• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Stunning Deer Racks. Awesome pictures here.

oregon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Portland, Oregon
www.designavs.com
Stunning racks. Fun to look at. If see any nice racks around please share. Enjoy some a friend e-mailed my way:

image0011.jpg

I really like the rack in this second picture, he also seems to be the one in the middle in the above picture.

image0022.jpg

image0033.jpg

image0044.jpg

image0055.jpg

image0066.jpg

image0077.jpg

Re: Stunning Racks

beautiful deer wish i had deer half that size on my place. Getting me excited for deer season.

The first picture, and various aspects of some of the others, appear photo shopped.

if you like paying way too much for a FARMED deer... im happy with my 140-170 FREE RANGE class deer for 332 dollars and i get to go every year.

and i think that last deer winked at me...

Holy crap those are some nice pics...

WTF is going on with the rack in the second pic? It looks like he has clashed with another buck and just hijacked his horns and now he has 4 sets! Some sort of genetic mutation?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first picture, and various aspects of some of the others, appear photo shopped. </div></div>

You are correct. Kings Calendars makes photos by taking pics of record class game and then transposes the antlers on live animals to show what the trophy would have looked like alive. I don't think any of the ones they "showcase" are farm raised but are actually legally harvested or found antlers. Most are top record class animals, they usually also give the story about the hunter, harvest, etc. Kinda cool.

Re: Stunning Deer Racks. Awesome pictures here.

A friend of mine killed this with his bow last year. Think it scored 202 green.

doug_deer_017.jpg

Are these deer on a property with high fences? I would probably guess that they are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: head2h2o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never get tired of seeing monster bucks. </div></div> I do, Because the only Ones I see are on a Calander.

It's only May and now I'm already looking forward to fall and deer season! The only thing I've seen in eastern Kentucky with racks as big as those in this thread are Elk!

image0099.jpg

Cute, I like sticking my tongue out when people try to take pics of me too
wink.gif

I like the soda can comparison to the horns, Thats a big deer and nice thick rack. I wish I would get a chance at one like that one day. But as they say,you have to hunt where the big ones are and in my area I have never seen one that big.

WOW thats all i have to say

Google up "buck of justice", monster desert muley in Utah that was allegedly never seen alive. His sheds were found several years in a row and was finally found as a skeleton about 2001-2002.

Kings always has great big bucks but I really like seeing the pics from regular guys that have killed some great deer. Can't wait til deer season gets here!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Google up "buck of justice", monster desert muley in Utah that was allegedly never seen alive. His sheds were found several years in a row and was finally found as a skeleton about 2001-2002. </div></div>

Interesting reading. Thanks!

-Chris