• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Storm area 51's first "victims"

Sounds like bullshit. SEALs are not base guards and will likely never be.

On the other hand, during the training for the Bin Laden raid, they had a mock compound set up inside the Nellis training facility where they did their runthroughs and trained on the fancy new 'stealth' helicopter.

However, the mock compound used chain link (not brick) to simulate the outer walls, so the helicopter never experienced the rotor wash problems that caused one to crash... because the chain link fence did not catch the rotor wash.

So would I bet against there being special operations forces there at any and all times? Nope. They aren't guarding the place. But they're there! (They also probably could not be used to defend it under Posse Comitatus... but I would not bet my life on that if SHTF).

Cheers,

Sirhr

So would I bet against there being special operations forces there at any and all times? Nope. They aren't guarding the place. But they're there! (They also probably could not be used to defend it under Posse Comitatus... but I would not bet my life on that if SHTF).

That's not how Posse Commitatus works. Military forces have 100% legal authority to defend military installations from intruders. That includes making arrests and using deadly force. There are civilian security contractors (DOD police types) there only to free up .mil manpower not because of any legal PC considerations.

Look up the role of the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment or USAF Security Forces...…..particularly as it relates to high value installations.

That's not how Posse Commitatus works. Military forces have 100% legal authority to defend military installations from intruders. That includes making arrests and using deadly force. There are civilian security contractors (DOD police types) there only to free up .mil manpower not because of any legal PC considerations.

Look up the role of the Marine Corps Security Force Regiment or USAF Security Forces...…..particularly as it relates to high value installations.
Thanks... I wondered if in these kinder gentler days, only Wackenhut was trusted! Nice to know folks aren’t helpless on their own installations!!! Sirhr

Reactions: TACC
Holy shit it's real

1568994867697.png

1568994881767.png

1568994895873.png

1568994905640.png

1568994917658.png

Definitely ate lead paint as a kid
1568994960912.png

When I have gas I tell the wife I’m angry crop dusting.

Let me hit the highlights for you.
Canadian arrested for indecent exposure.
French man showed up and thought there would be more people.
Jade Gore quit her job at Dairy Queen in Minnesota so she could go with her BFF.
Daniel Martinez a dealer of Pokeman cards (you can't make this shit up) was the first to dance.

Again, this will become an annual event for fuck ups around the world.

You know, an annual event might not be a bad deal for all involved.

Set a date, use a week of military and reservists training schedule.
Use training schedule for some cool mil hardware to show off for the crowd.
Kind of like an airshow plus side show.

An economic zone around the place and all vendors get taxed for MWR for the troops. Beer tents food trucks ect.

Set up a shit show of alien looking stuff. Set the nite on fire.

I see this as an opportunity, not a problem for the military.

Adapt overcome take thier money.

Last edited:
Let me run it I will make terlingua texas and burning man look bad.

No body out parties our troops , ever.

Reactions: 308pirate
Sooooo.....asshats actually went there? Why are they all not in jail and getting the book thrown at them?

This is the kinda “paper tiger” shit that inspired bin laden.
Ummm, because it isn't a crime to NOT trespass on area 51 property. What you going to charge them with? (besides being stupid).

You know, an annual event might not be a bad deal for all involrved.

Set a date, use a week of military and reservists training schedule.
Use training schedule for some cool mil hardware to show off for the crowd.
Kind of like an airshow plus side show.

An economic zone around the place and all vendors get taxed for MWR for the troops. Beer tents food trucks ect.

Set up a shit show of alien looking stuff. Set the nite on fire.

I see this as an opportunity, not a problem for the military.

Adapt overcome take thier money.

1569065757188.png

Ummm, because it isn't a crime to NOT trespass on area 51 property. What you going to charge them with? (besides being stupid).

Explain to me why those two asshats were arrested earlier this week then. That is a RESTRICTED area. Tell you what...go there next week with your camera phone and start taking pictures and see what they do to you. Report back afterwards, please.

It’s the first time the govt offered “free stuff” (hot copper covered lead) and the lefties did not take it. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Explain to me why those two asshats were arrested earlier this week then. That is a RESTRICTED area. Tell you what...go there next week with your camera phone and start taking pictures and see what they do to you. Report back afterwards, please.
Not sure what your problem is but let me explain why you are a dumbass.
the entire state of Nevada is not a RESTRICTED area.
The "area 51" restricted area is only with in the boundaries of "area 51"
Did you even read the article in the OP or just the headline? Here let me quote the 2nd paragraph for you as you obviously did not even make it that far.

Ties Granzier, 20, and Govert Charles Wilhelmus Jacob Sweep, 21, were arrested about three miles deep into the Nevada National Security Site, the Nye County Sheriff's Office said.

They made it 3 miles inside the restricted zone, 3 fucking miles, 15,840 ft, 5280 yards.
They were NOT outside the entrance gate having a party.
They made it 3 miles in and did not see shit, if you have never been to the western USA you would not understand how vast and open it is. There is not a fence around area 51, it would be something like 150 miles of fencing in the middle of nowhere. (area 51 is roughly 25 miles x 25 miles)
In the more isolated places there are just signs stating "restricted area no trespass" I believe something about lethal force also. I am sure that is where the dutch boys went, not to one of the main gates.

As far as taking pictures, you can do that if you have not entered the "restricted area" there are hundreds if not thousands of pictures available taken from outside. Hell if you are good you can find a satellite photo or two.

While the whole idea behind "storm area 51" is just stupid, and we all knew the types of people who would show up. They mostly did not break any laws.

In reading multiple articles it is estimated about 2000 people showed up to the town of Rachel, NV. With about 200 making the few mile trip to the most known gate. While 80 to 100 made the much longer and harder trip to the lesser known gate in Armagosa valley (gate named Tamb I think but probably spelling it wrong).

To quote the sheriff of the county:

"It's public land," the sheriff said. "They're allowed to go to the gate, as long as they don't cross the boundary."

"Use of Deadly Force Authorized" Read the sign, if you still feel like trading your life to see what they are serving at the cafeteria on that particular base, go ahead. The fence is only the beginning, if you make it past the perimeter security, the guards, the sensors, the cameras and the random employees who are also authorized to flatten your skull with a pipe or wrench then comes the hard part.

1569077981169.png

"Use of Deadly Force Authorized" Read the sign, if you still feel like trading your life to see what they are serving at the cafeteria on that particular base, go ahead. The fence is only the beginning, if you make it past the perimeter security, the guards, the sensors, the cameras and the random employees who are also authorized to flatten your skull with a pipe or wrench then comes the hard part.

View attachment 7150911
If that is directed towards me, you need to go back and read.
I am sure everyone here knows the restrictions and deadly force warning.
The only two people who crossed the restricted zone boarder where arrested (although two weeks prior)

No one tried to enter the restricted area on Sept 20th 2019. So no one will "have the book thrown at them" for that offense.

It was just an excuse to have a rowdy party and I am sure they will leave the town of Rachel, Nevada a mess. AKA burning man the southern version.

PS. that picture is not from area 51. That is your average AFB sign (probably military base sign, but have only seen in person at an airforce base.).

Last edited:
It was just an excuse to have a rowdy party and I am sure they will leave the town of Rachel, Nevada a mess. AKA burning man the southern version.

The government and military is so missing the opportunity to make a boat load of money by doing their own area 51 event, that could be way better than Burning Man, and you know make tons of money.

I hunt that area and never have had a problem with security patrols. They keep an eye on me and I watch my boundaries. These dip shits probably ruined that for myself and other hunters now.

They should have gassed the entire crowd, just like Close Encounters!

Explain to me why those two asshats were arrested earlier this week then.
Holy shit some people are denser than concrete........

The two dutch morons were arrested because they breached the base perimeter.

The people partying outside the base didn't get arrested because they were, pay attention now, OUTSIDE THE FUCKING BASE.

Good Lord help this guy.......

@2ndamendfan ...so you say there isnt a fence around it...but they gathered at the gate? Well if there is no fucking fence, how the fuck can there be a gate?

Nope, never been there. Aint going any time soon, either. But i am able to understand the concept of a no-g0 zone. Knowing that the probability of there being a fence around the area, isnt realistic. So when i see “at the gate” i assumed it was at the gate of the base, INSIDE the no-go zone. Given the story, and the pictures posted, i dont think that is too difficult to wrap one’s mind around.

if running your beater and calling folks names makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something meaninful, well then i feel sad for you. I’m not falling into that crap.

I stand by my statement that this is more paper tiger bullshit.

@2ndamendfan ...so you say there isnt a fence around it...but they gathered at the gate? Well if there is no fucking fence, how the fuck can there be a gate?

Nope, never been there. Aint going any time soon, either. But i am able to understand the concept of a no-g0 zone. Knowing that the probability of there being a fence around the area, isnt realistic. So when i see “at the gate” i assumed it was at the gate of the base, INSIDE the no-go zone. Given the story, and the pictures posted, i dont think that is too difficult to wrap one’s mind around.

if running your beater and calling folks names makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something meaninful, well then i feel sad for you. I’m not falling into that crap.

At the gate that gets the most photos taken of it there is a fence.

It only extends a few hundred yards in each direction, it is there to stop or deter vehicles from going around the check point/gate.

There are various unmaintained dirt roads in the area. As some have stated above, bring lots of supplies with you. also a well equipped vehicle.

As one person above stated he hunts in the area. Getting to these places with the right equipment is not hard nor are there fences in those areas. That does not mean they are not monitored as the poor dutch boys can attest to.

I recommend you learn to do some research on your own. You might learn something.

Here is a picture from the east side of the area. No physical fence.

panoramio-27242936.jpg

@2ndamendfan

First I call them like I see them. The pictures posted show the warning signs. The warning signs face OUT. Meaning they were outside the base. What good would it do to have "WARNING NO TRESPASS" facing inside the base.

You would have to be INSIDE to read the warning.

As far as paper tiger, yes you are correct on that.

Its 14 miles of this BLM road to the edge of the base boundary line (mountain area), then another 1 mile of base property to the gate. After the gate theres roughly 13-15 miles to the actual buildings etc. No fences but lots of signage and small radio transmitter towers/cameras etc. Its some of the nastiest terrain once you pass the pinion pines, ground that those tide soap eating kids would never survive in the heat.

thumb_IMG_5433_1024.jpg

Its 14 miles of this BLM road to the edge of the base boundary line (mountain area), then another 1 mile of base property to the gate. After the gate theres roughly 13-15 miles to the actual buildings etc. No fences but lots of signage and small radio transmitter towers/cameras etc. Its some of the nastiest terrain once you pass the pinion pines, ground that those tide soap eating kids would never survive in the heat.

View attachment 7151105
I rode a motorcycle in that area about a decade ago.... and made DAMN sure to skirt the off-limits areas and not go anywhere near where we are not allowed!

Very tough country. Why anyone would want to have a hootenanny there seems retarded. But, hey. Arbys was there!

This gang of Burning-man-rejects managed to turn themselves into a massive joke overnight. And not a single Yokohama running man dodging bullets. Crap... I wanted some good TV!

Cheers,

Sirhr

View attachment 7151105
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find places/terrain like that beautiful/awesome. What I love most is generally there are no damn people. The asshats ruined that for a day or so. Hopefully they dont come back anytime soon.

Those who are on DMT see funny and interesting shit.

Those who are on PCP get super-aggressive and agitated and everyone else sees funny and interesting shit...

PCP by itself is pretty boring unless you like sleeping for 30 hours. Not everyone who uses it turns into Martin Lawrence. It's when you mix it with other shit like alcohol or cocaine that turns you into a fruitcake.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Lol that was a big nothingburger
8C3BA943-7F65-43AA-B482-4F18FC82C78D.jpeg