• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos STRIKE 33 Sniper Chassis System

Drake Associates

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2010
New York
www.drakeassociates.us
Ok Guys here is a photo of the STRIKE 33 Sniper Chassis System in Flat Dark Earth / TAN color. The chassis system is a re-fit for the Reminton 700 Long Action and M24 Sniper Weapon Systems. Excellent chassis for use .300Win Mag and .338 Lapua Magnum Calibers.

Re: STRIKE 33 Sniper Chassis System

definitely has the looks.

Would love to get my hands on one to get a feel for durability weight to see how well it is put together

SubXerO from the short time I spend with the chassis it felt solid and tough. To get more specific than that I'd have to run one for awhile. I believe the weight of the chassis is about 6 lbs.

looks pretty interesting. I am going to have to get used to this new look for chassis.

I've seen a few chassis now that mount the optics to the chassis rather than the action. A few people express concern about adding another interface between the optics and the action.

Is this a valid concern? and what are the pros in having the optics on the chassis?

Looks fantastic though.

There is no difference if you mount the optics to a picitinny rail that is to the reciever or mounting to a long picitinny rail mounted to the reciever that is at is attached to the forend.
I think you need a chassis!

I think your right.
smile.gif

Sent any to Australia yet? So far trying to get another AICS, AX, Tac21, JAE or Wiskey3 is like pulling teeth. All the importers are just say "w have to wait..."
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Droopz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your right.
smile.gif

Sent any to Australia yet? So far trying to get another AICS, AX, Tac21, JAE or Wiskey3 is like pulling teeth. All the importers are just say "w have to wait..."
frown.gif
</div></div>

Yes we have some already heading to Australia. Please let me know if you are in need of a chassis and we can work out the details for you.

Excellent rifle and setup!!!
wink.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Drake Associates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes we have some already heading to Australia. Please let me know if you are in need of a chassis and we can work out the details for you. </div></div>

Awesome. So you have a fixed stock option available?

They are cool I got to mess with one today, we had a problem with it becauce the face of the action was trued and the holes don't line up. note not a stock problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake6547</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are cool I got to mess with one today, we had a problem with it becauce the face of the action was trued and the holes don't line up. note not a stock problem. </div></div>

I was really Glad to hear you liked the chassis and I appreciate the comment that the hole issue is NOT a stock (Chassis) problem. We have put a lot of time into the chassis system and I hope you enjoy it.

If you need anything, please feel free to send me a PM or an email.
Thanks again.