• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Study finds errors in CDC COVID-19 fatality reports

If you actually bothered to review the data before you spout off, you'd know that the CDC has acknowledged the excess death toll (all deaths 2020 vs previous years) due to Covid-19... but you don't. You pretend to, while insisting others are basing their positions on emotion.

Thank you for replying. I'm happy to keep embarrassing you, after you were such a dick. I wasn't going to bring them up, because most people these days go ad-hominem and attack the source when the data conflicts with their opinion, but since you already went to them by name, you're no longer in a position to discredit them, meaning you've only discredited yourself... again.

hahaha

from the government that told you trump was a russian agent, the government doesn't spy on americans, the waco victims lit themselves on fire, and hcq is deadly.

I googled, "overall American death rate 2019 vs 2020".

The evidence in the articles is inconclusive but tends to suggest the opposite. Are you believing what you emotionally want to again, or can you provide solid, non-opinion, evidence that your assertion rests on?

We've beat this topic up several times here, and yet the same lie keeps getting repeated.

Screenshot_20210215-212724.png

Yep, no increase at all in the yearly death rate in 2020, as this graph clearly shows.

The causes of those excess deaths can be debated, and should be. That they happened is not really something that is subject to one's opinion.

hahaha

from the government that told you trump was a russian agent, the waco victims lit themselves on fire, and hcq is deadly.
It was his source. He specifically told me to go there.

Yep, no increase at all in the yearly death rate in 2020, as this graph clearly shows.

The causes of those excess deaths can be debated, and should be. That they happened is not really something that is subject to one's opinion.
Hard to detect sarcasm over the internetn but I'm pretty sure you just agreed, right? lol ... The way the herd in this thread seems to be moving towards anti-intellectualism, I wouldn't put it past this place for that graph to go over most of these guys' heads.

i'm not blaming you for the government's "lack of candor".
Fair enough. I have no problem with those doubting the evidence, but I do require a factual assertion to be supported by, you know... facts. It's just that these are apparently the facts he thinks vindicate him.

Fair enough. I have no problem with those doubting the evidence, but I do require a factual assertion to be supported by, you know... facts. It's just that these are apparently the facts he thinks vindicate him.
it is not on their site or i can't find it anymore, but of these ~250k positive cases, 125k were admitted and 25k died.
what is the MR for the seasonal flu based on these flu-serv numbers?

vohI9X8.jpg

it is not on their site or i can't find it anymore, but of these ~250k positive cases, 125k were admitted and 25k died.
what is the MR for the seasonal flu based on these flu-serv numbers?

vohI9X8.jpg
Looks like you are referring to Case Fatality rate, as opposed to infection fatality rate. But ok, the CFR is ~10%, and I'm just using your presented numbers w/o verification. The IFR would be much much lower, and we already know that seasonal flu has an IFR of somewhere around 0.1%

Looks like you are referring to Case Fatality rate, as opposed to infection fatality rate. But ok, the CFR is ~10%, and I'm just using your presented numbers w/o verification. The IFR would be much much lower, and we already know that seasonal flu has an IFR of somewhere around 0.1%
i find it odd that only 20% of those tested because they had flu symptoms actually had the flu, and yet the cdc expects me to believe 1 of 6 americans get the flu every year.

i find it odd that only 20% of those tested because they had flu symptoms actually had the flu, and yet the cdc expects me to believe 1 of 6 americans get the flu every year.

Shit, next you're going to tell me that there are respiratory infections (both viral and bacterial) other than the flu, and that maybe some doctors kinda suck at diagnosing the various types.

Shit, next you're going to tell me that there are respiratory infections (both viral and bacterial) other than the flu, and that maybe some doctors kinda suck at diagnosing the various types.
the 19% of 1.3 million tested are all exclusively from the CDC's official flu reporting network, so hopefully they can test for the flu.
the CDCs estimates for yearly infections and deaths are all extrapolated from the data provided by this network.

And by that, you mean anyone who voices disagreement with you, and backs it up. The good news is, I don't need your acceptance or approval, and it doesn't matter how many or how tribal you fucks are. I'm not going anywhere. Just ordered another AR yesterday ;-)
Do you still stand by everything you said in the Why Mask Wearing is my Civic Duty?
Wear a mask or don't wear a mask. Your right. I wear one because I think there's a chance it might protect me and family. I give exactly 0 fucks if you don't. If you have a problem with me wearing one, then shit and fall back in it. If you have a problem with a business that decides to enforce wearing or not wearing your right is to shop there or elsewhere. If you whine and complain, then you're a whiney fuck. I don't care which side you're on.

ok. You can't stand an informed person with a different opinion, and would therefore rather dwell on it than move on after being told to. So, fuck off, it is.
You seem to repeat yourself. Ever heard of the saying 'If it seems like everyone around you is an ahole then maybe you're the ahole.'

So, this one goes into CFR vs. IFR for COVID and flu. However, let me state up front that the end of the article has a couple of corrections on the CFRs/IFRs. It also shows excess deaths from the US and a couple other countries.

Do you still stand by everything you said in the Why Mask Wearing is my Civic Duty?

You seem to repeat yourself. Ever heard of the saying 'If it seems like everyone around you is an ahole then maybe you're the ahole.'
You bet I do. I do wear a mask. N95 masks, mostly, and I do believe there are a couple studies that support the belief that they are somewhat effective. Just as I said 4 months ago, I believe that wearing the mask has some possibility that it lowers the risk of transmission to my family, and until proven otherwise, I will continue to do so. Now, I thought N95 masks were the way to go. Hence, my surprise at the claims to the contrary with specific, individual, apparent data that I would like to know more about. My mind is always open to new information.

About the ahole thing, let me just go ahead and set the record straight, I am one. Many of you are, too.

Last edited:
I googled, "overall American death rate 2019 vs 2020".

The evidence in the articles is inconclusive but tends to suggest the opposite. Are you believing what you emotionally want to again, or can you provide solid, non-opinion, evidence that your assertion rests on?
United States - Historical Death Rate Data
YearDeath RateGrowth Rate
20218.9771.090%
20208.8801.120%
20198.7821.120%
20188.6851.220%
20178.5801.240%
20168.4751.270%
20158.3691.270%
20148.2641.290%
20138.1590.090%

YearDeath RateGrowth Rate
United States - Historical Death Rate Data
20218.9771.090%
20208.8801.120%
20198.7821.120%
20188.6851.220%
20178.5801.240%
20168.4751.270%
20158.3691.270%
20148.2641.290%
20138.1590.090%

Very top of the page indicates 2020 is a projection.

"NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus."

Shifting through all the WHO and CDC reports, numbers and recommendations since this all started and decided...screw it, still not interested. But I did buy stock in a med equipment company that produces N95s. I encourage everyone to follow the CDCs most recent recommendation of two masks. Psst: Three are even more gooder.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
You bet I do. I do wear a mask. N95 masks, mostly, and I do believe there are a couple studies that support the belief that they are somewhat effective. Just as I said 4 months ago, I believe that wearing the mask has some possibility that it lowers the risk of transmission to my family, and until proven otherwise, I will continue to do so. Now, I thought N95 masks were the way to go. Hence, my surprise at the claims to the contrary with specific, individual, apparent data that I would like to know more about. My mind is always open to new information.

About the ahole thing, let me just go ahead and set the record straight, I am one. Many of you are, too.
If you want to wear a mask and believe govt or independent produced charts, then please do. If all of this works for you and makes you feel safe, awesome! We all need to do what we feel makes us safe. While you and others chose to participate in some supreme intellect, could the rest of us please have the freedom to choose not to participate in your version of intellect? I wont make you wipe your ass the way I wipe mine in return!

If you want to wear a mask and believe govt or independent produced charts, then please do. If all of this works for you and makes you feel safe, awesome! We all need to do what we feel makes us safe. While you and others chose to participate in some supreme intellect, could the rest of us please have the freedom to choose not to participate in your version of intellect? I wont make you wipe your ass the way I wipe mine in return!
100%

I said this 3 months ago. So, we can get along:

Wear a mask or don't wear a mask. Your right. I wear one because I think there's a chance it might protect me and family. I give exactly 0 fucks if you don't. If you have a problem with me wearing one, then shit and fall back in it. If you have a problem with a business that decides to enforce wearing or not wearing your right is to shop there or elsewhere. If you whine and complain, then you're a whiney fuck. I don't care which side you're on.

Will someone please send this info to the powers that be at Accurate Shooter? Seems that if you rave about getting the 'vaccine' you are fine, but disagree and you are gone. Bit like facebook and twitter.

We've beat this topic up several times here, and yet the same lie keeps getting repeated.

View attachment 7558114

So your opinion is, this CDC data is true and not B.S like most of what we have been told. Seems to me death totals would be easier to doctor than vote totals. Especially when you pay the Doctors to do it. :unsure:

OAN Newsroom​

UPDATED 1:20 PM PT – Thursday, February 11, 2021​

One of the pledges the CDC outlined on their website is to “base all public health decisions on the highest quality scientific data that is derived openly and objectively.” However, a report by the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge and the Public Health Policy Initiative argued that when it mattered the most, the CDC prioritized politics over policy.

The IPAK and the PHPI compiled a study which looked into how the CDC reported coronavirus cases and how they determined who died from the virus and who didn’t. The groups outlined their main concern in the abstract, that the number of deaths highlighted during the election by the CDC itself do not match the number the CDC attributed to just the coronavirus.

The report went on to show the CDC adjusted its guidelines for recording causes of death on March 24. The study claimed the adjustment allowed for a “capricious alteration to data collection,” which “compromised the accuracy, quality, objectivity, utility, and integrity of their published data, leading to a significant increase in COVID-19 fatalities.”

This increase was used to great effect during the election and provided Democrats with ample ammunition to use against their Republican opponents. It allowed for Democrat governors to impose draconian restrictions on their constituents, bringing entire state economies to a grinding halt.

“A number of days ago, there were six Bay Area counties that lead with Stay at Home Orders,” Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif.) previously stated. “Now, as I speak, some 21.3 million Californians reside in a community, in a city and or county that have similar orders.”

However, the foundation of the argument Democrats used to keep people indoors was built on shaky ground.

The CDC claimed it abided by the World Health Organization’s guidelines when reporting causes of deaths, namely by using the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, which created two diagnostic classifications for coronavirus related deaths. One was used for cases where a lab confirmed the virus was the direct cause of death, the other was used when COVID-19 was one of several comorbidities, any number of which could have led to a patient’s death.

“They were actually gunshot wounds,” a coroner stated. “The people had tested earlier in the month for COVID and because they did have COVID, our state health department is listing them as COVID deaths.”

The study found that if the CDC had abided by the guidelines for reporting causes of deaths that they had been using for nearly two decades, the total COVID-19 fatalities would have been approximately 92 percent lower than what was reported.

According to the calculations by the IPAK and the PHPI, by today’s numbers, that would take the 468,000 reported deaths down to just under 35,000.
Are we still listening to the WHO ?
Coronavirus Update: WHO decries reported attacks on health facilities in Ukraine