• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Stuck behind enemy lines

Porksboy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2019
    I'm stuck in New Jersey and un armed. First time in many years. I'm bored already (not even a day yet) training during the day. What is there to do during the evenings in Secaucus that doesn't involve quantities of alcohol or loose women? Married heart patient so both those are off the table.

Are the loose women off the table because of being married or being a heart patient? Because if it is the latter it may totally be worth it. 😂

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Think your stuck bro. Maybe go to a diner where the Goodfellas hang out and pick up some extra cash for a quick job.

Delta to Atlanta, gotta wait til Friday though.

Only thing New Jersey alowws out of steters to carry LEGALLY is a knife less than 3" blade.
    I flew up for business and was going into a secure environment for training. Thought it prudent to not transport a fire arm that I would have left un attended whilst training.
    I made it back regardless, Shouldnt need to go back there for atleast 5 years.

In NJ you need a permit to buy a pellet gun. Years ago, I was a company rep for testing equipment from 3 overseas companies. So that meant I spent a good bit of that Summer in NJ. I got bored and went to gun shop. There I found a pellet gun that I thought I could use during the evening and weekends when I didn't go home. They asked me for my permit and I told them I was from Maryland and working here for the Summer.

They told me they could have me arrested for trying to purchase while being an out of state resident. They were cool and knew I was ignorant of the law, so they just told me to forget about it.

This was 16-20 years ago.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    I think they found Jimmy in a barrel in Lake Meade?
    No way he was buried in a drum under the Pulaski Skyway in Jersey in the mafia landfill for people who have to keep secrets to themselves .......