• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Strange tattoo's

DP425

I’d rather be sleeping
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2009
MI
Pictures or videos of them? I'll start it out:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GBVF8FzPI0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GBVF8FzPI0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Strange tattoo's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Newguybigstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhh shit... </div></div>

Literally...

Prediction: that girl's tattoo is going to be shitty.

laugh.gif

ZING!!!!

For the Win!

Time to quit...

+1
grin.gif
haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Newguybigstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhhh shit... </div></div>

Literally... </div></div>

"It feels sooo F*=Kinn GoooOd!!"

LMAO!!!!! HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I wonder if she was one of the chicks in that vid someone showd me once where the one chick was elbow deep in another chick's arse, flickin her belly button ring from the inside.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wonder if she was one of the chicks in that vid someone showd me once where the one chick was elbow deep in another chick's arse, flickin her belly button ring from the inside..... </div></div>

I don't even want to know but it explains some of your posts!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I wonder if she was one of the chicks in that vid someone showd me once where the one chick was elbow deep in another chick's arse, flickin her belly button ring from the inside..... </div></div>

I don't even want to know but it explains some of your posts! </div></div>

My posts are relatively tame compared to a great deal of "stuff" i see on here...
Can't help it if someone send's me a crazy vid on an email.
the formentioned vid was more of a train wreck,,,, can't take your eyes off of it if you tried.

I thought this was one in a million tat but I Googled it and there are a TON of pictures of tats on the hole, some that are pretty funny.

She strikes me as a half retarded whore... I don't know, I could be wrong but it's the impression I got. But hey, it's funny, even if you do say WTF?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She strikes me as a half retarded whore... I don't know, I could be wrong but it's the impression I got. But hey, it's funny, even if you do say WTF?!? </div></div>

Funny in a WTF kinda way.
grin.gif

Judging by the veneers on her two front teeth she's been hittin the crack pipe pretty hard for a while, luckily her body has held up long enough to make a little money with it, sadly this too shall pass...
To bad, somewhere a mother is weeping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62willdo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Judging by the veneers on her two front teeth she's been hittin the crack pipe pretty hard for a while, luckily her body has held up long enough to make a little money with it, sadly this too shall pass...
To bad, somewhere a mother is weeping. </div></div>

Nah, somewhere a mother is rat f@#$ing her stash and spending her food stamps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TDPD443</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62willdo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Judging by the veneers on her two front teeth she's been hittin the crack pipe pretty hard for a while, luckily her body has held up long enough to make a little money with it, sadly this too shall pass...
To bad, somewhere a mother is weeping. </div></div>

Nah, somewhere a mother is rat f@#$ing her stash and spending her food stamps. </div></div>

LOL exactly what I thought!

My partner at work just called this chick. She has her phone number listed on her facebook page. Haha. He woke her up and talked to her for 12 minutes before she hung up on him. Yeah she's out there man. Some of the stuff she said was classic.

confused.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wf459-JiIcI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wf459-JiIcI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dduck44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's way too refined for me. </div></div>

a classic understatement! you should post more often, sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dduck44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's way too refined for me. </div></div>

a classic understatement! you should post more often, sir.
</div></div>

Thanks for that.
I'd drink her bath water.

Shes 22. I wonder if thats her IQ?

My 19 yr old son just got a tattoo. A Cessna 152 oh his wrist in memory of our flying together years ago. Pretty cool, but I thought I'd talked him out of a tattoo years back when I agreed to get one too and he - lucky for me - chickened out at the last minute.

I still think about getting a tattoo from time to time but if I wait a while, I sober up.

When my grandfather got out of the Army and went to college, one of his roommates was a tattoo artist. My grandfather went home for Thanksgiving, and relayed the story to his father, and indicated he may be interested in a tattoo. His father replied, "You can get a tattoo on one condition: it must be on the bottom of your foot, and you can never take your goddamn shoes off in my house."

I think about the story every time I think I might want a tattoo.