terribly wrong with the system.

This thread is a demonstration of when those in blue rally around of their own if I've ever seen one. The dude had it coming, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable.

I don't envy your job nor do I feel capable of doing it, but I expect better from those who are charged with protecting and serving. You should expect better too.

And why question a criminal's rights with your not-so-pithy little comment? You expect to have your second amendment rights upheld, why should all Americans not have all of their rights upheld as well, even criminals? Remember, those rights are there to protect all of us, because the cops do make mistakes. Frequently.

Remember, the Constitution and our Rights are not an a la carte menu. When a criminal's rights are violated, it's because the cops or prosecutors fucked up. Clean up your mistakes first before bitching about criminals and their rights. If you don't fuck up, their rights never come in to play and you have nothing to complain about.

I don't think he's wrong.

Especially the absurd elasticity when evaluating the actions of scum and the unyielding intolerance when judging the actions of law enforcement and military personnel.

The fact is that top brass are almost invariably political animals and, like top tier corporate execs, are largely over paid narcissists, often craven cowards to boot. That is why it is so easy for shake down artists like Jesse Jackson to put the bite on them; they fold like a Chinese lawn chair.

So to be clear, fuck the driver of that van. I hope they killed his homicidal ass. The most trouble those officers should have gotten was a suspension.

For Christ's sake they are human beings. How about a little charitable compassion for those doing a job so few of us have the nads to perform for the shit money they make in exchange for such high risk and obviously low public regard.

Until we need them to save our asses...

It's about being judged by your peers, the same right everyone else in this country has should they find themselves in a court of law facing criminal charges. You get an attorney and part of their job is to pick a jury who can relate to you and/or understand the situation from your point of view. LE doesn't have this right as everyone can't get in line fast enough to hang one should he make a mistake.

This isn't about corruption or premeditated abuse of power. It's about mistakes that were made as a result of some dipshit's behavior. The "rallying around one of their own" that you've mentioned is not because I feel that LE can do no wrong, nothing could be further from the truth. I despise corruption in LE and believe that those who intentionally cross the line should face the stiffest penalties allowed under the law. My stance through the entire thread is that they should be judged by those who have been in their shoes. It's fair for every other segment of our society but apparently not for LE.

"Asshurt" was a new one on me, so I checked the Urban Dictionary. It literally refers to giving someone a drink with a drug in it that causes them to pass out so you can anally rape them, while they are unconscious. I thought maybe he had misspelled "asshat", but the repeated references disproved that. I'm not sure what he meant by "Asshurt Cops". Guess that reference hasn't hit the pop culture down here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leagle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...You started the thread and captioned it knowing that the twits would come out to play with you. You other guys, you all have enough posts here to know when you've been "trolled".</div></div>The video is evidence, but, as always, the question is: Evidence of what?

Many of the critics above started with an assumption and/or a conclusion about what happened, then worked it backwards to form an opinion.

I would like to first see an articulate description of what is happening, <span style="text-decoration: underline">then</span> an opinion. That way it doesn't matter if the poster is a cop, it just matters whether they know what they are talking about and can think their way through a problem.

Does anyone care to analyze the video, or at least the subject action/officer response? What were the officers trying to do? How did they go about it? What was required of them? Where did they go wrong if they went wrong?

Hint: I can argue this one both ways.

Its amazing to me how many cops, at least the more vocal ones, are so quick to say, "well he deserved it", or "adrenaline was really kicking in"

Seriously, sometimes you have to realize that being a cop does NOT make you above the law you are supposedly upholding, all the while understanding that many of the people you come in contact with are not following the same set of rules.

Just like in any organization where the members have some degree of power there are plenty of cops who are probably not cut out for the responsibility involved. There are a couple in this thread who strike me as the kind that had a very rough life in high school, and now some not very smart city/county has hired them, strapped a gun on them, and sent them out to battle crime singlehandedly. When you get a group of people like this together their own inferiority complexes feed off one another until they are no better than the people they were hired to contain, and you get incidents like the one in the video.

If this was not true where are the videos showing ONE wayward cop beating hell out of an unconcious man. The same people who would abuse the power they have been trusted with are usually too scared to abuse it alone.

It is a fact of life that you WILL be held to the rules while the other guy breaks any and all of them he can - even trying to kill you in the process. Everyone knows this going in - they have to. So if you are a person, or 5 persons, that cannot follow the rules that the society hiring you has set forth a new line of work should be considered.

It sucks having your hands tied by a bunch of rules, but You accept the paycheck each month. There are a couple of other professions with many of the same problems, however, we can't quit.

Interesting scenario:

Cop car roles over, cop is thrown out, unconscious face down in the dirt, pissed off civilians run over and beat the shit out of him while being "amped up on adrenaline".

I wonder how this thread goes then?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting scenario:

Cop car roles over, cop is thrown out, unconscious face down in the dirt, pissed off civilians run over and beat the shit out of him while being "amped up on adrenaline".

I wonder how this thread goes then? </div></div>

Your contribution to this thread is cretinous, asinine and half-witted at best.

I guess it depends on whether the cop tried to run the civilians over before rolling the car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting scenario:

I wonder how this thread goes then? </div></div>

Your contribution to this thread is cretinous, asinine and half-witted at best. </div></div>

This from the guy who posts a link titled "Stop Resisting" showing an unconscious guy getting beat up by cops and I'm the half-wit. Very deep, brother. LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it depends on whether the cop tried to run the civilians over before rolling the car. </div></div>

Then I'm sure that the "he had it coming" response would apply.

Here is a scenario I would like to see what each cause and effect would be and possible punishment.

Guessing that this guy just beat his wife or girlfriend and she is being rushed to the hospital. No one knows whether she will make it or not. He is fleeing because the neighbors called because of all the blood curdling screams. As the first Officers arrive the a hole backs out of the driveway and backs into the first Officers car hard enough to disable it. He keeps going as the second Officer gives chase. He attempts to run cops off the road several times including running two civi's off the road causing major damage. We pick up as he intentionally tries to run the Officer who is trying to lay the spike strip. He can be seen with a broken leg as the other Officers drive by him while another officer gives him aid. OK there is the story.

Upon arriving at scene a hole is unconscious but no one knows this upon arriving. here we go

1. All Officers hold pistols on him as one goes in to cuff him.

2. All Officers hold pistols on him one jumps on his back holding knee on back as he is handcuffed.

3. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one holds knee on back of head.

4. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one holds knee on back of head one gives full kick to rib cage.

5. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one gives several full swing hits to the head.

6. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one gives several full swing hits to the head as several others deliver several kicks to ribs etc.

7. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one gives several full swing hits to the head as several others deliver several kicks to ribs etc. one pulls out nightstick delivering several full force hits to back of head.

8. All Officers hold pistols one jumps on back one gives several full swing hits to the head as several others deliver several kicks to ribs etc. one pulls out nightstick delivering several full force hits to back of head one has accidental discharge of pistol into a hole.

There are no wrong answers given that if the girl had been my sister I would give the guy who discharged the pistol a steak dinner and paid his legal bills.

I do believe this thread has run it's course long enough and is in need of locking. I'm all for civilised discussions and even heated ones, but this discussion has turned into a pissing match long ago. I honestly don't get the purpose behind the OP posting this other than to just piss people off and create a huge diversify amongst LEOs and non-LEOs here at the Hide.

The bad guy was playing possum, the first officer saw him blink his eyes and attempt to weild handgun so he clubbed him.

You can seriously hurt someone by taking their hands behind their back (Too far), a little joint manipulation - it all looks great for the camera.

Raw adrenaline cost them their job though - right or wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure about there but in Indiana as soon as the idiot attempted to run over the police officer deadly force was justified. </div></div>

Yup. The fleeing felon rule is in effect in most states. The officers could have shot him, and it would have been justified. The officers were fired for PR reasons only (not the ethnic mix of Birmingham). The Chief was probably worried about more Rodney King riots.

So you really are working toward that mod thing. How about locking the word association thread. That seems to have "run <span style="text-decoration: line-through">it's</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">its</span> course also"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do believe this thread has run it's course long enough and is in need of locking. I'm all for civilised discussions and even heated ones, but this discussion has turned into a pissing match long ago. I honestly don't get the purpose behind the OP posting this other than to just piss people off and create a huge diversify amongst LEOs and non-LEOs here at the Hide.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you really are working toward that mod thing. How about locking the word association thread. That seems to have "run <span style="text-decoration: line-through">it's</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">its</span> course also"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do believe this thread has run it's course long enough and is in need of locking. I'm all for civilised discussions and even heated ones, but this discussion has turned into a pissing match long ago. I honestly don't get the purpose behind the OP posting this other than to just piss people off <span style="text-decoration: underline">and create a huge diversify amongst LEOs and non-LEOs here at the Hide</span>.</div></div> </div></div>

What the hell is a diversify? I don't like verbs being tormented into incoherent nouns...Or gibberish in your case.

I believe Captain Kick Ass gave you clear directions that would ease your discomfiture. Following them would be a giant leap for what remains of our species.

Mr. Queequeg, sir, that post was very well stated & gave me the best chuckle I've had today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do believe this thread has run it's course long enough and is in need of locking. I'm all for civilised discussions and even heated ones, but this discussion has turned into a pissing match long ago. I honestly don't get the purpose behind the OP posting this other than to just piss people off and create a huge diversify amongst LEOs and non-LEOs here at the Hide. </div></div>
<span style="font-size: 14pt">
For God's sake man, spell check and grammar are your friend. This is not an interpretive thread, leave that to your dancing.</span>
laugh.gif

QQ, the tormented verb into an incoherent noun statement had me spit milk througgh my nose. Good show ole chap, good show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are no wrong answers given that if the girl had been my sister I would give the guy who discharged the pistol a steak dinner and paid his legal bills.

</div></div>

+1. Or to the guy that looks the other way while you do it.

There are many situations, especially reckless driving, and especially by women(in my area), where I do believe that a swift and profuse kicking of ass is the only appropriate action. Anything less is contributing to the delinquency of a dickhead, and anything more is too much paperwork. When someone endangers your life, and you have say two unrelated witnesses, you should be able to unleash whatever you are capable of short of a purposeful and particularly gruesome disfigurement. Breaking an arm is OK. Stomping on the jaw of someone who is obviously unconscious would be gratuitous. Physically threatening someone's wellbeing, civilian or LEO, is not something that should be treated with a ticket. As it stands, a verbal threat carries a real penalty, and simply getting carried away with words can land you in hot water, but somehow a physical threat except in the most extreme examples has zero recourse.

Queequeg wrote,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the hell is a diversify? I don't like verbs being tormented into incoherent nouns...Or gibberish in your case.

I believe Captain Kick Ass gave you clear directions that would ease your discomfiture. Following them would be a giant leap for what remains of our species.</div></div>

Queequeg's posts always make for good reading. Well played indeed.

Anyone that would beat the shit out of an unconscious man is a dripping yeast infected Pussy. It shows the character of the local police.

<span style="color: #339999"><span style="font-size: 8pt">Maser, seek English tutoring</span></span>