• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Struck GOLD!!!

I see there are a heap of primers on the shelf... ;0)

It's actually not all for me. I was down to 3 pounds and was able to order 8 singles from Weidners about a month ago. I got the jug last week from Natchez and is going to a buddy.

I was being sarcastic.......11 pounds will get me well into next year and hopefully be enough to burn out my current barrel.

I have ~3000 primers but I am down to 400 Amax's......I will have to stock up when I find them.

Thats awesome! Where did you find a pound of W231????????

Ive had that pound of 231 for over a year now. My 9mm supply is getting low so I will be opening it soon.

I got 5K Primers and ten pounds of H4350 in the last month. I need more Bullets but I guess I will go with Scenars since Hornady no longer wants to supply 123 A Max.

And we wonder why there is a shortage........

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile back at the ranch, everyone else is scratching their ass wondering why they can never find the components they need....

Meanwhile back at the ranch, everyone else is scratching their ass wondering why they can never find the components they need....

Maybe everyone at the ranch should quit pulling on their dicks and crying about a shortage and put some effort into finding the shit they need.

There wouldnt be shortages if bros didnt see the need to buy up 2 years worth of powder every time they see it on a shelf. Ive got plenty of components, but not once have I raided an entire shelf like a selfish dick.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Looks like me, I picked up 8lb jug and then was able to pick up 12lb singles locally so I'm set as well. 7,000 primers and and 10lbs of Varget showed up too :)

Hard to raid a shelf through the mail with purchase limits........dick. Like said before, 11lbs is mine and I ordered the jug for a buddy. Everyone has different needs and shoots different amounts. What may be a 2 year supply for some is a 6 month supply for others.

I just got a 7mag and needed some Retumbo. I found it a Weidners and they had a 10 pound max limit.......I ordered 2 pounds because the rifle is a dedicated hunting rig and won't see the use that my 260 does. I shoot my 260 as much as possible and have burned through some powder lately.

Quit being a whiney little bitch........bro.

Im not whining at all. As i said i have everything I need... Just pointing out that you wouldnt have to "strike gold" if there wasnt so many retarded fucks buying everything pound of powder they see...

Im not whining at all. As i said i have everything I need... Just pointing out that you wouldnt have to "strike gold" if there wasnt so many retarded fucks buying everything pound of powder they see...

So he should have only ordered 2 pounds? I buy all the powder I can on one order to offset the hazmat fees, it's just plain stupid not to. And you do sound like a whiney bitch. :p

There wouldnt be shortages if bros didnt see the need to buy up 2 years worth of powder every time they see it on a shelf. Ive got plenty of components, but not once have I raided an entire shelf like a selfish dick.

You must really despise benchrest shooters then. I've heard stories (truth actually) of powder being procured by the 55 gallon drum to save on cost and ensure the same lot number.
Any handloader looking for consistency who buys one lb at and time and gets mix-matched lot numbers is a damn fool. ;)
Buy enough to burn your barrel out....

I buy powder, primers and bullets literally every time I see them somewhere. Last time when stuff got scarce, I almost couldn't shoot because I was one of those guys that ran out and bought 2 pounds of powder "when I needed it." Now I have several years supply of stuff and I don't feel bad about it, and will continue to stack stuff deep. All its going to take is one asshole to do something stupid and we wont be able to find components again for another year.

I keep hearing how expensive it is at the average of $34 a pound, but there is powder out there at that price. I was a Brunos in Phoenix and found match .22 rimfire, it was $69.50 for a brick, but guess what? He had it and I bought some, you could by 5K of it if you had the $$$. The new pricing is what is catching people off guard. with the cost of shipping, it is a deal breaker for many, but it is out there - except varget. There ain't no Varget.....or 4831sc plenty of 4831 though.....

A few years ago, I bought 2, 4 jug cases (8 pounds per jug) of the old IMR 8208. That's what my 2 benchrest rifles shot the smallest bug holes with. It came in white bleach bottles with a 1" X 3" printed label on it. But it sure does shoot good.