• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Storm Tactical Reticle Hold Pages W/Tech Info

Aqua Mark

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
We have been using the following reticle hold and technical spec pages below since about 2003, and copyrighted them for sale in early 2007. These pages work well and have the reticle Hold on one side, and on the rear of a different page are some detailed reticle specs.
RH_OLD.jpg

A couple years ago, we did some special Technical Reticle Hold pages per customer request. This page is completely unique, unlike any Reticle Hold page currently in production.

Our Custom Reticle Hold page uses critical information the shooter finds handy:

1) A large Reticle allowing the operator to draw in his holds for Elevation and Wind, regardless of rifle zero.

2) A sample filled-in diagram for quick reference of the same Reticle (100M zero for quick reference)

3) Reticle Diagram with Manufacturer's Specifications.

4) Environmental Conditions, and other pertinent information.

I have been working with scope manufacturers over the past two years getting approval to do these pages, and they have been in production for the Nightforce, Leupold, Premier, and S&B scopes.

If there is any interest in this product, I can make them available as a separate page, instead of just with a custom book order. These pages have been field tested with good feedback.

Here are some pics. If any Storm Tactical customers would like these pages added to your books, just let me know. We have them in the popular reticles on our Rite in Rain Tan, Rite in Rain Green paper. We have some in the 3 ring binder version as well.

Thank you for looking, and comments and suggestions are welcome. We do these pages and any other pages needed per customer request all the time.

Here are just a few samples I had pics for, please excuse the poor quality of the pics, there are many others, but you get the idea...

S&B P4F, in Tan and Green paper, a few hundred in stock
RH_SB_P4F.jpg

USO GAP, Tan or Green, 25 leftover from an order
RH_USOGAP.jpg

NightForce MILDOT, a few hundred in stock
RH_NF_MILDOT.jpg

Here is a pic of the Rite in Rain 6 Ring Binder Assembly area. This is what $5,000 worth of paper looks like (including full boxes under tables).. I need to buy stock in Rite in Rain. They make the best stuff out there. We have our books printed at the Rite in Rain factory. It costs more, but the quality is nice.

rnr2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Mark

Re: Storm Tactical Reticle Hold Pages W/Tech Info

Those look really nice, do you have any for the Gen II XR reticle? Thanks.

I need to post up a review for my book here... Mark makes some GREAT books, so if you're looking for a top quality data book, look no further!

Gen II XR im in for one when you get time.

Mark,

I use the heck out of your R/R data book set. I also put a few blank pages in it for notes and suspect/vehicle information. The set is bomb proof and just the right size. When you make them available I'll grab a TMR set from you.

Thanks for a great product and even better customer support.

NF MLR is in stock.
These pages will be available in the popular 3 ring binder version soon.

MLR_web.jpg

Here is NF Mildot I used last year in TX. I put 300M dope on my turret and did this holdover page in the field. It allowed target holds to 650M on steel no problem. With 100M zero with this reticle and my ballistics I could only go to 550M holds.
MDT_TX.jpg

Some of the guys are doing the longer distance zero on the Green paper to keep it all organized...
rnr6.jpg

I saw a post Mark made in another area and happened to catch a picture of his data pages with the MilDot NF reticle. I emailed him and asked if he had the same data pages for the NF MLR. Got a response right back with the info I asked about and this was at 7pm. We got everything squared away right then. Im waiting on the 3 hole binder pages to come in. If you want rapid response send Mark an email or call on the phone.

Brother I will buy one with the NF mil dot page! Hell yeh

What product do you recomend for my use? I need something for

- Load Development
- Round Count
- Some long range shooting work
- Civy based targets, more comp orientated than true tactical training targets
- That fancy NF Mil dot reticle page
- Something right in the rain
- Has a cordura cover

You think your modular sniper kit will fit the bill?

Cheers

vin

The modular Reticle Hold pages printed on 90LB paper are in. This week I will be working on many others. Ours take much longer to create, since they are more detailed, drawn from scratch (not just cut-paste) and like all our pages, are a superior product than done anywhere else in the Data Book market. For example they are printed on 90LB index card stock, more expensive and hold up better than 70LB or 80LB paper. Our binders are custom sized, so you don't have that wasted tab width which makes the binders too bulky. Again, extra expense for us, but we want to do it right.

We also got more boxes of the Rifle's Only style Ballistic Come-ups pages with Torso, B21X pages, and some LEO only pages, resupply after some large orders from units.

We were the first company to do these modular books with customization, and we appreciate all the positive feedback and ideas we have gotten over the years.

Thank you.

reticles2.jpg

Shipping was first rate and to me within 3 days from order. Great service. Exactly what I was looking for.

Any update on the Gen II XR reticle?

Mark have you got the three ring GAP reticle versions? Thanks.

Joe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark could use a US Optics PCMOA scale page.Thanks </div></div>
Jeff from USO just sent me more of the common USO reticles, so I will put them on the list to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sudnit5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any update on the Gen II XR reticle? </div></div>
Still working on that one. I had to do a custom order for another CA SWAT team this week, gotta get the front line units taken care of. I will be back on the reticle holds this week and next! Thank you for your patience.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JerkeeJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark have you got the three ring GAP reticle versions? Thanks.
Joe </div></div> Yes, in stock! (see pic is above post)

Great!

Assuming you'll still have some of the 3 ring GAP when the shirts come in, I'll be picking some up (along with other stuff).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duke54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark could use a US Optics PCMOA scale page.Thanks </div></div>
Jeff from USO just sent me more of the common USO reticles, so I will put them on the list to do. </div></div>

Excellent, I"m in for some of these.

Mark, I'm having trouble finding them on the site, but i'll take 2 of the NF MLR pages and 2 of the NF Milldot. Thanks, Chad

Mark,
It's funny I just saw this post. I just finished making my own sheet for S&B.

Let me ask you, are you making a page or sheet we can tape to the rifle to have as very quick reference? I'm laminating mine and velcroing it to the top of my AI stock, just under the scope.

I know a lot of guys draw the holdovers on their rifle but having a sheet you can swap out for different predominant conditions would be a great asset IMO.

R.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rickp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark,
It's funny I just saw this post. I just finished making my own sheet for S&B.

Let me ask you, are you making a page or sheet we can tape to the rifle to have as very quick reference? I'm laminating mine and velcroing it to the top of my AI stock, just under the scope.

I know a lot of guys draw the holdovers on their rifle but having a sheet you can swap out for different predominant conditions would be a great asset IMO.

R. </div></div>
I cut out the holdover reticle right from these Data Book Reticle Hold pages and then put packing tape over it in the field, that is my laminating. I have the come-ups on the other side, also just cut out from our Data Book page. No need to spend $$ for a pre-laminated page when you can make this for a few cents, and then you have the Data for those conditions, or you could hard laminate this one and have a re-usable laminated card.. I do 300M dope in blue ink and 100M in black ink, ultra fine point sharpie, then put packing clear tape over it. Good to have this as a backup in case all the other gadgets go down...

I could do these two together as a package, and offer them printed 3 per full page, or maybe as a download... is there interest in something like this?

cardDS.jpg

I see they're 3-hole punched. What about punching them for the 6-hole books?

Nevermind...didn't look at the right post.

Hello,
You have anymore in the USO Gap ?

Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stan462</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello, You have anymore in the USO Gap ?Stan </div></div>

Stan

Yes USO GAP in stock in both the 3 ring modular heavy paper book, as well as the 6 ring Rite in Rain mini binder book.

More USO Gap in stock. John from USO and George from GAP have both seen these in person, and they give them thumbs up!

Also got more NF mildot, standard Mildot, and MLR in stock.

Just received the new Premier GEN 2 XR also on RnR paper. The 3 ring versions are at the printer in the que. I did these from scratch and they each take a few hours, but I'm very pleased wth the way they turned out.

DSCN2438web.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10Truck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the USO GAP a minute reticle? </div></div>

USO GAP is a MIL reticle. (US Optics also has MOA reticles)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddacguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gen II XR im in for one when you get time. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sudnit5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any update on the Gen II XR reticle? </div></div>

Premier Gen 2 XR Technical Reticle Hold Pages now in stock in both Rite in Rain mini 6 ring, and heavy paper 3 ring modular editions.

DSCN2591web.jpg

I like the blue/black ink idea for logging differnt zero DOPE on cheat sheets-brilliant!

Now quit working on your birthday!

-in a holding pattern for MilMPR mini 6 ring RnR book...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of the NF NP-R1 MOA being availible ? </div></div>

I will be doing the MOA ones after SHOT.

Stay tuned for more of our Technical Reticle Hold pages, as well as new 2011 products in the pipeline! Mark
</div></div>

NF NP-R2 MOA on the list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance of the NF NP-R1 MOA being availible ? </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NF NP-R2 MOA on the list? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the blue/black ink idea for logging differnt zero DOPE on cheat sheets-brilliant!
Now quit working on your birthday!-in a holding pattern for MilMPR mini 6 ring RnR book... </div></div>

Yes NPR1 and 2 on the list. MilMPR on there too. Of course there will be new reticle announcements in 2 weeks, so the list will be longer!

Some one link me to the Gen 2 XR pages, I need them. My internet foo is weak today.

I can't wait to see when the US Optics reticles are done! Especially the MOA based ones!