• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Knives Strider MK-1

Lazlo

Janitor
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    Upstate SC
    For sale is a Strider MK-1.

Originally purchased by me in 2005 for a deployment, and it sat in the bottom of the sea-bag. Aside from being very well traveled, this knife has seen little use. It's spent too long in the safe and needs a new home.

Knife shown as pictured. Some oxidation on the blade and handle but zero rust or pitting. Paracord wrap is original. Comes with pictured Kydex sheath.

For those not aware, Strider closed its production shop in 2017, and now builds only limited customs. I have no idea how many of these exist, but it's a finite quantity given end of production.

Price is $500 firm, plus $50 for insured shipping. FTF transactions in upstate SC upon request. Payment via check, MO, or PayPal. All checks will fully clear my bank before shipping. Not interested in trades.

I check this forum roughly once per day, but do not have mobile access. Please don't expect an immediate response to inquiries.

Attachments

• Strider_1.jpg
      Strider_1.jpg
      409.1 KB · Views: 206
    • Strider_2.jpg
      Strider_2.jpg
      382.2 KB · Views: 213
    • Strider_3.jpg
      Strider_3.jpg
      308.1 KB · Views: 168
    • Strider_4.jpg
      Strider_4.jpg
      321.2 KB · Views: 158
    • Strider_5.jpg
      Strider_5.jpg
      514.8 KB · Views: 161
    • Strider_7.jpg
      Strider_7.jpg
      346.5 KB · Views: 204
    A friend of mine showed me this ad. I have plenty of vouches from buying on USN knife forum, Facebook and IG. I’m willing to send a money order first. I just love collecting strider knives sorry if I seem unlegit to you.

Joshua

Historically same day registers are a fraud. Glad you are legit and the sale happened!

Transaction completed with all parties happy. Joshua is gtg, lest any questions remain on the buyers legitimacy.

Reactions: Joshua Almond
    Sorry to change subject somewhat, this one came up in my searching. I have been looking for a Strider Forum, Strider enthusiasts, or some variant of a forum that is either dedicated or has to do with Striders. Thanks.

Look for the Usual Suspects Network forum. You may have to register to actually get on there. There is a dedicated Strider forum plus some related sub-forums there.

Reactions: secondwind
    Look for the Usual Suspects Network forum. You may have to register to actually get on there. There is a dedicated Strider forum plus some related sub-forums there.
    The Usual Suspects Network has changed and there's no longer a Strider forum there. The only dedicated Strider discussion areas are the Strider groups on Facebook. There are three groups and you can find them all by doing a search on FB.

The official group run by Strider is called Strider Knives an Authorized Group (yes odd name I know).

There are also two fan groups: Strider Knives Addicts, and FWP Underground. The Addicts group is similar in size to the official group, but more of a free speech zone (the official group doesn't allow any critiques of Strider). The FWP group is smaller and somewhat quiet. All of them allow sales and trading.