• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Stripped Lowers

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

OK, so first things first.
    1. I acquired these lowers from an asset liquidation sale of a big machine shop. They are not Hoplite Arms product(s).
    2. I have not built a rifle from one.
    3. I have no idea IF anything is out of spec's and not going to take the time to measure this, measure that, etc.
    4. They all appear to be billet but I have not and do not intend to check every single one of them, lol
    5. Some are engraved Multi, Some are engraved 300BO..I do not intend to sort and pick.

Sale Price of $50 each stripped lower shipped via USPS small flat rate box CONUS.
    As Is!! Hoplite Arms implies not warranty and/or return on them.
    They must be shipped to a FFL. Any PMs without FFL attached will be pushed down the list. I do not intend to chase anyone down for a copy of FFL.

PP F&F (Not goods or services) or Check or Money Order

Lower1.jpg
    Lower2.jpg
    Lower4.jpg
    Lower3.jpg

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: ma smith
    Will take 4, info in email to follow

Hi,

If we have not spoken in PM yet then lets PAUSE this until I can get a handle and count on everything so that I do not take payment and then not have any left.

IF we have spoken in PM or email then you are definitely good to go.

Sincerely,
    Theis