• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Study finds errors in CDC COVID-19 fatality reports

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:20 PM PT – Thursday, February 11, 2021​

One of the pledges the CDC outlined on their website is to “base all public health decisions on the highest quality scientific data that is derived openly and objectively.” However, a report by the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge and the Public Health Policy Initiative argued that when it mattered the most, the CDC prioritized politics over policy.

The IPAK and the PHPI compiled a study which looked into how the CDC reported coronavirus cases and how they determined who died from the virus and who didn’t. The groups outlined their main concern in the abstract, that the number of deaths highlighted during the election by the CDC itself do not match the number the CDC attributed to just the coronavirus.

The report went on to show the CDC adjusted its guidelines for recording causes of death on March 24. The study claimed the adjustment allowed for a “capricious alteration to data collection,” which “compromised the accuracy, quality, objectivity, utility, and integrity of their published data, leading to a significant increase in COVID-19 fatalities.”

This increase was used to great effect during the election and provided Democrats with ample ammunition to use against their Republican opponents. It allowed for Democrat governors to impose draconian restrictions on their constituents, bringing entire state economies to a grinding halt.

Our ICUs are climbing quickly toward their capacity. Our death rate is rising.
To slow the surge of #COVID19 and save lives, CA is introducing a Regional Stay-At-Home Order.
Regions where ICU capacity⁰fall below 15% will be placed into this Stay-at-Home Order ⁰for 3 weeks.
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) December 3, 2020

“A number of days ago, there were six Bay Area counties that lead with Stay at Home Orders,” Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) previously stated. “Now, as I speak, some 21.3 million Californians reside in a community, in a city and or county that have similar orders.”

COVID fatigue is one thing. COVID denial is another.
Remember: You don’t just put yourself at risk when you host large indoor gatherings and flout the law.
You put other people at risk.
Your family. Your friends.
Knock it off.
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) November 12, 2020

However, the foundation of the argument Democrats used to keep people indoors was built on shaky ground.

The CDC claimed it abided by the World Health Organization’s guidelines when reporting causes of deaths, namely by using the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, which created two diagnostic classifications for coronavirus related deaths. One was used for cases where a lab confirmed the virus was the direct cause of death, the other was used when COVID-19 was one of several comorbidities, any number of which could have led to a patient’s death.

“They were actually gunshot wounds,” a coroner stated. “The people had tested earlier in the month for COVID and because they did have COVID, our state health department is listing them as COVID deaths.”

The study found that if the CDC had abided by the guidelines for reporting causes of deaths that they had been using for nearly two decades, the total COVID-19 fatalities would have been approximately 92 percent lower than what was reported.

According to the calculations by the IPAK and the PHPI, by today’s numbers, that would take the 468,000 reported deaths down to just under 35,000.

Whaaaaat!? No way!

And here’s a few sites that aren’t utter bullshit regarding the co-hiv hysteria

https://thefatemperor.com/

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Died with covid.

Died because of covid.

Simple, yet disingenuous.

What is the IFR?

Oh thats right. No one knows?

For something that has triggered irreparable damage to so many peoples lives and not to mention school aged kids...well, shouldnt we know how deadly it really is? Why is no one asking? Why isnt the media asking?

Remember the 5% and even 10% being thrown around by the hide experts?

I do.

Can we ballpark some numbers? Nope. The data is shit, right? Convenient.

The high covid death numbers were to convince sheep to vote for Biden because the Orange Man handled the plandemic badly.
Even though we all know that wasn't enough for him to win a fair election.

My personal opinion, reason #1 for the China Virus was a way to justify the mail in ballots for Pedo Joe and the left.

Apparently, California of all places had enough and looks like they are going to recall Newsom. I hope that pans out and other states follow suit.
Good luck to them. Colorado has been trying to recall Polis for a while with no luck

Apparently, California of all places had enough and looks like they are going to recall Newsom. I hope that pans out and other states follow suit.
Never happen, they'll find some legal loopholes to deny the recall.
He is a fervent member and they'll protect him against any and all.

R

Who to believe? My grandfather said trust no man and you will never be disappointed.

I turned this crap off some time ago. Tired of it, no longer care. What little I read of current events/COVID/politics, I read here...mostly for entertainment.

"Everybody gotta die sometime, Red." Staff Sgt Barnes

The flu never killed my cousin. COVID did. I guess it's NOT the flu, but since I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I realize that flaws will always exist in large data sets and you can always poke hole in data collection methods. This "study" is no such thing. It is an opinion piece. They didn't go conduct analyses of deaths or generate new data. How many of you read more than the conclusion? They just collected CDC methods and argued that any recent adjustments are wrong. The article then assumes that the only legitimate COVID death is one that has no comorbidities listed. So, if you have diabetes and would live with it from age 60 to 90 as many people do, but COVID comes along and you die at 60, this article would NOT count you as a COVID death.

Well, ok, but if you want to get stupid, then you can ignore all morbidities and claim that the cessation of the heart beat or breathing was the cause of death.

It's a sad state we live in today where facts and data are simply dismissed in favor of an opinion piece whose conclusion we happen to agree with, and to hell with reading the other 20+ pages. Then, we post it for others as though it's some break through scientific revelation... I think all people who cite a "study" should have to thoroughly read it, first...

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
The flu never killed my cousin. COVID did. I guess it's NOT the flu, but since I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I realize that flaws will always exist in large data sets and you can always poke hole in data collection methods. This "study" is no such thing. It is an opinion piece. They didn't go conduct analyses of deaths or generate new data. How many of you read more than the conclusion? They just collected CDC methods and argued that any recent adjustments are wrong. The article then assumes that the only legitimate COVID death is one that has no comorbidities listed. So, if you have diabetes and would live with it from age 60 to 90 as many people do, but COVID comes along and you die at 60, this article would NOT count you as a COVID death.

Well, ok, but if you want to get stupid, then you can ignore all morbidities and claim that the cessation of the heart beat or breathing was the cause of death.

It's a sad state we live in today where facts and data are simply dismissed in favor of an opinion piece whose conclusion we happen to agree with, and to hell with reading the other 20+ pages. Then, we post it for others as though it's some break through scientific revelation... I think all people who cite a "study" should have to thoroughly read it, first...

Found this after my review of the OP's opinion piece, and oh, how shocked I am that this is the guy behind IPAK:

Boy does this review of another "study" align with my review of the new one, or what?

“This paper does not present original scientific research. It is not a primary pre-clinical or clinical study that accumulates data from experiments that might lead one to accepting or refuting a hypothesis, like “is the amount of aluminum in vaccines toxic?” The paper is not a meta- or systematic review, which collect and critically analyze multiple research studies or papers. The paper is more like an op-ed that provides us with an “opinion” about whether aluminum concentrations in vaccines may or may not be an issue.”

Are we playing, "Let's post random articles to derail the conversation from its specific subject without bothering to include a coherent comment or relevant point?" Alright, then:

So you are refuting an opinion with an opinion.
Unbeknownst to many some folks on here are or have folks in the medical
Community from techs to highest level of the food chain.
Strangely their " opinions" don't align with everything one sees in the news.
You are of the opinion if you label something a conspiracy theory it hasn't any credence.

R

anticdccovidreport-e1612893358658-740x589.jpg

the problem is consistency, not that covid isn't bad like the flu.

the cdc says ~40 million get the flu every year, but they never kept a death toll for how many of the 2.8 million that die each year also had the flu.

With your first sentence you just outed yourself.

You're clouded with emotion.

Remember that we all die. Every last one of us. Something will get us eventually. Sucks, but it's reality and denying that will only mess with your head.

Why are we destroying everything, when it was already to far gone to control in the first place?

Why are we changing everything to create a pandemic? The total yearly death rate sure didn't change.

I had it, and got over it. It was diagnosed as a viral pneumonia before anything was in the news or tests were available. Antibodies came back positive 8 months later.

So you are refuting an opinion with an opinion.

Well, ya see, everyone has an opinion.

HOWARD: Do you have an opinion on everything?

SHELDON: Yes.

HOWARD: Do you just assume you're always right?

SHELDON: It's not an assumption.

as i have said ad nauseam, you can see (or could at one time) that in their flu-serv network of reporting hospitals, 10% of the positive flu cases end up being admitted and dying (of something). they are over-blowing the covid MR or have been drastically under reporting the MR for the flu.

Reactions: supercorndogs
The damm tests aren't even conclusive. Call from doctor negative, call from health board, your positive.
WTF. My wife was a RN for 35 years, worked in some big hospitals. Medicine is a business. Follow the money. I don't get flu shots, and won't get the vaccine, Especially the one with RNA.

Reactions: camocorvette
With your first sentence you just outed yourself.

You're clouded with emotion.

Remember that we all die. Every last one of us. Something will get us eventually. Sucks, but it's reality and denying that will only mess with your head.

Why are we destroying everything, when it was already to far gone to control in the first place?

Why are we changing everything to create a pandemic? The total yearly death rate sure didn't change.

I had it, and got over it. It was diagnosed as a viral pneumonia before anything was in the news or tests were available. Antibodies came back positive 8 months later.
Except I read the actual study, researched the person who wrote it, and pointed out flaws that echoed another review of his work before I read it. So... Emotion or not, my comments stand. In any case, we all die... Remember that when your mother dies. What a shitty way to reply...

I run nursing homes , brother works at the hospital as a doctor. Total BS on the numbers! Even the amount of patients.

They finally figured out that once you have it you will test positve 90-120 days plus! Lol. So many false and positive cases I can't even begin to describe it. All of it is BS. Mask work. Ha ha ha

Except I read the actual study, researched the person who wrote it, and pointed out flaws that echoed another review of his work before I read it. So... Emotion or not, my comments stand. In any case, we all die... Remember that when your mother dies. What a shitty way to reply...
She's already dead.

Reality is a fucker. I've learned to live with it.

She's already dead.

Reality is a fucker. I've learned to live with it.
Yeah, I know what reality is; you know what else is a reality? COVID is different than the flu, which was the point you seized on to take issue with. It's killing hundreds of thousands who did not die from the flu, like my cousin. You're denying reality and so is the opinion-piece. But no one and no amount of plain evidence can change the mind of a conspiracy theorist. Facts don't matter to them.

Pick the next close family member then. Anyone who can cold-heartedly tell someone we all die when they're mourning the loss of a loved one is a jerk and doesn't get it. It's just your reality, and denying it will just mess with your head.

Last edited:
I googled, "overall American death rate 2019 vs 2020".

The evidence in the articles is inconclusive but tends to suggest the opposite. Are you believing what you emotionally want to again, or can you provide solid, non-opinion, evidence that your assertion rests on?

@chevy_man
Yeah... Didn't think so.
Sorry, had to go in to work. Couldn't spend all day watching you beat a horse getting your blood pressure up.

Check the CDC website. You're much more likely to die from heart disease than the Rona, and 8-9% of the country dies every year. Not hard to find, but I'm sure you'll have a problem with anything I post so I encourage you to quit reading newspaper articles and search out the CDC data yourself.

Turns out, they use the big numbers as a scare tactic, since the percentages are pretty stable.

Reactions: dzander
I just don't understand why the outrage for Covid?
Why was there little care for Flu victims, Drunk Driving Victims, etc...

CDC inflats all the numbers. I test everyone twice a week, are they counted twice, when they are sent to the acute and tested is that counted in addition to what I already reported?

If you test positive and retest positive after 90 days, is that counted as a new case? See all the Reality smacking people in the face. Shall I also tell about 68 patients had Covid and 32 of those had 2 negative and 2 positive results from the same specimens?

All of it is BS guys. I'm living it.

Sorry, had to go in to work. Couldn't spend all day watching you beat a horse getting your blood pressure up.

Check the CDC website. You're much more likely to die from heart disease than the Rona, and 8-9% of the country dies every year. Not hard to find, but I'm sure you'll have a problem with anything I post so I encourage you to quit reading newspaper articles and search out the CDC data yourself.

Turns out, they use the big numbers as a scare tactic, since the percentages are pretty stable.
If you actually bothered to review the data before you spout off, you'd know that the CDC has acknowledged the excess death toll (all deaths 2020 vs previous years) due to Covid-19... but you don't. You pretend to, while insisting others are basing their positions on emotion.

Thank you for replying. I'm happy to keep embarrassing you, after you were such a dick. I wasn't going to bring them up, because most people these days go ad-hominem and attack the source when the data conflicts with their opinion, but since you already went to them by name, you're no longer in a position to discredit them, meaning you've only discredited yourself... again.

Last edited:
If you actually bothered to review the data before you spout off, you'd know that the CDC has acknowledged the excess death toll (all deaths 2020 vs previous years) due to Covid-19... but you don't. You pretend to, while insisting others are basing their positions on emotion.

Thank you for replying. I'm happy to keep embarrassing you, after you were such a dick. I wasn't going to bring them up, because most people these days go ad-hominem and attack the source when the data conflicts with their opinion, but since you already went to them by name, you're no longer in a position to discredit them, meaning you've only discredited yourself... again.

That "article" was just talking in circles.

Look at the big picture. Just total deaths. Nothing with "covid" attached and the numbers are funnily enough right in line with past years.

Umm... That data answers EXACTLY what you just asked for. ALL DEATHS! You know, after you tell a guy to go read the data from your preferred source, and he already has, and it doesn't support your assertion, you're the damn problem with America, today. It's mostly a bunch of dumbasses spouting opinions and pretending that science/data supports their point of view, when they haven't and can't be bothered to read/understand the science/data when it's presented on silver fucking platter.

I may be the emotional one, but you're the ignorant one. The one ignoring the very reality you accused me of denying. Can't have an intellectual discussion with someone whose opinion can't even be swayed BY YOUR OWN SOURCE!

Last edited:
To add salt to the wound on this discussion... I say Masks don't work, yes they do under very strict controlled environments... like a negative pressure room, surgical room etc.. but not for the public or businesses!!! So Masks don't work. I'm required to fit everyone with a fit tested N95 , gowns, gloves etc... faceshields... had a government inspection with 0 deficiencies.. 2 days later 68 out of 74 patients Covid positive!!!

But guys masks work. Ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: woogie_man
My wife is a retired RN . She worked in a hospital for her last 18 years. She said it use to state right on the side of the surgical N95 mask boxes that they would not prevent the spread of influenza. The flu is a virus. People walking around with all these garbage masks cloth home made ones etc think their protecting themselves and others in bogus. It's all a scam. Wake up America.

My wife is a retired RN . She worked in a hospital for her last 18 years. She said it use to state right on the side of the surgical N95 mask boxes that they would not prevent the spread of influenza. The flu is a virus. People walking around with all these garbage masks cloth home made ones etc think their protecting themselves and others in bogus. It's all a scam. Wake up America.
Pretty much the same thing I've seen before. Some boxes actually say will not prevent the spread of virus, some of them not for medical use Etc. Basically, they're nothing but a dust mask.

Basically if you bought the mask at a grocery store, convenience store, Walmart Etc they work no better then simply pulling your shirt over your face

Reactions: HD1911
To add salt to the wound on this discussion... I say Masks don't work, yes they do under very strict controlled environments... like a negative pressure room, surgical room etc.. but not for the public or businesses!!! So Masks don't work. I'm required to fit everyone with a fit tested N95 , gowns, gloves etc... faceshields... had a government inspection with 0 deficiencies.. 2 days later 68 out of 74 patients Covid positive!!!

But guys masks work. Ha ha ha ha
Wow, that's a badass point of data. I would have already agreed on cloth masks doing nothing for the wearer and very little for everyone else.

I would not have guessed that for N95. What were they being exposed to and in what environment?

Praetorian joined the Hide Oct 2020. There have some real idiots that joined in 2020. Not all by any means.
And by that, you mean anyone who voices disagreement with you, and backs it up. The good news is, I don't need your acceptance or approval, and it doesn't matter how many or how tribal you fucks are. I'm not going anywhere. Just ordered another AR yesterday ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: TicTacTex