• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Student Barred from School After Family Shooting Range Outing

Where is a Giant Asteroid when you need one?
I ask myself the same, 5 out of 7 days. I have said it out loud before and people have asked if i have a death wish. Nope either it hits me plum right on the head and my worries are over, OR it takes a bunch of dumb mother fuckers out and the world is a better place. Win win.

This is REALLY crazy. Kid did nothing wrong. Parents did nothing wrong. He was told he knew too much about guns?? They truly WANT people to be ignorant so they can feed them lies. The author actually had to use urban dictionary to explain what the hell was happening... seriously WTF. Hopefully the kid's case goes well and it sets some precedence for the future.

Reactions: TACC
it's a shame states do crap like this oh well home school sounds like a better education anyway . that or lawyer up and sue sue sue .then they could be rich , buy more guns and still get a better education at home or private school paid for by the state . wish them good luck . besides its nice to see responsible parents spending quality time with there kids .

Younger generations post any and all.
We shouldn't be afraid of proclaiming our beliefs and activities including the shooting sports.
Much of the scheduling of matches I view/follow is on social media.

R

So are many of mine but those are sanctioned matches and are generally on specific FB pages. This is different.

You are at most 6 or 7 degrees of freedom away from running into an idiot on FB when you post to the general public. Most people don't even know how their settings are changed or what their posting settings are. They may think it goes out only to friends when in reality it doesn't.

I agree that in a perfect unbiased world, we should be able to proclaim what our beliefs and activities are but...we live in Clown world not in a normal world. You're still entitled to post whatever you feel is appropriate but don't be alarmed if some SJW doesn't jump down your throat...maybe find out more about you....maybe correlate you to a professional site...maybe tell your company what you stand for...

By all means...have at it

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
I think Cloward And Pivin need used. When red flag laws get put in place, we should call in absolutely everything and everyone. Start with the people who signed it into law. Then, if the police are supporting the law, call in every officer and government official and make them regret the day they came up with the idea.

I think Cloward And Pivin need used. When red flag laws get put in place, we should call in absolutely everything and everyone. Start with the people who signed it into law. Then, if the police are supporting the law, call in every officer and government official and make them regret the day they came up with the idea.

"Denial of Service" tactics.

or

They truly WANT people to be ignorant so they can feed them lies.

Partially, but I think more closely to the truth, they want people to be scared of these amazing "guns" things to make them easy targets for the "just doing their duty" types that "just follow orders" when oppressing the sheep and rounding them up.

When you know a lot about how all kinds of guns work, it gives you lots of options even if unarmed when you encounter folks that have guns.

The overlords don't want that... they want you to march nicely into the cattle cars.

Reactions: Blutroop
Partially, but I think more closely to the truth, they want people to be scared of these amazing "guns" things to make them easy targets for the "just doing their duty" types that "just follow orders" when oppressing the sheep and rounding them up.

When you know a lot about how all kinds of guns work, it gives you lots of options even if unarmed when you encounter folks that have guns.

The overlords don't want that... they want you to march nicely into the cattle cars.

Heard one of my kids friends talking to his Mom and got the idea she was telling him he couldnt be at the house if adults were not home.

She has my kid over her house though when no adults are around.

Hmmmmm?

Any way its the midst of summer and on occasion there are different adventures to take the boys on.

I called the mom and asked if she would be interested in allowing her son accompany me and my son to the range to shoot single shot .22s - a way to educate her son and give him an understanding of safely handling a gun, appreciate the danger of a gun, perhaps have some fun.

Gun knowledge is like knowing how to swim. In its most extreme form its a necessary survival skill and thats it.

Anyway she appreciated my asking said she would discuss it with her husband but crickets.

She probably fears he would enjoy it and want to do more of it.

They play "Fortnite" instead - go figure.......

Basic gun safety awareness should be mandatory in schools for all kids, just like sex ed is mandated. Start K-3 with “treat all guns as if they are loaded, if you find one don’t touch it and tell an adult”, 4-7 can get more advanced with the rules of gun safety, 8-12 kids should be taught the rules and how to make different types safe by unloading them. That would save far more lives by avoiding accidents than the current tactic of vilifying guns.

A couple years back we were having lunch with my bother in law and his family. Something about guns came up and his California educated 13 year old proclaimed that only bad people had guns. I was disgusted, but kept my cool. I looked at her and asked if I was a bad person, or if her aunt was a bad person (my wife held up her purse with revolver inside, perfect timing). I could see the wheels turning but the hamster was dead. Her dad stepped in and reminded her that her favorite uncle (a fireman in LA County) also had guns. Her parents aren’t anti, the indoctrination by the schools was clear. Her older sister is just starting college in AZ, so my wife is already planning to socialize her with some firearms.

Gun safety taught in school, like sex Ed or drivers ed would make too much sense.

Thinking to my days in school, all my book covers came from recruiters...complete with scary black rifles, tanks, etc....and more than a few that I drew in myself!

So are many of mine but those are sanctioned matches and are generally on specific FB pages. This is different.

You are at most 6 or 7 degrees of freedom away from running into an idiot on FB when you post to the general public. Most people don't even know how their settings are changed or what their posting settings are. They may think it goes out only to friends when in reality it doesn't.

I agree that in a perfect unbiased world, we should be able to proclaim what our beliefs and activities are but...we live in Clown world not in a normal world. You're still entitled to post whatever you feel is appropriate but don't be alarmed if some SJW doesn't jump down your throat...maybe find out more about you....maybe correlate you to a professional site...maybe tell your company what you stand for...

As we know they are biased they will try to pull any and every.
Don't care.
I hope they do try the call the Business route, I own all of them.
We've been shouted down enough, I'll have no more.

PS- Do you feel we have gained anything playing nice for the last 5, 10, 15 or 20 years?

R

Last edited:
It would make more sense to incorporate sex Ed with drivers ed. ?

Great.
Then the poor kids will have libtards teaching them that as well.

Have you seen the way they drive nowadays. Lol

Interesting that the kid got suspended until he could prove he was not a threat. I guess the school board needs more education, because the way it is supposed to work is "innocent until proven guilty", not "guilty until proven innocent". Even the most basic logic class would teach that you cannot prove a negative IE that something didn't, couldn't, or "wouldn't happen. You can only prove a positive.

But I'm not really surprised that the schools are suspending both logic, and rights and exchanging them for feelings when dealing with topics that aren't "politically correct"

They should review some of the McCarthy era furor and compare the anti-communist hearings of that time to the anti-gun politics of today.

...but the second he's 18 he can go walk in lines with other young men singing songs about walking into McDonalds "and shooting all the little kiddies with an uzi" (yes, that's part of an actual cadence) learn about violence of action and how to use a rifle (kind of) travel halfway around the world, and use that rifle to kill so MobilExxonBPShell and all the goddamn REE mining operations can make record profits.

Then expect him to come back here and pretend "guns are baaaad" and go to vagina marches with genuine enthusiasm. All the while pridefully extolling the virtues of his Constitution and his "god given Rights" that apparently can be taken away by nothing more than a handful of goddamn totalitarian communists.

Get fucking real.

They say red flag, I say checkered flag. We're beyond the point of a single United States, it's time for an amicable divorce before shit gets real. This place is a little too 1984-ish for me and I guess some of us are feeling the need for our own country now and since we ran out of real estate, there's gonna have to be some compromise. Or not. It seems our opposition is going for "all or nothing".

There are documents relating to this.

The Polish resistance in the ghettos to the Nazi, when they killed an armed German, did not know how to use the guns.
100 trapped Poles and none knew how to take the safety off a Mauser 98. Something like one in 500 had some familiarity with firearms.

History records that this changed.....

History also records that a large number of gentle, innocent, ignorant Poles were very easily herded into Zyklon B showers...

There are recorded similarities in Russia and China.

It could be said, "Only the blind could ignore history and be led to the showers again", but this is an insult to the gentle innocent ignorant of today who have been DENIED access to historical education, because dumb sheep are easily led.

There is much evidence of this out there in old paper reports, but screened from electronic media that drowns our people of today in myth, legend, or lies, rather than the truth.

In another post, I said many people would not know the truth if it pissed on their leg. This was not meant offensive, because there are those who dont want you and others to know the truth.

It's easier to herd sheep who have no sense of danger because they dont know the truth of the showers with ovens at the other end....

If your mileage varies, please change your path, before you find the new ghetto, and I'm not talking about Chicago or Detroit...

Its interesting that the Poles were herded into a walled ghetto, and todays current ghetto residents are trapped there by lack of education, opportunities, and a government system that encourages them to stay there.
Much like sheep in a feedlot b4 slaughter, feed them, keep them comfortable, dumb, and happy, until the hammer btw the eyes...

Everything is the same but different, but still the same.
Everything is different, but the same, but different.

Closed minds, strong opinions based on ignorance, and obstinacy, blind too many people who refuse to recognize the above two sentences and their import in the life of a fat close minded ignorant sheep in the feedlot.

If the shoe fits the hoof..... just sayin.

BroncinAz said it extremely well, the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead. That is excellent...

Remember, the Nazis put Jews in the ghettos, Roosevelt put people in camps, Democrats put people in housing projects, which turned into ghettos that trapped the occupants with ideas, as strong as a real wall.

Last edited:
there's gonna have to be some compromise. Or not. It seems our opposition is going for "all or nothing".

The opposition is right.
"all or nothing" is the way to go. "some compromise" is what got our great country to this point and how we lost our rights.

Reactions: j-huskey

Precisely. Everything I post is public, and there's a good chance I cross post to my company's slack channel. No fucking question where I stand.

Career limiting maneuver? Not in my experience.

Reactions: Geno C.